Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, fiqa denny Lim said:

That is a very nice kitchen cabinet @Ankleespecially the black cabinets and that black sink mixer . I have a super huge thing on dark colors cabinet. Is yur bedroom design done yet?? 

Very nice! Wish I had taken more photos of my "in progress". But I only took a few, then lost most of them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
11 hours ago, fiqa denny Lim said:

Very nice layout ideas for the new bto design. Many great ideas can be incorporated into this new design. Love the bathroom too. Maybe u can consider install a mini bathtub there. 

Went to IKEA at Tampines with my friends today and saw this bathtub.However, my friends say it's not feasible and I will have a hard time cleaning the bathtub and no place to do laundry washing in the bathroom.

bathtub.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Melody2205 said:

Went to IKEA at Tampines with my friends today and saw this bathtub.However, my friends say it's not feasible and I will have a hard time cleaning the bathtub and no place to do laundry washing in the bathroom.

bathtub.jpg

Dun worry babe u have a ample time before yur flat is ready so give yourself time to decide about the installation of the bathtub and other area of the house that u need to design and decor. I guess for me it's quite easy to manage housekeeping in a small unit. Oh ya I have my bestie who is going to install a mini bathtub in her 3room flat unit. Her flat is under renovation for now. Will upload a finish product in a few mths time after I attend her housewarming party. That is for your reference in the future @Melody2205

Oh.. U doing laundry washing in a bathroom???

For me I am getting myself a separate front load washer and machine dryer separately. Unless delicate Items and outfit then will be air dry naturally or dry cleaning them. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fiqa denny Lim said:

Dun worry babe u have a ample time before yur flat is ready so give yourself time to decide about the installation of the bathtub and other area of the house that u need to design and decor. I guess for me it's quite easy to manage housekeeping in a small unit. Oh ya I have my bestie who is going to install a mini bathtub in her 3room flat unit. Her flat is under renovation for now. Will upload a finish product in a few mths time after I attend her housewarming party. That is for your reference in the future @Melody2205

Oh.. U doing laundry washing in a bathroom???

For me I am getting myself a separate front load washer and machine dryer separately. Unless delicate Items and outfit then will be air dry naturally or dry cleaning them. 

@fiqa denny Lim Ya, usually I handwash my jeans and some work wear clothes, undergarments etc. So would probably continue doing so. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ankle said:

My kitchen cabinets almost done. Think cooker hood abit too low.. 

20180317_115229.jpg.0c1588236dc50355fea61cdca6b20866.jpg

I assumed the fridge will be at the right side of this picture? I read that kitchen setup would be good to based on the concept of "work triangle", the setup will follows "Preparation -> Cooking -> Washing". Your setup seems to be a single wall kitchen. Do you think it would be good to have the sink in the middle rather the stove? So that you end up walking less in preparing meals. 

The sink being just beside the wall, would that lead to water splash? 

Did you take your height into consideration when designing the kitchen, else it might end up you bending over too much or over reaching. 

 

Edited by Phillip
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phillip said:

I assumed the fridge will be at the right side of this picture? I read that kitchen setup would be good to based on the concept of "work triangle", the setup will follows "Preparation -> Cooking -> Washing". Your setup seems to be a single wall kitchen. Do you think it would be good to have the sink in the middle rather the stove? So that you end up walking less in preparing meals. 

The sink being just beside the wall, would that lead to water splash? 

Did you take your height into consideration when designing the kitchen, else it might end up you bending over too much or over reaching. 

 

Yes, fridge will be on the right.

I usually take out everything that i need from the fridge when prep for cooking. So having the sink at that corner wouldn't pose any issue for me.

Beside, this configuration is very similar to my current house and am used to it already.

My only complain is kitchen counter and cooker hood abit low. My id didn't even consult me on the measurements despite numerous attempts to press him for the measurements. He kept insisting this is standard height. Since it's not that low to the extend that i have to bend when prep for food, i've decided to let it go. At least i could reach the top cabinets to console myself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2018 at 12:00 PM, Ankle said:

My kitchen cabinets almost done. Think cooker hood abit too low.. 

20180317_115229.jpg.0c1588236dc50355fea61cdca6b20866.jpg

black! :jawdrop:

7 hours ago, Melody2205 said:

@fiqa denny Lim Ya, usually I handwash my jeans and some work wear clothes, undergarments etc. So would probably continue doing so. :lol:

hand wash jeans! :jawdrop:

6 hours ago, Phillip said:

I assumed the fridge will be at the right side of this picture? I read that kitchen setup would be good to based on the concept of "work triangle", the setup will follows "Preparation -> Cooking -> Washing". Your setup seems to be a single wall kitchen. Do you think it would be good to have the sink in the middle rather the stove? So that you end up walking less in preparing meals. 

The sink being just beside the wall, would that lead to water splash? 

Did you take your height into consideration when designing the kitchen, else it might end up you bending over too much or over reaching. 

position of sink will depends on the inlet & outlet piping location.

Height of kitchen cabinet:

5aae303e0a33f_KitchenCabinetHeight.jpg.3240fe7d02ca5a979b5e1d4518e02461.jpg

Edited by mmoh
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Melody2205 said:

@fiqa denny Lim Ya, usually I handwash my jeans and some work wear clothes, undergarments etc. So would probably continue doing so. :lol:

Omg seriously babe..!!!! U handwash yur jeans?? Isn't that heavy?? Normal denim or those skinny jeans light weight type... 

Anyway @mmoh black cabinets is super chic. And every thing that consists of black decor and Items are very sophisticated. Haha jus my view on it. 

Edited by fiqa denny Lim
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mmoh said:

black! :jawdrop:

hand wash jeans! :jawdrop:

position of sink will depends on the inlet & outlet piping location.

Height of kitchen cabinet:

5aae303e0a33f_KitchenCabinetHeight.jpg.3240fe7d02ca5a979b5e1d4518e02461.jpg

sink can still move...i moved my sink to the back of the kitchen because i wanted it to be away from my main countertop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×