Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ID revised the cabinet design for me, now its a one way display cabinet near the main entrance but colour looks a bit blend isnt it? hmm...

Photo 24-9-14 10 51 47 pm.jpg

Edited by Freb

Hello! Good progress with the 3D!

Color looks abit blend. It's leaning more towards modern instead of your reference pics.

For the display cabinet, How about doing without the glass shelvings and introduce wooden shelvings instead. The inside laminate should be wood grain to enhance the tone. That way can build glass door to reduce dust.

If you really don't need the cove lighting, can consider to use white track lights (but may have dust) like your reference.

If need concealed speakers maybe just false ceiling + down lights?

Thx! Yeah I was thinking the same as u, my theme is leaving Scandinavia towards modern :( thinking of change living flooring to HERF vinyl as well to bring back the feel

Yeah will put down lights n do away with cove light.

Today we went to the Furniture expo 2014. Sat down with a few ID firms to discuss and hopefully get a quotation thats fits our budget :)

oh we also ordered high end resilient flooring from evorich flooring :) for our bed rooms, and maybe will extend to living and kitchen

i bought this kitchen faucet 2 weeks ago for our new house but some how it ended up in my mother-in-law's kitchen -__-

on the bright side, i get to test it out before getting it again (if its good) :P

Kohler K-780-VS Cruette Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Vibrant Stainless Steel

c66248.jpg79a702.jpg

bought this faucet from amazon and use forwarder Comgateway to mail to SG

its an amazing faucet, beautifully constructed and easy to install, the package only have 3 items in it, the faucet (with all the hoses attached), the counter weight and a top plate (to cover 3 holes if you have them on existing sink)

and its good! i love it, heres a video i uploaded on youtube that shows you its major functions, namely: 3-function sprayhead (spray, aerated flow and pause), oh it is a pull down design with magnetic docking and pro-motion that ensures your hose doesnt tangle :D (sounds like i'm their sales executive LOL)

oh btw, this Kohler is a USA brand, so obvious its hose size is different from SG's common 1/2" pipe, you need this, a T-Joint connector/reducer (the faucet has hot n cold water function, sadly HDB only gives 1 cold supply) to connect this faucet to HDB supply 1/2" hose, my suggestion is you bring your faucet to the hardware shops to try (i had to go twice as i bought the wrong size the first time -_-), i got it from the friendly owner at Teck Siong Huat Hardware Pte Ltd at blk 28 Kelantan Rd. Just let him know what you want, he will give u solution :D

4da732.jpg7a4720.jpg

Hihi! I got similar faucet as you, but mine is bellera. i also went down to the hardware shop that you go to, but they cant seem to understand what I want. Can i have the name of the reducer that you bought? and how much does it cost? Need it urgently.. this thing has dragged for almost a month and i still cant find a solution... :help:

thank you in advance!!

Hi, I got it at the last furniture expo at $6.25/sqf including installation :)

That is quite a hefty price for HERF but if area is not big, difference is probably a few hundred.

Ap2u5t.jpg

Any1 installed this lock? Is it good?

Am using the Samsung 717 Push/Pull, without the finger print function.

Like all digital lock, hazzle free. Using key code for now, not RFID card though.

Due to design, you cant close the door gently/quietly but am loving it so far. :good:

Hi

HERF we're only doing for the bedrooms.

The lock is noisy becos of its mechanism ? Considering shd add soft close to main door also :)

The lock is noisy becos of its mechanism ? Considering shd add soft close to main door also :)

Not the mechanism though when closed with have some digital sound to indicate closed.

Normal door lock you can turn the knock and slowly close the door. When you turn the normal door lock, the latch/dead latch is turn in and flush.

Then when you slowly close the door. With this digital lock, you are unable to do so. Practically meaning, latch cant be control hence the noise.

Anyway the noise is not unbearable, part and parcel of any door would have when closing. :lol:

before i even got my bto key, i started buying stuff LOL. recently got this robot vacuum from this guy Andy. his service is superb and the robot vacuum works really well. price is not exp also, i just set it to run daily and it charges itself when battery is low. highly recommended for ppl don doesnt wanna blow a hole in their pocket and yet get a capable home helper! :)

Edited by Freb

before i even got my bto key, i started buying stuff LOL. recently got this robot vacuum from this guy andy. his attitude & service is superb and the robot vacuum works really well! and the price is super worth it, i just set it to run daily on its own! highly recommended for ppl don doesnt wanna blow a hole in their pocket and yet get a capable home helper! :)

very popular this one from taobao one