Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zihui

Mission Impossible

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyway, i love white kitchen too.. .. But i recall ur htb said stainless steel counter top rite! So cool! But as many mention, hv to b extra hardworking in maintaining them...

Cant wait to see ur finished product babe!

Anyway, i love white kitchen too.. .. But i recall ur htb said stainless steel counter top rite! So cool! But as many mention, hv to b extra hardworking in maintaining them...

Cant wait to see ur finished product babe!

That makes the two of us

In the end we won't be getting a stainless steel counter top - we're getting a stainless steel backsplash instead and the usual black quartz kitchen counter top.

but our staircase railings are made of stainless steel and like I said previously, they're going to be a b*tch to clean...

Edited by zihui

Stainless steel backsplash is very nice. My friends place used silestone Gray for countertop and ss backsplash with white cabinetry. Swee lor.

Stainless steel backsplash is very nice. My friends place used silestone Gray for countertop and ss backsplash with white cabinetry. Swee lor.

I wish i had that sort of budget!

OMG that sounds amazing....

Silestone countertop... *drool*

Likewise Vanessa.... the silestone sounds amazing.

I did a test on silestone...unfortunately it still stained so the countertop was granite. Thankful i got a really good deal on granite too

And we now have photos of the (almost) complete kitchen - still missing the stainless steel backsplash as well as the plumbing works -

Here's the right side of my kitchen (where the built in oven is and where the microwave oven will be shortly) -

8z7x.jpg

and here's the left side of the kitchen where the cooking and the washing up takes place!

3v76.jpg

The black quartz kitchen counter top is firmly in place and I'm loving the contrast.

My black and white kitchen has appeared! :thumbs up:

Zihui where you place your WIW, I can't figure out where you can build such a big one.

Hi soonliew,

we dedicated an entire room on the 2nd floor to the WIW.

So the entire room will have nothing but the WIW, a huge rug and a large round seat in the middle of the room. Adorning the walls will be my knick knacks and other decorative pieces - after all, this is my domain :jammin:

Nice! Which brand of quartz are u using?

Hi Vi,

It's not convenient for me to divulge because this is another one of the items that my MIL managed to source for me at a very very huge discount...

I'll have to quickly check with her if it's ok to PM you privately yeah?