Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

Good thing is that now Bukit Panjang Plaza has opened a Harvey Norman filled with furniture, so you do not have to walk too far to take a look.

Really? How come i din know about it. I think i only hang around first and basement level. Hehe.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Good thing is that now Bukit Panjang Plaza has opened a Harvey Norman filled with furniture, so you do not have to walk too far to take a look.

got liao meh? i tot they closed down a few years back... now reopen?

nice house leh...

nothing much to do hor?

me also with hobee but will start in 2weeks time

Wow. Nice to see you here MaCE :sport-smiley-004:

So your turn to start reno blog soon... :sport-smiley-004:

I just came back from my new house. Here is the updates. Pardon me for poor quality pictures, taken from my hp.

Platform removed! Nicely done. Although still can see some residue around, but the tiles are not damage. :notti:

DSC00049.jpg

Protection layer on the tiles.

DSC00050.jpg

Found out something when we were there. The workers forgot to close one of the windows in MBR :sport-smiley-004: Heng today did not rain, if not I sure make a big fuss over it. :sport-smiley-004:

Wow. Nice to see you here MaCE zz

So your turn to start reno blog soon... zz

zz

if i start a blog and put those pics*, I think HDB will sue me....

pics* of thingies being done the wrong way round, black n white papers to SHAME their efficiency.

their letters always have this - PLEASE FEEL FREE to contact me should you have any doubts and then a phone number.

personal experience of calling everybody but cant get anybody. Cant even leave voice mail. :lol:

just one example: mine is from NOVEMBER2006wis. signed all papers by december2006.

I just got my letterbox keys last week(march2007) and the best part is they sent their letters to this letterbox that i have no key to open. :(

:P

if i start a blog and put those pics*, I think HDB will sue me....

pics* of thingies being done the wrong way round, black n white papers to SHAME their efficiency.

their letters always have this - PLEASE FEEL FREE to contact me should you have any doubts and then a phone number.

personal experience of calling everybody but cant get anybody. Cant even leave voice mail. :furious:

just one example: mine is from NOVEMBER2006wis. signed all papers by december2006.

I just got my letterbox keys last week(march2007) and the best part is they sent their letters to this letterbox that i have no key to open. :D

Mace, don't feel so upset le. Maybe you can post pics of the finished works. :furious:

Some updates on my reno.

Met up with Patrick, Ah keong and the electrian to finalise the lighting points, colours of the paints and the laminates.

The electrian is very experienced, the 2 new lighting points i requested, he will quickly point out where the wires will be lay. :P And also told him which are the lights i want to discard. Tomorrow, he will come to do the lighting points. :(

Patrick spotted that my toilet bowl flush is leaking. Need to change the pump. Which will cost around $80. Additional cost. :furious:

Next few days, paint works will be up. Shall rest for the next 2 days. Spot check on Good friday. :dunno:

Shall do lights shopping over the weekends. :sport-smiley-004:

got liao meh? i tot they closed down a few years back... now reopen?

Yups it is above the food court now. And it is quite big. :sport-smiley-004: So happy shopping inside.

______

Lucky did not rain too much these few days in BP, in fact it has been rather hot. Hope to see more pictures soon.

Yups it is above the food court now. And it is quite big. :( So happy shopping inside.

______

Lucky did not rain too much these few days in BP, in fact it has been rather hot. Hope to see more pictures soon.

I see.. will pop by to take a look :D

Heng didn't rain. I have voice out to my contractor liao. Hopefully, they will rem to close the windows next time.

:sport-smiley-004:

Mace, don't feel so upset le. Maybe you can post pics of the finished works. :yamseng:

Some updates on my reno.

Met up with Patrick, Ah keong and the electrian to finalise the lighting points, colours of the paints and the laminates.

The electrian is very experienced, the 2 new lighting points i requested, he will quickly point out where the wires will be lay. :good: And also told him which are the lights i want to discard. Tomorrow, he will come to do the lighting points. :good:

Patrick spotted that my toilet bowl flush is leaking. Need to change the pump. Which will cost around $80. Additional cost. 8|

Next few days, paint works will be up. Shall rest for the next 2 days. Spot check on Good friday. :bleah:

Shall do lights shopping over the weekends. :furious:

now then you know.

his electricians, I liked!:)

got them to do my oldhouse and WITNESSed how PRO they are!!!

btw, if you can, dismantle the pump and bring it to sungei road, should be cheaper.

now then you know.

his electricians, I liked!;)

got them to do my oldhouse and WITNESSed how PRO they are!:P

btw, if you can, dismantle the pump and bring it to sungei road, should be cheaper.

I guess I will just save the trouble. Pay them $80 to do the work. Getting mentally and physically tired in settling housing stuff.

Just now went to balastier to settle our lightings. Bought 4 lights in total. 1 for foyer, 1 for cosy area, 1 for MBR and 1 spot lights at TV area.

Damage $330. Delivered on tuesday. :D

1 thing down. :P

Pop by this evening to check out the status.

New lighting points are up. !!

This light previously in dining/living area. Now shifted to wardrobe room.

P1020213.jpg

New lighting point at TV console area. But the position is wrong, have rectify with pactrick to shift it nearer to the TV console area.

P1020215.jpg

Lighting points for dining area and foyer.

P1020216.jpg

This is how they cover up the wire truckings.

P1020217.jpg

Paints are here! Tml they will start the paint jobs. 8|

P1020214.jpg