Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

The wines are me and my hubby's collection from DFS. Not house warming gifts lah.. :D

I make sure my house warming gifts are useful to me.. hahaha.. :D

sians lei.. now so hot.. i'm having bad cramps then still need to move house.. looks like gg to rain.. pray not.. i load the my stuffs up the car le.. think 2 trips shld be able to settle everything.. but its the carrying of the boxes up down up down very hot!! just now i load all the things up the car, so hot then i went to take a bathe.. now sitting in the my mom's living procrastinating.. haha.. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sians lei.. now so hot.. i'm having bad cramps then still need to move house.. looks like gg to rain.. pray not.. i load the my stuffs up the car le.. think 2 trips shld be able to settle everything.. but its the carrying of the boxes up down up down very hot!! just now i load all the things up the car, so hot then i went to take a bathe.. now sitting in the my mom's living procrastinating.. haha.. :rofl:

haha... moving house is a tedious process... :P

Found out couple of defects recently:

- MBR windows unable to open (long time ago defect)

- One of the wardrobe doors' roller having difficulty to slid smoothly (need to call up contractor.)

- The instant heater is leaking. :dunno: (Although not very serious, but the only way to fix it is change the whole thing?? :ph34r: )

Some outstanding things (NEEDED!) yet to buy:

- Rice cooker

- Ironing board

- Hair Dryer

- Clocks

- Shelving for store room

And lots of other misc things (WANTED) yet to buy... :P

haha... moving house is a tedious process... :P

Found out couple of defects recently:

- MBR windows unable to open (long time ago defect)

- One of the wardrobe doors' roller having difficulty to slid smoothly (need to call up contractor.)

- The instant heater is leaking. :D (Although not very serious, but the only way to fix it is change the whole thing?? :) )

Some outstanding things (NEEDED!) yet to buy:

- Rice cooker

- Ironing board

- Hair Dryer

- Clocks

- Shelving for store room

And lots of other misc things (WANTED) yet to buy... :P

finally got the packing>moving>unpacking bit over and done with! :unsure: now got gss and before gst increase, faster buy le, if not i think jul everything price will increase le.. ;)

Reiko....me abt to meet patrick for reno discussion... next monday.

is he quite prompt with all the response on the reno problems?Workmanship ok?

saw ur wardrobe... very nice...how big and how much does patrick charging u? thanks in advance.

i am buying similar dining table as u... how much did u get urs and from where? I have a liking on Zen tradition one... cost abt $1.6k

Currently not yet, I so far only put my ROM photo album there. hehe.. But I don't have much bags de. So should be enough to place all in. :horse:

Thanks gal. My place is just a humble place. I am sure yours will be much better. :D

u know wat...

my id also construct the shelves for me...

i can put bags too...

it's not too bad...

you too modest...

ur place nice and warm... :dancingqueen:

finally got the packing>moving>unpacking bit over and done with! :dancingqueen: now got gss and before gst increase, faster buy le, if not i think jul everything price will increase le.. :D

yaya.. time is running out.. at the same time.. i am busy with other stuff!! My weekends is like all packed. :D

Then GSS is going to be over soon!! :horse:

Reiko....me abt to meet patrick for reno discussion... next monday.

is he quite prompt with all the response on the reno problems?Workmanship ok?

saw ur wardrobe... very nice...how big and how much does patrick charging u? thanks in advance.

i am buying similar dining table as u... how much did u get urs and from where? I have a liking on Zen tradition one... cost abt $1.6k

Don't worry patrick is prompt for all reno problems. I rem an funny incident. During my reno he went to dentist, plucking wisdom tooth. Then I kept calling him to ask things. He must have hated me then. :dancingqueen:

My wardrobe is left by my previous owner. I just change the doors and did some re-skinning. Overall cost me 1.3k.

my dining take is from Nova Furnishing. Cost around 1.2k. :horse:

haha reiko seem like patrick quite responsive...

the wardrobe reskinning so exp... i was think of doing a wardrobe for my case.

ur dining set look quite solid hor...

u know wat...

my id also construct the shelves for me...

i can put bags too...

it's not too bad...

you too modest...

ur place nice and warm... :horse:

yeah, i just saw it on your blog also. Can put many many things eh.. :dancingqueen:

Yours should be good also.. daring to use different colours... waiting for your finished works. :D

sorry u mean re-skinning is reskin ur interiors of the board and shelf into new one? cos i have a built cabinet in the study rm. thinking of dun dismantle jus re-skin.

sorry u mean re-skinning is reskin ur interiors of the board and shelf into new one? cos i have a built cabinet in the study rm. thinking of dun dismantle jus re-skin.

I only reskin the borders of wardrobe and the side shelvings. Did not touch anything inside the wardrobe.

You have to calculate whether is cheaper to reskin or rebuilt the wardrobe. Sometimes it really differs.

:dancingqueen:

yeah, i just saw it on your blog also. Can put many many things eh.. :P

Yours should be good also.. daring to use different colours... waiting for your finished works. :deal:

hehehe...

now young ok...

can't imagine if a few yrs down the road...

everything will be in "safe" colours...

ehehhee...

juz realised that u are the one on BC thread in SG bride I talked too...

ehhehehee

hehehe...

now young ok...

can't imagine if a few yrs down the road...

everything will be in "safe" colours...

ehehhee...

juz realised that u are the one on BC thread in SG bride I talked too...

ehhehehee

Ohh is it?? in which thread?? :P