Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

Next monday, my contractor pactrick will do the handover. :notti:

Meanwhile, he did another round of chemical washing. Should be the third time he is doing it. :unsure:

Called my fengshui shifu this afternoon to get 'move in' date. Finalise to be on 7th May (monday). Can start moving things in from that day onwards.

Finally, 1 major thing settled. Can have more time concentrating on hotels hunting. :good:

hihi, havent been in touch, i was busy like mad - work, hse reno, study..

congrats on completing yr reno, neighbour..

can go up look see look see not? hehe..

my place is still in shambles, just finish the false ceilings and walls..

i havent reach the curtain stage yet, will definitely ask u for yr curtain contact.. stress over lights now, just finish confirming the sanitary, hob, hood and oven.. cost me $4K, super broke..

good luck on the hotel hunting!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hihi, havent been in touch, i was busy like mad - work, hse reno, study..

congrats on completing yr reno, neighbour..

can go up look see look see not? hehe..

my place is still in shambles, just finish the false ceilings and walls..

i havent reach the curtain stage yet, will definitely ask u for yr curtain contact.. stress over lights now, just finish confirming the sanitary, hob, hood and oven.. cost me $4K, super broke..

good luck on the hotel hunting!!

hellooo.. :unsure:

sure you want to see? minor reno wor.. :notti:

I will be there at labour day. If you interested to drop by, can pm me. :good:

Next monday, my contractor pactrick will do the handover. :)

Meanwhile, he did another round of chemical washing. Should be the third time he is doing it. :lol:

remember to cover all your expensive chrome water taps, rain shower...etc

acid wash will damage the taps.

remember to cover all your expensive chrome water taps, rain shower...etc

acid wash will damage the taps.

haha.. sad thing is that.. it is all old ones, left by previous owner. Now i am thinking should i spend money to change my rain shower to a nicer one. :)

hellooo.. :bangwall:

sure you want to see? minor reno wor.. :P

I will be there at labour day. If you interested to drop by, can pm me. :P

wat time will u be there? i dun mind popping by to kapo kapo lei. hehe..

i just went up just now. looking forward to my completion. :dancingqueen:

wat time will u be there? i dun mind popping by to kapo kapo lei. hehe..

i just went up just now. looking forward to my completion. :bangwall:

Should be there around 5pm. Doing area cleaning.. :dancingqueen:

I did cleaning yesterday.. manage to wash a toilet only.. :P Then now body aching all over.. :yamseng: I lousy sia. This shows that I nv do housework at him... :P My hubby manage to clean the whole kitchen and some windows. Steady leh... haha..

Should be there around 5pm. Doing area cleaning.. :bangwall:

I did cleaning yesterday.. manage to wash a toilet only.. :P Then now body aching all over.. :P I lousy sia. This shows that I nv do housework at him... :dancingqueen: My hubby manage to clean the whole kitchen and some windows. Steady leh... haha..

okok, will pm u my no, u sms me when u there lo..

told my hubby yr reno abt $6k, he v impressed! haha..

i was reading one of the posts back with sunboi, u used to stay at teck whye?

i stayed at blk 106 teck whye lane lei!

now moved to my mom's hse while waiting for renovation to complete. hee..

okok, will pm u my no, u sms me when u there lo..

told my hubby yr reno abt $6k, he v impressed! haha..

i was reading one of the posts back with sunboi, u used to stay at teck whye?

i stayed at blk 106 teck whye lane lei!

now moved to my mom's hse while waiting for renovation to complete. hee..

pm you, my no. too.. :bangwall:

ai yo.. cannot compare like that ah.. this flat cost me alot of $$.. as you can see... just reno abit here and there.. toilets i din touch at all. :bangwall:

used to live in tech whye blk 6 during sec sch days. after that upgraded to condo, which currently i am staying now. ;)

pm you, my no. too.. :notti:

ai yo.. cannot compare like that ah.. this flat cost me alot of $$.. as you can see... just reno abit here and there.. toilets i din touch at all. :P

used to live in tech whye blk 6 during sec sch days. after that upgraded to condo, which currently i am staying now. :yamseng:

ya, $20K is a lot. but maybe good feng shui la. can help u career climb high high, money roll in more more. my feng shui not v good ppl say lor, face junction.

but i don't really bother abt it.

i nv even do e open door ceremony or dong tu.

keke..

condo anywhere nearby?

my parents place is even nearer to my new place at hazel park, that's why buy i at blk 184 lor.

coz i go back to eat dinner everyday.

lazy to cook after a long day of work.

hee.. :)

ya, $20K is a lot. but maybe good feng shui la. can help u career climb high high, money roll in more more. my feng shui not v good ppl say lor, face junction.

but i don't really bother abt it.

i nv even do e open door ceremony or dong tu.

keke..

condo anywhere nearby?

my parents place is even nearer to my new place at hazel park, that's why buy i at blk 184 lor.

coz i go back to eat dinner everyday.

lazy to cook after a long day of work.

hee.. :(

gd feng shui or not i dunno.. my hubby say got mountain (the mindef HQ, that one also can be call mountain leh.. :P ) and water (the big drain in front of us! :yamseng: ). 'You shan you shui'.

condo at hume park 1. pretty near, 10 mins bus ride. :notti: my hubby's parents staying at blk 110. :)

agree on the part - going back to eat dinner.. hehe.. MIL almost cook everyday. can save money. heh~

read the news?? MRT will be here, BUT NEED TO WAIT FOR 10 YEARS. :(

gd feng shui or not i dunno.. my hubby say got mountain (the mindef HQ, that one also can be call mountain leh.. :bangwall: ) and water (the big drain in front of us! :bangwall: ). 'You shan you shui'.

condo at hume park 1. pretty near, 10 mins bus ride. :sport-smiley-004: my hubby's parents staying at blk 110. :sport-smiley-004:

agree on the part - going back to eat dinner.. hehe.. MIL almost cook everyday. can save money. heh~

read the news?? MRT will be here, BUT NEED TO WAIT FOR 10 YEARS. 8|

haha, er, mountain a bit hard la, hill can? mountain abit like 'da zhong lian cong pang zi' (slap face to become fat).. :P

hume park near near too.. just down the road, can jog home!! haha.. yr hubby parents hse blk 110? tats like next blk to my old place. again, we are known strangers!! keke.. ;)

i was telling hubby next time we go home change after work, then walk along the canal to my mom's hse for dinner and walk back after dinner to exercise.. he say siao, like now i climb my mom's house 1 flight of stairs only, i already keep complaining and asking my dad to install lift or escalator, where i will walk. THAT IDIOT! :D

ya, can save some money but we got give them money ma, though little bit only. haha.. still more 'wu hua' (hokkien) la. coz if all of us (me, hubby and son) eat out every night sure cost more.. plus is healthier, lesser msg.

my dad was just saying 'wa , next time good got mrt link to bugis'. but it still so far away lor! n i tink the station is at petir road there or something? dun noe the exact location. but houses there good can. coz the swimming pool is also near there. we gg to have a pool too lei! did u noe? my dad's brother and sister stay at petir road, tink their flat sure can sell good money next time..

10 yrs no problem la, i still staying there.. spending almost $70K on the place all in, so i going to make sure i stay there long long. but now is very convenient liao la. its the best place in bukit panjang to be at lei. got lots of bus svcs. plaza, sheng siong, lrt. i very 'man yi' (satisfied) le! :sport-smiley-004:

haha, er, mountain a bit hard la, hill can? mountain abit like 'da zhong lian cong pang zi' (slap face to become fat).. :P

hume park near near too.. just down the road, can jog home!! haha.. yr hubby parents hse blk 110? tats like next blk to my old place. again, we are known strangers!! keke.. :D

i was telling hubby next time we go home change after work, then walk along the canal to my mom's hse for dinner and walk back after dinner to exercise.. he say siao, like now i climb my mom's house 1 flight of stairs only, i already keep complaining and asking my dad to install lift or escalator, where i will walk. THAT IDIOT! :bangwall:

ya, can save some money but we got give them money ma, though little bit only. haha.. still more 'wu hua' (hokkien) la. coz if all of us (me, hubby and son) eat out every night sure cost more.. plus is healthier, lesser msg.

my dad was just saying 'wa , next time good got mrt link to bugis'. but it still so far away lor! n i tink the station is at petir road there or something? dun noe the exact location. but houses there good can. coz the swimming pool is also near there. we gg to have a pool too lei! did u noe? my dad's brother and sister stay at petir road, tink their flat sure can sell good money next time..

10 yrs no problem la, i still staying there.. spending almost $70K on the place all in, so i going to make sure i stay there long long. but now is very convenient liao la. its the best place in bukit panjang to be at lei. got lots of bus svcs. plaza, sheng siong, lrt. i very 'man yi' (satisfied) le! :sport-smiley-004:

Wah siao bo.. job home. i rather take bus.. ;) i am a lazy person..

I was thinking there is a empty land behind the interchange. Maybe the station will be there?? Better stop guessing, plans can get change every now and then.. As long as it won't get too far can liao, if not next time want to sell but no value.

The swimming pool, my hubby say 10 years ago say want to build swimming pool, until now still now news.

Wah your reno 70k. :sport-smiley-004::bangwall: Your new house must be look real good sia. We cannot spend so much ah, still have a wedding dinner coming up next yr.. now saving like mad. :sport-smiley-004:

Wah siao bo.. job home. i rather take bus.. :sport-smiley-004: i am a lazy person..

I was thinking there is a empty land behind the interchange. Maybe the station will be there?? Better stop guessing, plans can get change every now and then.. As long as it won't get too far can liao, if not next time want to sell but no value.

The swimming pool, my hubby say 10 years ago say want to build swimming pool, until now still now news.

Wah your reno 70k. :bangwall::P Your new house must be look real good sia. We cannot spend so much ah, still have a wedding dinner coming up next yr.. now saving like mad. :P

alamak i tell u i cuckoo lor!

i was confused with yr lighting shop and bubblepearl's lighting shop.

she bought hers at edison lighting house.

but then i went today to singapore lighting mart (yr one) thinking its where she bought.

HENG, i go in nv ask for tony (e guy whom served her) can!

still tell my ID say that i met a forummer whom bought a very nice light at singapore lighting mart and overall lighting cost only $1100, somemore svc super good, same day deliver and exchange.

when i asked the price for the similar light at singapore lighting mart, it cost $1600!

then my ID still ask me, sure correct shop anot? i still proudly say 'YES, maybe she got another design but looks similar!'

hahaha.. stupid me..

i oso hope so there, if they have a station there BEST liao! very convenient!! i gg to stay long long time so not too concern abt value now. but hope it wun be too noisy or dusty when they r doing it.

the swimming pool i tink shld be soon.

got a colleague whom is active in the Residents Committee and he stays at senja so he say shld be soon le.

reno already abt $50k so another $20k for furniture, appliances and furnishings lor. hoping it will be real good too, its like my 2 yrs salary lor.

can understand, u still have to save for the marriage, at least i'm over that. marriage costs a lot - photo, dinner, ang baos. but high chance dinner can recoup la. i know of couples make a lot of money out of dinner lei, honeymoon fully paid for by the ang baos!

but parents bugging me to have another kid, i say no money, all my current savings and future money (loan) is on the house already.

alamak i tell u i cuckoo lor!

i was confused with yr lighting shop and bubblepearl's lighting shop.

she bought hers at edison lighting house.

but then i went today to singapore lighting mart (yr one) thinking its where she bought.

HENG, i go in nv ask for tony (e guy whom served her) can!

still tell my ID say that i met a forummer whom bought a very nice light at singapore lighting mart and overall lighting cost only $1100, somemore svc super good, same day deliver and exchange.

when i asked the price for the similar light at singapore lighting mart, it cost $1600!

then my ID still ask me, sure correct shop anot? i still proudly say 'YES, maybe she got another design but looks similar!'

hahaha.. stupid me..

i oso hope so there, if they have a station there BEST liao! very convenient!! i gg to stay long long time so not too concern abt value now. but hope it wun be too noisy or dusty when they r doing it.

the swimming pool i tink shld be soon.

got a colleague whom is active in the Residents Committee and he stays at senja so he say shld be soon le.

reno already abt $50k so another $20k for furniture, appliances and furnishings lor. hoping it will be real good too, its like my 2 yrs salary lor.

can understand, u still have to save for the marriage, at least i'm over that. marriage costs a lot - photo, dinner, ang baos. but high chance dinner can recoup la. i know of couples make a lot of money out of dinner lei, honeymoon fully paid for by the ang baos!

but parents bugging me to have another kid, i say no money, all my current savings and future money (loan) is on the house already.

haha.. heng you never bought any lights yet.. if not lugi until siao... I only bought 4 lights.. so lazy to look around comparing prices. Actually, my most heart pain is my 1 downlight. Cost me $30. I feel that is expensive. I bought it seprately from other lights, from another store.

I dun like swimming.. so got swimming pool or not, doesn't matter.. hehe..

I don't dare to think abt making any money from banquets. If can breakeven, I very happy liao. I haven planned for my honeymoon yet. :P I guess honeymoon have to KIV for sometime... :good:

haha.. heng you never bought any lights yet.. if not lugi until siao... I only bought 4 lights.. so lazy to look around comparing prices. Actually, my most heart pain is my 1 downlight. Cost me $30. I feel that is expensive. I bought it seprately from other lights, from another store.

I dun like swimming.. so got swimming pool or not, doesn't matter.. hehe..

I don't dare to think abt making any money from banquets. If can breakeven, I very happy liao. I haven planned for my honeymoon yet. :P I guess honeymoon have to KIV for sometime... :P

haha, ya lor! ID gg to lights craft at jln sultan to see got nicer ones anot tmr.

i oso lazy to compare prices lei.

tat day i oso specially bought a tap from another shop. my sanitary mostly from lookz except wc fr ssc and tat one tap from sparco. v ex oso - $220. heart pain. but nice nvm la, try to tink of it as money well spent! when u look at it, u feel happy. :good:

but can i ask downlight is got wat difference? actually i noe nuts abt light lei. i'm only looking for my breakfast counter pair of hanging lights and bedroom pair of hanging bedside lights. e rest wat plc lights i leave it to my ID to go buy. he says costs quite std one.

where u intend to have yr banquet n budget? if u have it at cheaper places like restaurants higher chance of having excess lo. if those high end hotels a bit harder unless u got rich relatives n frens! :)