Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I want a storeroom!! Haha...but I don't have one...

Ya...you are right...it costs a bomb to build all these cabinets....

Bleeding....badly......

Same here, varying! Totally understand your (and your wallet's) pain lol.

Btw, is that an iRobot Braava box I spot in your cabinet!? Have you started using it? Review if you have please! :D I'm considering one too...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Same here, varying! Totally understand your (and your wallet's) pain lol.

Btw, is that an iRobot Braava box I spot in your cabinet!? Have you started using it? Review if you have please! :D I'm considering one too...

MsBunny,

Sharp eyes you have there. LOL. Yeah it is it. It just got it first charge yesterday.

Let you know it's "performance" after its Virgin sweep.

Hi Varying,

Nice! But I'm curious also why 38cm deep wardrobe. Will it be enough to hang your hanger in? I just measure my hanger already 40cm..... mu current wardrobe measure 52cm.

I was hoping to have something like this but with 3m width in my room don't know feasible or not.

Cool bunny,

You can but will be "crabbing" every time you need to walk between the bed and wardrobe.

That's why I chose the 38cm option.

Cool bunny,

You can but will be "crabbing" every time you need to walk between the bed and wardrobe.

That's why I chose the 38cm option.

Ya. Also sliding door must be used. But still I think I will need to "crab". :unsure:

Ya. Also sliding door must be used. But still I think I will need to "crab". :unsure:

It's really uncomfortable. My mum's room is like this.

@2Roomer

I didn't even know there'll be free transport on National Day! Does that include cabs? Lol.

MsBunny:

I'm not too excited about the free transport on National Day anymore.

POSB is offering cashback for bus & MRT trips on Fridays till year-end.

Gonna save $$$ for my flat.

http://www.posb.com.sg/personal/promotion/posb-fare-free-friday?pid=sg-posb-vanity-cards-farefreefriday

varying, any review on the shower curtain? Is it useful to keep the water within the shower curb? where did you bought the L-shape shower screen hanger?

I wanted to install shower screen and alternative is shower curtain.

I see no top hang cabinet in kitchen, are there enough storage space?

i saw some rack selling in Qoo10 to maximise the space on top of your washing machine: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BATHROOM-RACK-CORNER-RACK-CORNER/410746235?selectedOptions=#none

Very nice Varying!

Went to MyHome furniture & reno at Expo on Friday. Chatted with 2 IDs.

1 quoted me estimated 17.5k which include - vinyl flooring, kitchen top & bottom cabinets with quartz top, full height wardrobe, shoe cabinet & a display cabinet, hacking of toilet basin, seal up one door & a shower screen. Cost include hacking of toilet & kitchen titles as well. 6k goes to toilet as he said "big project". Keep on asking me to do wall feature in living room which I know I don't fancy. He said it's quite impossiblet to have the wardrobe facing queen size bed lah.... young chap but seem to knows what's he talking about.

Another one everything also can but cannot quote me an estimation cost on the spot. Both said the norm for wardrobe is 60cm (exterior). This one even said it's ok to have the bed facing wardrobe. Width of room 3m, atter deducting 60cm for wardrobe + 190cm bed frame still have 50cm to walk. I asked him sure or not? Don't need to consider thickness of wall meh??? He cannot answer lor!

Still I think my 30k all in should still works.

varying, any review on the shower curtain? Is it useful to keep the water within the shower curb? where did you bought the L-shape shower screen hanger?

I wanted to install shower screen and alternative is shower curtain.

I see no top hang cabinet in kitchen, are there enough storage space?

i saw some rack selling in Qoo10 to maximise the space on top of your washing machine: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BATHROOM-RACK-CORNER-RACK-CORNER/410746235?selectedOptions=#none

Yo mmoh,

The curtain is from IKEA. It's thick and of good material. But...expensive.

My mum found lobang for 5$ each from neighbourhood shop. But of course quality compromised.

Yes it does keep what the water in, as long as you install the L tube at the right height.

The L tube is from ikea as well.

Yeah. I skipped the top cabinet. I don't have that much stuff to put. LOL.

Hmm...will check out your link. I am looking for something to put on top of the washer/dryer to put washing stuff.

the good thing about not having top cabinets is your kitchen will look more spacious. :good:

any more pictures on the living room?

Very nice Varying!

Went to MyHome furniture & reno at Expo on Friday. Chatted with 2 IDs.

1 quoted me estimated 17.5k which include - vinyl flooring, kitchen top & bottom cabinets with quartz top, full height wardrobe, shoe cabinet & a display cabinet, hacking of toilet basin, seal up one door & a shower screen. Cost include hacking of toilet & kitchen titles as well. 6k goes to toilet as he said "big project". Keep on asking me to do wall feature in living room which I know I don't fancy. He said it's quite impossiblet to have the wardrobe facing queen size bed lah.... young chap but seem to knows what's he talking about.

Another one everything also can but cannot quote me an estimation cost on the spot. Both said the norm for wardrobe is 60cm (exterior). This one even said it's ok to have the bed facing wardrobe. Width of room 3m, atter deducting 60cm for wardrobe + 190cm bed frame still have 50cm to walk. I asked him sure or not? Don't need to consider thickness of wall meh??? He cannot answer lor!

Still I think my 30k all in should still works.

Cool bunny,

Thanks! Just a simple little home.

Your first quote sounds about right. Toilet is very expensive. Do remember to factor in purchase of toilet bowl, sink, shower etc etc.

It is even more expensive to hack and tile with the new rule of using pre-mix cement.

Why did he say your wardrobe can't face the bed?

Mine is facing my bed......