Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Lol. This is the first apartment I am Iiving in and there's no one else to furnish for me. Maybe one day can have personal shopper!

I volunteer! Lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Heh I think dark is the new "in" thing. Try looking at dark turquoise colour for walls. It's really quite rich and compliments greys well with an occasional pop of colour

im using so many grey that i'm thinking of having a theme party called "50shades of grey" LOL

I volunteer! Lol

Pfwah so fast. Please post to buy list on amazon for evaluation. Lol.

Ps no money for personal shopper now hor.

im using so many grey that i'm thinking of having a theme party called "50shades of grey" LOL

That is one very kinky party I think. Lol

Tolix chair from taobao. "Distressed". My parents saw this and were like "How come damaged so fast??!" Lol

The dimensions are identical to the original Tolix design.

A lot of cafes are using this now and makes me kinda regret this buy in terms of aesthetics since it's so common.

It's really comfortable IMO.

photo4_zps1150eb75.jpg

Nice chair. I got a few in different shades of color for my dining table too and yes.. a lot of cafes using..cos it's nice la :D

Ness you should get one more of this chopping board, it can double as a ping pong bat lol.

I am tempted to get a few more actually :)

buy buy buy! I have a small facination with chopping board :) Just heard a cook show host saying that "if servicing food on basket is very 80s/90s, serving food on chopping board is the trend now"

One of my Swedish friend has a chopping board her father-in-law made from a tree he chopped down in the wood. Very beautifully done.

Pfwah so fast. Please post to buy list on amazon for evaluation. Lol.

Ps no money for personal shopper now hor.

no problem...but i get to spend your money! hahahahahaha :rofl:

buy buy buy! I have a small facination with chopping board :) Just heard a cook show host saying that "if servicing food on basket is very 80s/90s, serving food on chopping board is the trend now"

One of my Swedish friend has a chopping board her father-in-law made from a tree he chopped down in the wood. Very beautifully done.

i was tempted to get more of the chopping board and use them as a serving plate...BUT the **** handle will get in the way...so i scraped that idea

Nice chair. I got a few in different shades of color for my dining table too and yes.. a lot of cafes using..cos it's nice la :D

Ya I think I might get a couple in a different colour for the remaining dining seats. What colours did u get?

err the TB link doesnt work leh, I kena directed to the first page of your blog. Or is it a windows 8 issue :)

Link sent via email!

Ya I think I might get a couple in a different colour for the remaining dining seats. What colours did u get?

I bought galvanized, rusty, white and blue. Intending to get 2 more or a bench. But I got them locally:( not from taobao, so i think u got a better deal heheh

Hey blackpeace, I'm quite satisfied with the tolix chair from this seller. To me, this seller is a safe bet. However to be objective, I have not bought any other items from this seller though!

Most important is that you like them!

Yeah same dilemma - either a bench or two more too

I saw this interesting short bench at comfort furniture which I'm pretty tempted by

Link here

I bought galvanized, rusty, white and blue. Intending to get 2 more or a bench. But I got them locally:( not from taobao, so i think u got a better deal heheh

Edited by greglhc