Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

U get your string curtains @ $99? I dunno issit mine the same as u...I bought my per pack @ $49..Thk the uncle selling us the curtains still got give us some discount....I bought black colour..There are white, black n maraine-dark red (wrong spelling) colour

$49? what size? normal ones, 1m by 2m is too short for me...

I looking for dark brown colour. I been to 2 curtain shops, don't have the colour I wanted. West mall curtain shop got the colour I wanted.

I haven gotten my string curtain yet. Still looking around see got cheaper and nicer range.

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This afternoon met up with patrick. Because want him to drill some holes to fix things like towel hanger. At the same time he passed me the final quotation. Total cost $6000 nett. Which means pay money time!!

The final touch up is not done yet. Will be doing it tomorrow.

Just now ah keong's worker help me to drill 2 holes to my TV console so that the wires can go through the holes. But I did something stupid. ;) I told the worker to drill one of the holes at the position which is out of the way. Did not notice it until the hole is drilled. Argh!! :unsure::(:)

$49? what size? normal ones, 1m by 2m is too short for me...

I looking for dark brown colour. I been to 2 curtain shops, don't have the colour I wanted. West mall curtain shop got the colour I wanted.

I haven gotten my string curtain yet. Still looking around see got cheaper and nicer range.

Im not sure wat size..I attached photos for u to see...Maybe is diff from u de bah...=)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/pi...40420071148.jpg

Edited by strawberry02

This afternoon met up with patrick. Because want him to drill some holes to fix things like towel hanger. At the same time he passed me the final quotation. Total cost $6000 nett. Which means pay money time!!

The final touch up is not done yet. Will be doing it tomorrow.

Just now ah keong's worker help me to drill 2 holes to my TV console so that the wires can go through the holes. But I did something stupid. :( I told the worker to drill one of the holes at the position which is out of the way. Did not notice it until the hole is drilled. Argh!! 8|:drunk::D

can go homefix buy the woodsealer to patch up the hole.

Im not sure wat size..I attached photos for u to see...Maybe is diff from u de bah...=)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/pi...40420071148.jpg

Thanks. :)

Which shop did you go, to get the string curtain? Got contact no.? Maybe can call up and ask more more details.

can go homefix buy the woodsealer to patch up the hole.

Erm.. The hole very big eh.. Like those holes on computer table for wires to pass through. ;)

U get your string curtains @ $99? I dunno issit mine the same as u...I bought my per pack @ $49..Thk the uncle selling us the curtains still got give us some discount....I bought black colour..There are white, black n maraine-dark red (wrong spelling) colour

Hi Strawberry, can share where you bought your string curtains??

and your price is the cheapest we saw.

we saw at TFM, it's with beads... there's also bamboo string curtains with oil painting....

thanks,

koikoi

Erm.. The hole very big eh.. Like those holes on computer table for wires to pass through. ;)

lagi best! can buy those covers for covering the computer table hole.

forgotten where i saw them.....

we saw at TFM, it's with beads... there's also bamboo string curtains with oil painting....

thanks,

koikoi

Robinson ones also come with beads. Not nice leh.. ;)

lagi best! can buy those covers for covering the computer table hole.

forgotten where i saw them.....

Ya hor.. where got sell? DIY Home Fix? Stationary shop??

Robinson ones also come with beads. Not nice leh.. :unsure:

ya i also dun like the one with beads...

:deal: still finding nice and cheap string curtain. ;)

Thanks. ;)

Which shop did you go, to get the string curtain? Got contact no.? Maybe can call up and ask more more details.

Erm.. The hole very big eh.. Like those holes on computer table for wires to pass through. :deal:

I bought it amk central..The add is Blk 720 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 #01-4116..U can call n ask aso..64523803

Their string curtains are sold in packs.. :unsure: I think string curtains is more for deco or divider, my hb said quite weird to use it as curtains...I got another side of living rm aso put string curtains, hb ssid not nice lei....

thanks,

koikoi

Halo..I replied the address at Xinyi_reiko quote...U can go take a look...I prefer plain de...heez...

I bought it amk central..The add is Blk 720 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 #01-4116..U can call n ask aso..64523803

Their string curtains are sold in packs.. :unsure: I think string curtains is more for deco or divider, my hb said quite weird to use it as curtains...I got another side of living rm aso put string curtains, hb ssid not nice lei....

Halo..I replied the address at Xinyi_reiko quote...U can go take a look...I prefer plain de...heez...

Thanks ger! :deal: Will call up and ask.

I also feel that string curtains are more for deco and divider. I am going to use it as a divider. ;)

Their string curtains are sold in packs.. !! I think string curtains is more for deco or divider, my hb said quite weird to use it as curtains...I got another side of living rm aso put string curtains, hb ssid not nice lei....

Thanks alot.

Ya we using it as divider.

:) and we also like it plain. :notti:

Thanks for sharing.

Next monday, my contractor pactrick will do the handover. :horse:

Meanwhile, he did another round of chemical washing. Should be the third time he is doing it. :dancingqueen:

Called my fengshui shifu this afternoon to get 'move in' date. Finalise to be on 7th May (monday). Can start moving things in from that day onwards.

Finally, 1 major thing settled. Can have more time concentrating on hotels hunting. :sport-smiley-004: