Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

I think most hotel will treat drinks ba... Intercon and oriental got treat us drinks also.. :~

yup, drinks is normal but free lunch buffet is abnormal. we got free lunch buffet from HIPV. :dunno:

Hi Sinyi, I got the same hair dyer as you~! I like the ion thingy, supposely to make hair shinier!

i'm using the philips 2100w hair dryer with ion thing and cool air too. very :P

since the watt is 2100w so more powerful! exactly the same as salon! !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Sinyi, I got the same hair dyer as you~! I like the ion thingy, supposely to make hair shinier! The Ikea table is a new color right?

Haha.. but sometimes i really lazy to use.. i hate hot air dryer.. like steaming my head.. lol..

Eh, I not sure abt the colour.. I been there 3 times.. and saw it 3 times.. :dunno:

yup, drinks is normal but free lunch buffet is abnormal. we got free lunch buffet from HIPV. !!

But end up you didn't sign up with them, despite of the free lunch.. :P

There are 101 things to prepare for wedding.. !!

I think most hotel will treat drinks ba... Intercon and oriental got treat us drinks also.. :dunno:

lol... yeah.. but then again we didn't wanna have any drinks also.

But end up you didn't sign up with them, despite of the free lunch.. :dunno:

hehe, no didn't sign up with them but feel a bit guilty. anyway, the free lunch buffet was a coincidence. my hb and i were having lunch buffet at HIPV after met up with the co-ordinator and so happen she was having her lunch there too. she saw us. after eating, my hb wanted to settle the bill but the waiter told us that the co-ordinator had already settled for us. we were surprised too and thanks her personally before we left. !!

Edited by korea

Hi Sinyi, I got the same hair dyer as you~! I like the ion thingy, supposely to make hair shinier! The Ikea table is a new color right?

Phantom, I would like to recommend Holiday Inn Atrium, last time concorde. Exterior looks abit old but coordinator is fantastic, food is good & value for money! On my actual day everyone in the hotel tried their best to make everything work for us which we appreciate! !!

thanks so much storeberry for the recommendation... mrs phantom thought abt the place but decided not too shortlist.. i have no doubt that they provided good service.. i've good impression on the intercon + holiday inn group...

lol... yeah.. but then again we didn't wanna have any drinks also.

we also didn't want any drinks or free meal b'cos not so nice if don't sign up with them eventually. :dunno:

thanks so much storeberry for the recommendation... mrs phantom thought abt the place but decided not too shortlist.. i have no doubt that they provided good service.. i've good impression on the intercon + holiday inn group...

why your wife doesn't like HIPV and atrium? !!

i sad... oriental no give good impression... lol.. just kidding.. !!

we also didn't want any drinks or free meal b'cos not so nice if don't sign up with them eventually. :(

why your wife doesn't like HIPV and atrium? :P

yeah so today although offered drinks.. we took only 1 glass out of courtesy..

oh.. wife just feels that its not "grand enough.. lol...

we went to intercon today..

so mrs phantom will speak to the people there and try to neg a deal with them lor..

we both like intercon very much.

i sad... oriental no give good impression... lol.. just kidding.. :P

lol.. yeah.. lol..

no lah.. i think they are busy...

actually oriental we also like.. very :)

so mrs phantom will speak to the people there and try to neg a deal with them lor..

lol.. yeah.. lol..

no lah.. i think they are busy...

actually oriental we also like.. very :P

Do you find intercon very strict on perks?? Things I want, they all don't want to give.. like additional nite stay, more wines, 1 helper room and etc..

yup, we find HIPV and atrium a bit inconvenient. you all don't like GCW liao? :P

Do you find intercon very strict on perks?? Things I want, they all don't want to give.. like additional nite stay, more wines, 1 helper room and etc..

this is embarressing.. we toured intercon ourselves.. lol.. coz we didn't seem to be able to fix up with the person.. like not keen on our business..

anyway... mrs phantom is meeting up with their big boss.. lol.. i told her to feedback to him.. lol...

yup, we find HIPV and atrium a bit inconvenient. you all don't like GCW liao? :P

oh.. we DO like GCW.. just that we like Intercon MORE.. lol...

this is embarressing.. we toured intercon ourselves.. lol.. coz we didn't seem to be able to fix up with the person.. like not keen on our business..

anyway... mrs phantom is meeting up with their big boss.. lol.. i told her to feedback to him.. lol...

hey, your wife is exactly the same as my hb. whenever, my hb isn't happy with something esp service and he'll look for the big boss to feedback to them. haha. eventually, we always get something better in return! :P:)

Intercon is nice.. i rem when i first step in.. i was like 'WOW'

If is within your means.. do get it.. :P

Intercon is nice.. i rem when i first step in.. i was like 'WOW'

If is within your means.. do get it.. :(

its abt 1250 a table leh.. ha ha ha.. thinking abt it serviously...

yeah.. really the wow feeling not same..

hey, your wife is exactly the same as my hb. whenever, my hb isn't happy with something esp service and he'll look for the big boss to feedback to them. haha. eventually, we always get something better in return! :P:)

i think you got the wrong idea.. lol.. mrs phantom just gave them BIG business.. $$$.. so the director is treating her makan...

i tell her .. take advantage to wrestle good price for wedding dinner.. lol... :P

its abt 1250 a table leh.. ha ha ha.. thinking abt it serviously...

yeah.. really the wow feeling not same..

i think you got the wrong idea.. lol.. mrs phantom just gave them BIG business.. $$$.. so the director is treating her makan...

i tell her .. take advantage to wrestle good price for wedding dinner.. lol... :P

i see. sometimes, you also must think whether you'll be making a big lost a not after holding the banquet. some people made a lost of 10k at their wedding. :)