Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i think just solve the issue by getting patrick to install another lighting pt there lor. no need headache.

the more you think you more headache you get.

I guess you are right. I even thought of thinking having a false celling - one side do cove lightings, below put 2 down lights. :P

I called patrick just now. He went to dentist this morning, to remove wisdom tooth. Having difficulty to tok. I told him about the problem and wish to meet him tonite. Now waiting for his answer.

NICE LIGHTS!:dancingqueen:

i much much like.

oh and it's soooo nice to see someone else with a mahjong room

:lol:

thanks. :)

my parents dun like us to play mahjong at home... so.. now have to mahjong room to make up my loss.. hehe.. zz

Ah!!!!:unsure:!! Ur foyer light is the one I'm looking for my balcony. :paint: Where did u get it from and how much?

I bought it from S'pore lightings. I think is around $60-$70. I can't rem the price liao. The receipt is with my hubby. :D

Meet up with patrick this afternoon to discuss about the lightings and decided to do cove lightings that area. More money is spent. He charge me $400 for the false ceiling and the lighting points. Call me vain :) hopefully, this money is well spent. :thumbs up:

This is the part that i will be doing cove lightings. The fan will shift a little to minimise the shadow effect.

hall31.jpg

My platfrom is up. Now drying in progress.

P1020250.jpg

Also went to shop for dining table. Finally, settle down for 1 set. Damage $1200+. No picture yet. Will take it when it arrive.

Today is money spending day. Haiz, our resources are running pretty dry now. :help:

Hi Reiko San,

I'm new to this forum and am now looking for a ID or contractor to do up my new flat. Was wondering if you can share on your experience with Ho Bee? I understand that they are more of a contractor?

Thanks in advance for advice !

Hi Reiko San,

I'm new to this forum and am now looking for a ID or contractor to do up my new flat. Was wondering if you can share on your experience with Ho Bee? I understand that they are more of a contractor?

Thanks in advance for advice !

Welcome. :)

Ho Bee is more of a main contractor. 2 main guys in-charged, Patrick and Ah keong. But they have alot of experiences on reno. So they even can advise you on some basic designs. So far, I feel that they are very responsible. No complains to them till now. :thumbs up:

Do visit this thread http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2131 to get to know more about them. :help:

Welcome. !!

Ho Bee is more of a main contractor. 2 main guys in-charged, Patrick and Ah keong. But they have alot of experiences on reno. So they even can advise you on some basic designs. So far, I feel that they are very responsible. No complains to them till now. :dancingqueen:

Do visit this thread http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2131 to get to know more about them. !!

2guy and 1 lady Mrs Quek who in charge of all admin stuff n arrange all appt for pat. !!

Yup, they r real good n no complain on them but they currently have 20+ hses to reno. so u gotta b patient if u wan to employ them

2guy and 1 lady Mrs Quek who in charge of all admin stuff n arrange all appt for pat. :dancingqueen:

Yup, they r real good n no complain on them but they currently have 20+ hses to reno. so u gotta b patient if u wan to employ them

i got no worries on this.

my reno will start next week. It's responsiblity that counts, hobee is one contractor that will not runaway/aviod when comes to defects...and theres bound to have defects whether good workmanship or not.

i got no worries on this.

my reno will start next week. It's responsiblity that counts, hobee is one contractor that will not runaway/aviod when comes to defects...and theres bound to have defects whether good workmanship or not.

that's great! 8|

What will you be doing?? Tearing down the whole place?? !!

Just now went to my house to drop off the light bulbs. They repainted my MBR. :notti: Very happy sia. I just love the colours. Never bring camera, so no pictures. :dancingqueen:

Something to brighted up my mood, after a long day of work. :dancingqueen:

xinyi,

The view fr your home is v nice :dunno: The blk next to BP interchange right?

hope u post the pic of your reworked MBR cabinet. :bangwall:

I want to change my doors too... hope to see urs first before i decide ... I've spoken to Alumix and they gave me a quote of around $1k for my size.

Are there other options?

that's great! :bath:

What will you be doing?? Tearing down the whole place?? :dancingqueen:

kitchen, staircase, livingroom,utility room,electrical...bla bla bla... :bangwall:

xinyi,

The view fr your home is v nice :) The blk next to BP interchange right?

hope u post the pic of your reworked MBR cabinet. :)

I want to change my doors too... hope to see urs first before i decide ... I've spoken to Alumix and they gave me a quote of around $1k for my size.

Are there other options?

I guess more or less that pricing eh. I asked Ximula before also. They say range around 1k - 1.5k.

I also very eager to see the finished work. :dunno:

kitchen, staircase, livingroom,utility room,electrical...bla bla bla... :(

don't sound so sad leh. ;)

i know is all about spending money eh.

Spending money is always very fast and earning is always very slow. :sport-smiley-004:

Mace, yours sound quite extensive...are you doing the toilets as well?

Xinyi reiko, looks like yours is finishing...congrats! :sport-smiley-004:

thanks.. but sad to say.. mine is not even till 50% yet.. left all carpentry works.. hopefully no more delays.. :dunno: