Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
claypot

Tam-Pines Head-Dee-Bee 3-Rm Re-Newal Tea-Blog

comes with it. no top-up required. i didn't even know got such thing until i noticed it after they installed. Btw, the other side of the bind (facing the window) is greyish/silver for UV reflection.

Did you add it or comes with it ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The bottom of the roller bind has a clear tube so that when the bind's base would to hit any objects, the sound will be minimal and doesn't scratch any surfaces.

461A187B-E083-47AC-812C-D026518CD4F9_zps

Hi,

Those binds are nice! can I check where did you get it from and how much it costs?

I forgot to budget for curtains and binds!

Hi claypot, u've got the exact same floorplan as mine but mine is 4 bedder corner. I like the wood flooring feel.

Btw, how much is your pulley laundry system from Tame?

• Like 1

This bed frame was selected because it is curved and provide allowance for the aircon trunking at the bottom. So there's no gap between the top of the bed head-board and the wall.

C2397F62-11D4-4F64-A696-14E30F75BA63_zps

The wall LED lamp with adjustable stem at the middle of the bed:

DB300F58-DADD-4B58-9475-3A4FF6FA53DD_zps

How much is the bed frame? Its nice!

What is the color of the wall? Mint? :)

Edited by Troublemaker

Troublemaker,

Mattress and storage bed frame comes as a package so not sure of its cost as individual item

It's Nippon Seabreeze 1126.

Over the past few days, found more things need to buy:

- bedsheet, pillow case, comforter, etc

- insect screen for MBR, toilet windows (and maybe kitchen windows) since mine is mid-floor and near a park. Not sure want to DIY

- humidifier with essential oils for aromatherapy and also since aircon is drying my throat and nose.

- 4-step ladder (to reach the high places)

I've bought instant water heater (to be installed on Tuesday, once installed will take a photo).

My parents gave me their Dyson vaccum cleaner :good: so can don't buy for the moment. They also gave me their Zebra Kettle (from Thailand) and I just bought Tiger 2.2L hot-water flask at 50% off the usual price as NTUC (a 3-day promo) as compared to exactly the same one at Tangs.

Bought cleaning accessories and cleaning liquids.

Took advantage of the 3M Singapore Facebook promo and gotten a mystery free gift (N95 masks :bleah:). Even went to Changi Airport to buy 3M stuffs (Scotch-brite cleaning and Command hooks) to save 7% GST (since got direct bus to/from Tampines and its near). Looks like my location is :thumbs up: . I even got direct bus (not the free shuttle) to the nearby Tampines IKEA/Courts. :sport-smiley-018::D

Now is clean first, receive furniture deliveries, then clean again :bleah: ...then start moving... then clean again.... :bleah:

Edited by claypot

Can understand how you feel when you are preparing the big move and stocking up of the house. The few months of our stay were wallet-bleeding exercises as there were just so many things that we had to buy. My suggestion is, if you intend to hold a house-warming, get your relatives, friends and colleagues to buy household gifts. Set a wish list of the essentials you need and get them to buy off that list :)

Thanks Makan for your suggestions.

Added another thing to purchase: wall clocks. I'm a sucker for accurate time and being punctual, so looking for good wall clocks e.g. seiko, rhythm, etc. And not those from ikea, or uncovered clocks (collects dust and more cleaning maintenance).

• Like 1

As promised, these are the instant shower water heater photos. No rain shower as there's a beam running across the toilet, and also more expensive option to have rain shower

replacing the former owner's amasco water heater (at the top) with the one at the bottom (Alpha Smart 18).

BB4F02D8-8FDD-457C-A290-55FEE2F22C3F_zps

Got white color to match the bathroom white tiles

FACDD7D3-ABD0-41E1-8705-97E8AFCEE0FB_zps

Normal shower set

C0BF5DA9-B54C-416F-BD87-0E9D32176BCA_zps