Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

Hey, I used to live at Teck Whye Blk 6.. :notti:

I just came back from my new house. Made a trip down to close toilet covers :notti:

And realise, the toilets are dirty with stains. Or should say, the whole place is dirty. :lol:

OMG, but i tot ur renos haben started yet? so wat's the cause of the stains? the previous owner's work? hehe

wah frm Teck whye to Bt Panjang..short distance only mabbe i will see u on LRT haha...

Blk 6 is near my old primary sch... Jalan Teck Whye Primary are u also from there?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
OMG, but i tot ur renos haben started yet? so wat's the cause of the stains? the previous owner's work? hehe

wah frm Teck whye to Bt Panjang..short distance only mabbe i will see u on LRT haha...

Blk 6 is near my old primary sch... Jalan Teck Whye Primary are u also from there?

Should say is toilet bowl stains. Previous owner must be nv clean it before moving out. :bleah:

Anyway, will drop by again on tue to meet up the colour consultant. Will clean it, if not i scare the stains cannot remove if left too long.

Since so near, then we will become "Known" strangers. hahaha. :good:

Nope, my primay sch is not Jalan Teck Whye. :bleah:

Met up with ah keong in the afternoon, to choose laminates. He was telling off one of his worker for not putting the laminated finished works properly. !!

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Are these lights from the ex-owner as well? We got similar looking kitchen lights, except that the covering is white. :good:

Yap.

Ahhh so "qiao". I will be getting another 4 sets of lights after my contractor finalise whether is possible to have lights at my desired areas.

Just saw your reno blog. Your toilets & kichen are BARE now! :sport-smiley-018:

Yah,...they get a brand new set of covering this week and will look quite spiffy again! Think the last time they look so spiffy was 21 years ago. ;)

Today met up with ICI colour consultants and patrick. Colour concept more or less done. Have select earth range of colours. I consider them as 'safe' colours. Afraid to try on advanturous colours. Heh. :dancingqueen:

Now waiting for the consultant to email me the colour codes. :good:

I wonder should i choose ICI paint or Nippon paint. Any advice?? Some ppl say both of them are more or less the same. :P

Some forumers (here and Sg brides) preferred Nippon Paint to ICI paint 'cos they thought Nippon was thicker...no personal experience though... :bangwall:

Some forumers (here and Sg brides) preferred Nippon Paint to ICI paint 'cos they thought Nippon was thicker...no personal experience though... :dunno:

i see... :dunno: Thanks man. See whether I can find the colours of ICI in Nippon paint. If yes, then I use Nippon, else will just stick to ICI then.

:bangwall:

Some forumers (here and Sg brides) preferred Nippon Paint to ICI paint 'cos they thought Nippon was thicker...no personal experience though... :bangwall:

Nippon paint is generally $2-$4 cheaper per can for the same/similar range...

i see... :yamseng: Thanks man. See whether I can find the colours of ICI in Nippon paint. If yes, then I use Nippon, else will just stick to ICI then.

:rolleyes:

Actually their colors are fairly similar. Originally we had ours painted in ICI, but because we have new walls done up, the walls cracked. So we painted over with Nippon paint, the type that is supposed to cover cracks. Liked Nippon better overall, as their colors are slightly richer, feels as though there is more depth to it, plus it covers cracks.

Actually their colors are fairly similar. Originally we had ours painted in ICI, but because we have new walls done up, the walls cracked. So we painted over with Nippon paint, the type that is supposed to cover cracks. Liked Nippon better overall, as their colors are slightly richer, feels as though there is more depth to it, plus it covers cracks.

I see what I can do about it. Still waiting for the colour consultant to email me the pictures. :wacko:

Received 3D pictures from the colour consultant. Looks abit weird from the pictures. Have choosen warm, earth range of colours in order to achieve more cozy look. Hopefully will look good in real life.

Those who wants to get colour consultant from either nippon or ICI, see how they put up the colours from these pictures. :bangwall:

Here are the pictures (have resize the pictures):

Dining area

hall1.jpg

Cosy area

hall2.jpg

Living room area

hall3.jpg

Guest room

guest1.jpg

guest1-1.jpg

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Hi.. how was this done? Is colour consultant = ID?? Sorry if sound stupid but was cracking my head on my colour selection and can only visualise and hope for the best.. Thinking of going for safe clour in case of getting a heart attack..

:bangwall::bleah:

Need some urgent advice from the forumers here.

Previously connie had suggested a layout that we are going to follow it. Intend to have a string curtain to do as divider.

Here is the layout.

p1010924mz0.th.jpg

I just relooked the picture taken by the colour consultant and realise putting string curtain, the dining area still be seen partially. :D

Something like this (white line):

hall1_copy1.jpg

My hubby was suggestion this, but i feel is looks weird.

hall1_copy2.jpg

Please give me some advice. Need to finalise before reno starts. Thanks. :notti:

Edited by xinyi_reiko