Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

haha, ya lor! ID gg to lights craft at jln sultan to see got nicer ones anot tmr.

i oso lazy to compare prices lei.

tat day i oso specially bought a tap from another shop. my sanitary mostly from lookz except wc fr ssc and tat one tap from sparco. v ex oso - $220. heart pain. but nice nvm la, try to tink of it as money well spent! when u look at it, u feel happy. :good:

but can i ask downlight is got wat difference? actually i noe nuts abt light lei. i'm only looking for my breakfast counter pair of hanging lights and bedroom pair of hanging bedside lights. e rest wat plc lights i leave it to my ID to go buy. he says costs quite std one.

where u intend to have yr banquet n budget? if u have it at cheaper places like restaurants higher chance of having excess lo. if those high end hotels a bit harder unless u got rich relatives n frens! :P

downlight got what difference ah.. i also dunno.. so that will look cosy?? I just flip magazines and see this and that nice, then implement it.. :)

I more or less decided on holding it at Oriental hotel. I always wanted to hold my wedding at hotel, so forfiet toilets also nvm.. haha.. :P I don't spend alot of time in toilet anyway. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

LinDa, if u want cheaper downlight ...u can go to see light arcade one..13w *2 but it is metal side one lor...at $20 nia...i got mine at edison at $22 but it is whole piece glass one..v bright leh!

okok, will pm u my no, u sms me when u there lo..

told my hubby yr reno abt $6k, he v impressed! haha..

i was reading one of the posts back with sunboi, u used to stay at teck whye?

i stayed at blk 106 teck whye lane lei!

now moved to my mom's hse while waiting for renovation to complete. hee..

i staying at blk 101!! neighbours leh hehe

Haiz.. Very disappointed with Singtel. I just sign up mio package with them. Their installers came down 3 times and still cannot get my digital voice fixed. :D Sick and tried of calling them up. They say tomorrow morning they are going to come down again. But I can't arrange someone to go down. Haiz, I am very lost now, dunno what to do next. !!

Another problem found, one of the windows at my MBR could not open! :bleah: My contractor says have to get window contractors to get it fixed. 8|

Haiz.. Very disappointed with Singtel. I just sign up mio package with them. Their installers came down 3 times and still cannot get my digital voice fixed. :bleah: Sick and tried of calling them up. They say tomorrow morning they are going to come down again. But I can't arrange someone to go down. Haiz, I am very lost now, dunno what to do next. :D

Hi there !! Singtel's inefficiency is a till strange. We installed Starhub's digital voice at my parents' place last year and it was a one time, fuss-free installation.

Hopefully, they'll get it right tomoro. 8|

downlight got what difference ah.. i also dunno.. so that will look cosy?? I just flip magazines and see this and that nice, then implement it.. :good:

I more or less decided on holding it at Oriental hotel. I always wanted to hold my wedding at hotel, so forfiet toilets also nvm.. haha.. :P I don't spend alot of time in toilet anyway. :P

downlight is machiam spot light is it? dun noe la, to me light only got hanging light, fixed light, toilet light. haha.. :P

er, sorry, where is oriental hotel? why hotel need to forfeit toilet? hotel got toilet mah.

LinDa, if u want cheaper downlight ...u can go to see light arcade one..13w *2 but it is metal side one lor...at $20 nia...i got mine at edison at $22 but it is whole piece glass one..v bright leh!

sounds chim lor. i leave those spotlights, downlights, cove light tubes, light switches etc to my hubby le. boring lei, not exciting at all. i only want to choose the hanging lights which are more fun wor. keke.. :P

i staying at blk 101!! neighbours leh hehe

or rather ex-neighbours la! :P

Haiz.. Very disappointed with Singtel. I just sign up mio package with them. Their installers came down 3 times and still cannot get my digital voice fixed. :( Sick and tried of calling them up. They say tomorrow morning they are going to come down again. But I can't arrange someone to go down. Haiz, I am very lost now, dunno what to do next. :(

Another problem found, one of the windows at my MBR could not open! :P My contractor says have to get window contractors to get it fixed. :(

wat happen? y like tat? mayb arrange evening time since its their fault? mine is starhub just plug to the modem lei. next time we neighbours i can help u le!

window suddenly cannot open or all along u nv try opening lei? the normal window or the top part? i nv try opening all my windows also lei (the top one). den window contractors come to just open it? did u ask abt hw much? hope not too expensive.

sorry lei, i like reply so many ppl in yr thread! oopsie..

er, sorry, where is oriental hotel? why hotel need to forfeit toilet? hotel got toilet mah.

sounds chim lor. i leave those spotlights, downlights, cove light tubes, light switches etc to my hubby le. boring lei, not exciting at all. i only want to choose the hanging lights which are more fun wor. keke.. :dancingqueen:

wat happen? y like tat? mayb arrange evening time since its their fault? mine is starhub just plug to the modem lei. next time we neighbours i can help u le!

window suddenly cannot open or all along u nv try opening lei? the normal window or the top part? i nv try opening all my windows also lei (the top one). den window contractors come to just open it? did u ask abt hw much? hope not too expensive.

sorry lei, i like reply so many ppl in yr thread! oopsie..

oriental hotel is beside marina sq. :)

I meant since spending more on banquet, cannot makeover my 2 toilets.. :P

Haiz.. I also dunno what happen. This coming sat they are coming down to do again. This time round have to bring telepone, telephone cable and laptop. Argh!! :) Hopefully, this sat will be their last trip.

The window before that it can be opened. Dunno why suddenly cannot open liao. Heachache sia.. This problem can KIV first ba. When i got more time, then get someone to fix it.

You will soon open all windows de... when doing area cleaning.. you sure will clean all the windows de mah. :)

oriental hotel is beside marina sq. :yamseng:

I meant since spending more on banquet, cannot makeover my 2 toilets.. :yamseng:

Haiz.. I also dunno what happen. This coming sat they are coming down to do again. This time round have to bring telepone, telephone cable and laptop. Argh!! :yamseng: Hopefully, this sat will be their last trip.

The window before that it can be opened. Dunno why suddenly cannot open liao. Heachache sia.. This problem can KIV first ba. When i got more time, then get someone to fix it.

You will soon open all windows de... when doing area cleaning.. you sure will clean all the windows de mah. :notti:

oriental? i thot that one is call marina mandarin lei. hehe..

shld b la and i hope they are sending their best guy so that if any problem can settle on the spot. u got sound very fierce and angry with them anot? must blow yr top one! ask to speak with their mgr.

i got a friend recently order kfc delivery, then delivered 2 hrs later (after she call 3 times) and wrong type of chicken (suppose to be original, they gave her crispy) so she super angry call and wan to speak with mgr, then scold them upside down and they give her free lo. mayb they can give u free 3 mths subsciption for all the hassle. hehe..

its not the main window right so leave it first ba. haha, dun remind me abt cleaning can. i hate housework! :notti:

oriental? i thot that one is call marina mandarin lei. hehe..

shld b la and i hope they are sending their best guy so that if any problem can settle on the spot. u got sound very fierce and angry with them anot? must blow yr top one! ask to speak with their mgr.

i got a friend recently order kfc delivery, then delivered 2 hrs later (after she call 3 times) and wrong type of chicken (suppose to be original, they gave her crispy) so she super angry call and wan to speak with mgr, then scold them upside down and they give her free lo. mayb they can give u free 3 mths subsciption for all the hassle. hehe..

its not the main window right so leave it first ba. haha, dun remind me abt cleaning can. i hate housework! :D

haha.. oriental, marina mandrain, pan pacific and conrad, these 4 hotels i think all link together with marina sq..

I did everything i can.. scold lah.. complain lah.. i almost called all the hotlines.. scold until i mentally tired liao.. :notti: Hopefully, tml everything will be ok....

I keep thinking why need to go to the extend of touching the internal wires. Aren't it suppose to be pluck in and use can liao??

Haha, no one likes cleaning anyway... :P

haha.. oriental, marina mandrain, pan pacific and conrad, these 4 hotels i think all link together with marina sq..

I did everything i can.. scold lah.. complain lah.. i almost called all the hotlines.. scold until i mentally tired liao.. :notti: Hopefully, tml everything will be ok....

I keep thinking why need to go to the extend of touching the internal wires. Aren't it suppose to be pluck in and use can liao??

Haha, no one likes cleaning anyway... :P

wa lau, write to TODAY and complain! must show them some muscle then they scare la. :D

ya lor, i thought its pluck in and use one? u see what they do tmr lor. gd luck ya, hope can resolved. wat time they going down? u opening the door for them? that day u saying noone can go down..

wa lau, write to TODAY and complain! must show them some muscle then they scare la. :)

ya lor, i thought its pluck in and use one? u see what they do tmr lor. gd luck ya, hope can resolved. wat time they going down? u opening the door for them? that day u saying noone can go down..

tml sat, i no need to work got free time mah.. that day they say want to come down yesterday.. me and my hubby working.. unable to take leave.. i also dun want just to send other family members down. wait they do some configuration that i not known, then will jialat when anything happen.

Finally, my telephone line is working!! :good: But not internet. The installer say singtel side will need to configure some stuff before internet can be use. And say by tuesday, should be able to work. Hopefully, no more problems.

Today did the last clean up (except for bomb shelther). My hubby mopped the floor 3 times. Can really feel the difference of clean floor. Feels good. :dribble:

Did a careless move. Bump into my platfrom while carrying things, causing it to have scratches. 8| Heart pain sia..

More or less things have settled. Tomorrow will do a soft move in. :D

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Finally, my telephone line is working!! :) But not internet. The installer say singtel side will need to configure some stuff before internet can be use. And say by tuesday, should be able to work. Hopefully, no more problems.

Today did the last clean up (except for bomb shelther). My hubby mopped the floor 3 times. Can really feel the difference of clean floor. Feels good. :)

Did a careless move. Bump into my platfrom while carrying things, causing it to have scratches. :) Heart pain sia..

More or less things have settled. Tomorrow will do a soft move in. :)

congratulations!!

happy moving ya..

once u move some stuffs over, will look more like a home than a house.. :D

how i wish i can move into my place tmr oso!!