Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

nice lightings!:dancingqueen:

energy saving bulbs if you do notice, they takes a while before going into a full glow.

one more advantage of energysaving bulbs is that they generate a LOT less heat.

Thanks for sharing with me. !! Haiz. I realised that the lights does not seems to brighten up the area, especially living area. !! now feeling very upset.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks for sharing with me. !! Haiz. I realised that the lights does not seems to brighten up the area, especially living area. :dancingqueen: now feeling very upset.

you mean the energy saving bulbs?

buy a higher wattage bulb. they are availiable from 5w to 20+w i think.

you mean the energy saving bulbs?

buy a higher wattage bulb. they are availiable from 5w to 20+w i think.

no.. i mean my current light bulbs and the position I place my lightings.. :dancingqueen:

just called patrick, to tell him that hopefully they can finish up the work and hand over by next wkend, either 21st or 22nd.

no.. i mean my current light bulbs and the position I place my lightings.. :dancingqueen:

just called patrick, to tell him that hopefully they can finish up the work and hand over by next wkend, either 21st or 22nd.

alamak....try changing to brighter bulbs and see how first lor...

Hi the ligths usually is how many watts? I bought one from Ikea but even though they indicate energy saving, at the back of the box only "B" lei... E is the most energy savings...

alamak....try changing to brighter bulbs and see how first lor...

I think is more of the lighting postion than the bulbs problem. :disturb:

If I got time, will draw out where are my lightings. Then will know where is the dark area. :unsure:

I like ur foyer light veri cosy. :dancingqueen:

thanks. :dunno:

Hopefully it does not look too fanciful. :dancingqueen:

The washer and fridge base is done up.

P1020245.jpg

Patrick told me that possible hand over time is around 25th of Apr. This means that my reno took almost 3 weeks to complete. :dancingqueen:

My platform so far only the skelaton was done up, tml they will lay the parquet over. It will took 1 week for it to dry up. :~

Carpentry will on start on next wed onwards. ;)

Need help from forumers on how to brighten up my living area.

The lights we bought does not seems to brighten up the place. Now we are pretty upset about it. Cracking our brains on how to solve this problem. :dancingqueen::~

This are the main lighting points of our house. The circle part is the dark area.

Lightingpoints.jpg

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Need help from forumers on how to brighten up my living area.

The lights we bought does not seems to brighten up the place. Now we are pretty upset about it. Cracking our brains on how to solve this problem. :dancingqueen::~

This are the main lighting points of our house. The circle part is the dark area.

Lightingpoints.jpg

the lighting pt in ur living room are so strangely placed of cos the circled area appears dark.

one way is to relocate the 2 lighting pts in the living room and space them out evenly along the length of the living room.

if u dun wan to drill holes mabbe u could buy standing lamps lor...

u can ask patrick for suggestions also

the lighting pt in ur living room are so strangely placed of cos the circled area appears dark.

one way is to relocate the 2 lighting pts in the living room and space them out evenly along the length of the living room.

sunboi, u never update ur blog liao ah?? tot ur reno completed??

Thanks sunboi80. Will ask patrick for suggestions.

I guess I din tot about the dark area when defining the lighting points. The 2 lighting points each has it own use.

Now I am panick about it. I now wondering should I do Lbox with cove lights or down lights. Standing lamps does not seems to really solve the problems also. :dancingqueen:

how about getting those spotlight-like lights that can point wherever kind? those with three bulbs and rotational cover so you can point one or two towards the dark area...

how about getting those spotlight-like lights that can point wherever kind? those with three bulbs and rotational cover so you can point one or two towards the dark area...

You mean by placing spot lights that what i did at my tv console area? Will it look weird?

You mean by placing spot lights that what i did at my tv console area? Will it look weird?

i think just solve the issue by getting patrick to install another lighting pt there lor. no need headache.

the more you think you more headache you get.