Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Had a couple of free time on hand so went down to see what else need to be touched up. We are in the process of getting our toilet overlay with tiles but in the interim all work is more or less completed (90%).

Clean all the windows with the Oxo squeegee, one of the best i have ever used! got from Amazon.

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

All our plates and bowl are getting ready to be unpacked after the reno is done.

IMG_3853.jpg

Light cover up, cleaned the glass.

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

toilet going to be overlay with different colour tiles to match the vessel sink

IMG_3858.jpg

Edited by benetay

MBR cabinet

IMG_3859.jpg

Door open to where our bed will be

IMG_3861.jpg

From the bed side perspective

IMG_3863.jpg

Still waiting for the headboard to be done.

IMG_3862.jpg

MBR toilet, still work in progress, quite a few things more

IMG_3598.jpg

2 pc sliding MBR toilet door (Frosted - top track only) - very solid workmanship

Ask ID what to do with the door frame, recommend to put trimming either wood or aluminum, i'll let him tell me.

IMG_3602.jpg

MBR toilet sink still waiting for plumber to come and install.

hi, how much is the double sliding glass door? thx

i wanted this door for my kitchen but my ID quote me 700+ =\ so in the end i chose PD door with glass.

MBR cabinet

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

I love your MBR wardrobe concept. Mind sharing with me.... do you find limited walking space after putting in bed?

What if I have a gas heater in place which supplies hot water to the 2 bathrooms. I was wondering if we can tap on that?

You just have to ask the plumber to lay one hot water pipe to your kitchen, and buy a mixer tap. However, I am not sure if your gas heater can supply hot water to three locations. In my case, I am using storage heater. The kitchen tap takes hot water from the nearest toilet. No problem.

MBR cabinet

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

I love your MBR wardrobe concept. Mind sharing with me.... do you find limited walking space after putting in bed?

The bed is suppose to be place next to the wardrobe but since it is not finished yet, we leave a gap to check on other things. When we push the bed all the way, walking is fine. Space is fine as well. The "walkway" from the wardrobe is 75cm, once inside the walking space is 90cm.

Next up, we will discuss with ID on our toilet design and we have another side project before finishing the renovation.

Last night manage to get another kraus bathroom basin and faucet combo. Free shipping as well. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks man. I'm planning to use Citygas gas water heater so not sure if it can supply to three locations.

You just have to ask the plumber to lay one hot water pipe to your kitchen, and buy a mixer tap. However, I am not sure if your gas heater can supply hot water to three locations. In my case, I am using storage heater. The kitchen tap takes hot water from the nearest toilet. No problem.

Hi,

Ur reno journey is now finally over. Now my journey has just begin.

Nothing gives u greater joy n fulfillment than having ur own vision come.

Moreover u having to complete it within the set budget.

Like u I've a tight budget to renovate my 3I 3rm resale flat. It has no storeroom n that's the challenge n potential moneypit.

I need more tall cabinets to store our barang barang.

I would like to have ur contacts. please email acemalice@gmail.com.

I will b sourcing some of my purchases through Taobao as well, saving me more money. But TB is really poisonous.

Here's hoping my self designed home will come into fruition in another 6 months time. (HDB 1st appt 8 July 2015)

Now I have to round up some "experts" n shortlist them for initial meetup.

Many thanks in advance.

The living room, no tv console. We are planning to get a work station done on the left side and a glass partition between the work station area and the 'living room' area.

IMG_3304.jpg

Some of our purchases for common toilet, MBR toilet, lights and water heater

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

707 water heater, one compact one princeton

IMG_3308.jpg

Hood and hob still unopen

IMG_3306.jpg

Hi hi, noticed that you bought the 707 Princeton as well. Have you tried using it? The water pressure from my 707 Princeton shower head is kinda weak and I wonder if it's gotta do with the design of the shower head itself, the fact that the water pipe is coming from ceiling down (instead of floor up) or something else altogether... :(