Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Omg, apparently we all suffer the same issues! My mum has absolutely no concept of privacy as well. Exactly the same behaviour as your mums, @kyooko and @oktopussy! I've 'educated' her to the point of actually attempting to knock before she comes into my room now. But she tends to forget more often than not.

She has also asked for a set of my keys but I'm still thinking long and hard on whether to let her have it. I don't want her to just show up unannounced every other night...

@kyooko, I feel the same way as you - like I'll be able to appreciate my mum more from a distance lol.

@BunniBoi, your mum bth the mess you make at home izzit? Hahaha.

@Msbunny

Oi....no hor....I dun create mess de....in fact I hardly at home....morning go work....go gym after work on Mon, Tues & Wed, Fri and weekend stay out....so only Thurs am at home.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Me too! Need a dining cum working table. For our small place I think a 1.2m or max 1.5m fit well.

I got this expandable table from ikea which when in compact mode is i think 50cm x 90cm. When expanded is 90x90. Show you guys the picture when i am back in town. Compact mode = work desk. Expanded = dining table

When expanded it is about the size of a mahjong table. Comfy for 4 people to have dinner at. And doesnt take up much space in compact mode. Machiam transformer. Haha!

I like this layout better although the living room looks smaller. but the bathroom setting seems more logical and the HH door opens into the kitchen.

Coolbunny, I have verified this video, you can watch and wont feel giddy. :D

Thanks mmoh! Watched and feel normal. Lol!

Bunniboi got a question......if the Estimated T.O.P. Date = Dec 2018, does it mean that I might get my keys in 3yrs time??

Mean you will get your house keys latest Dec 2018. But normally will be earlier.

@Msbunny

Oi....no hor....I dun create mess de....in fact I hardly at home....morning go work....go gym after work on Mon, Tues & Wed, Fri and weekend stay out....so only Thurs am at home.

Wow, schedule so packed! You'll have to leave days for household chores in the future when you get your own place in 2018! :P

Nice bright bto flat!! i like!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICJTv3S1Eg

Wah, really a lot of light... But looks like quite a low level unit to me? :unsure:

What's everyone's take on this? Do y'all prefer higher/lower floors?

The toilet window is the old fashioned slats kind.

I wonder, with the bombshelter door in the kitchen, will it make the kitchen even smaller?

Good leh... With the bomb shelter door near the kitchen, means you can also store dry food stuff and kitchen appliances in there, no need all squeeze into the already small kitchen.

Edited by MsBunny

@ Msbunny

Ya lor.... Will need to rescheduled my daily activities.....to slot in household chores....

Edited by BunniBoi

Wah, really a lot of light... But looks like quite a low level unit to me? :unsure:

What's everyone's take on this? Do y'all prefer higher/lower floors?

I like high floors! minimum 7th! my current is 10th and my future will be 14th! :D

Mine's on the 10th, which is the highest floor. I like it for the fact that my clothes will no longer be dripped on from the folks above me (my parents are on the 4th). But my ID told me the highest floor can get pretty warm. :(