Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

Well if sofa is big, it is more comfortable to laze on. :) And congrats with the fast renovations. :notti:

thanks ya.. bigger sofa can sit more ppl too.. zz

but i dun really like the material, my hubby likes it.. :dunno:

i also realise my dining lights is not exactly at the middle of my dining table. =/ Feel like adjusting the position, but dunno how to do so.. :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks ya.. bigger sofa can sit more ppl too.. :jawdrop:

but i dun really like the material, my hubby likes it.. :)

i also realise my dining lights is not exactly at the middle of my dining table. =/ Feel like adjusting the position, but dunno how to do so.. !!

my ID has been rushing me to go ikea too coz need to get shelfing then his workers can mount.. no time!! trying to find time this weekend, i sure exceed yr amt.. :curse: but i'm sure u bought lots of stuffs with $500!!

haha, my sofa only 3 seater, got to buy extra chairs put at home in case of guests..

the material is fabric??

er, u meant u want to adjust the light position right?? or dining table position??

Edited by LinDa

my ID has been rushing me to go ikea too coz need to get shelfing then his workers can mount.. no time!! trying to find time this weekend, i sure exceed yr amt.. :) but i'm sure u bought lots of stuffs with $500!!

haha, my sofa only 3 seater, got to buy extra chairs put at home in case of guests..

the material is fabric??

er, u meant u want to adjust the light position right?? or dining table position??

i also bought a small glass shelving and mirror from ikea, for my toilet. Also need to be fixed. I guess got to ask my dad to drill holes liao.. :) heng my dad got drills.

I think very hard to buy everything at 1 go.. sure forgot de.. =/

the material is fabric de. i dunno how to describe the material i like.. :curse:

now my dining lights is more to left.. so feel like adjusting abit to the right. space limited for dining table, unable to shift.. :jawdrop:

Wow! Got majong room.. Did u make the room sound proof...

haha.. no leh.. :notti:

i wonder if i really will hold mj session weekly.. haha.. !!

i also bought a small glass shelving and mirror from ikea, for my toilet. Also need to be fixed. I guess got to ask my dad to drill holes liao.. zz heng my dad got drills.

I think very hard to buy everything at 1 go.. sure forgot de.. =/

the material is fabric de. i dunno how to describe the material i like.. :unsure:

now my dining lights is more to left.. so feel like adjusting abit to the right. space limited for dining table, unable to shift.. :(

haha.. no leh.. :paint:

i wonder if i really will hold mj session weekly.. haha.. :yamseng:

yr dad's drill is those powerful plug socket electrical drills?? may need to borrow after we move in coz my drill is those rechargeable battery type not strong enough to drill holes in walls lor.. :bleah:

which ikea u went - tampines or ikea?? i'm going this weekend, most probably tampines, free parking and bigger.. hope not crowded, i hate crowds..

mj is my favourite past-time lor!! haha.. next time u short of khaki call me ok, next blk nia, my hubby sure let me go over.. haha.. :dancingqueen:

yr dad's drill is those powerful plug socket electrical drills?? may need to borrow after we move in coz my drill is those rechargeable battery type not strong enough to drill holes in walls lor.. :(

which ikea u went - tampines or ikea?? i'm going this weekend, most probably tampines, free parking and bigger.. hope not crowded, i hate crowds..

mj is my favourite past-time lor!! haha.. next time u short of khaki call me ok, next blk nia, my hubby sure let me go over.. haha.. :yamseng:

i dunno leh.. haven ask him..

i go queenstown one lor.. i dun have car mah.. tampines so far.. zz

ok lah.. if next time, short of one, will call you.. :dancingqueen: bring more $$ hor. .ahaha :unsure:

nt realli eh.. i tink now tampines more packed than queenstown one lor

nt realli eh.. i tink now tampines more packed than queenstown one lor

i guess ikea is always packed on weekends. Only weekdays is much more less packed. I just went yesterday, quite empty sia.. :D

i guess ikea is always packed on weekends. Only weekdays is much more less packed. I just went yesterday, quite empty sia.. :dancingqueen:

Definitely empty on weekdays, especially during office hours. Anyway since you spend so much money there make sure you get your ikea friend card. :) Oh.. do you pay for plastic bags to carry your purchases home thens? Some of the items are quite bulky.

Definitely empty on weekdays, especially during office hours. Anyway since you spend so much money there make sure you get your ikea friend card. :) Oh.. do you pay for plastic bags to carry your purchases home thens? Some of the items are quite bulky.

yap! gotten ikea friends card. hehe... but i forgot to use it while eating meatball there. :dancingqueen:

I got them to do deliver. Because got big and bulky items like computer table, a small coffee table, rubbish bins and some other things. heh~

do you pay for plastic bags to carry your purchases home thens? Some of the items are quite bulky.

I bought 2 large laundry bins...so I threw all the small items inside and used the raffia string at the service counter to make a handle strap for the bins. Saved the world and my wallet from plastic bags :P

i dunno leh.. haven ask him..

i go queenstown one lor.. i dun have car mah.. tampines so far.. :dunno:

ok lah.. if next time, short of one, will call you.. :) bring more $$ hor. .ahaha :notti:

just came back from ikea, went queensway one instead coz son sick so stayed at home. we just went to take a quick walk and eyeball the stuffs we want.. actually mainly to check out the dimensions before deciding and buying..

and oonik girl was right, its quite empty lor, so much parking available and when we went to the restaurant for some chicken wings (i love the wings!) so many seats.. such a different sight from long ago when there is only 1 ikea and the place is horrendously packed and crowded..

i did not know about the plastic bag policy till just now lor.. bought a aapron and mitten for mom and just carry like that out.. :notti: will bring my shopping bag next time!!

haha, u install nets or credit card machine at home la, then no scare i not enough $$ liao!! :)

thinking of buying the laundry clothes hanging system.. $207.. must confirm can fit into my laundry area anot..

just came back from ikea, went queensway one instead coz son sick so stayed at home. we just went to take a quick walk and eyeball the stuffs we want.. actually mainly to check out the dimensions before deciding and buying..

and oonik girl was right, its quite empty lor, so much parking available and when we went to the restaurant for some chicken wings (i love the wings!) so many seats.. such a different sight from long ago when there is only 1 ikea and the place is horrendously packed and crowded..

i did not know about the plastic bag policy till just now lor.. bought a aapron and mitten for mom and just carry like that out.. :P will bring my shopping bag next time!!

haha, u install nets or credit card machine at home la, then no scare i not enough $$ liao!! :(

thinking of buying the laundry clothes hanging system.. $207.. must confirm can fit into my laundry area anot..

Haha.. alot of outstanding things to buy hor.. I haven bought hangers yet.. Need to wash some towels before i can use, hence need hangers to hang the towels dry.

My ikea things are here today. Yet to fixed it because was rushing off to oriental hotel to confrim my banquet. I think maybe tml find sometime to fix those things up.

no need to install nets or cc machine lah.. i got computer and internet ready! *evil laugh* got such thing called 'internet banking' :(