Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All,

For those who have installed washing machines, is it true that the bto tap will not fit? 

May I know what kind of adapter did u buy and is it a standard type? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
5 hours ago, Reality said:

Hi All,

For those who have installed washing machines, is it true that the bto tap will not fit? 

May I know what kind of adapter did u buy and is it a standard type? Thanks.

bought a samsung wm from gain city, no problem on tap. only thing is need to buy "stool" to elevate the wm so that water will flow out.

On 6/16/2018 at 8:11 PM, SuperZ said:

@Suneeta Devi, I noticed you had installed a very nice looking glass shower stall in your bathroom. Could you please tell its dimensions (LxWxH) and its cost?

hi - not sure about the size - i think it's around 8 - 900...gotta go home and measure if you want the exact. It cost me $800.

Hi,

for those who has hacked away the wall between bedroom and living room, how does this impact the aircon?

Do u need to turn on both aircon(suppose system 2 with 9000BUT) just to cool down 1 room?

19 hours ago, Kelvin Cheng said:

Hi,

for those who has hacked away the wall between bedroom and living room, how does this impact the aircon?

Do u need to turn on both aircon(suppose system 2 with 9000BUT) just to cool down 1 room?

BTU is relative to room size.

Screenshot_20180619-122546.jpg.32e8dd8ccbe6f7625113d4153b315cf2.jpg

On 6/17/2018 at 3:55 PM, mmoh said:

bought a samsung wm from gain city, no problem on tap. only thing is need to buy "stool" to elevate the wm so that water will flow out.

U mean the square type and you put at four corners? This is because of the washing machine or the floor?

22 hours ago, Ankle said:

BTU is relative to room size.

Screenshot_20180619-122546.jpg.32e8dd8ccbe6f7625113d4153b315cf2.jpg

Nice guide. Would be a great reference when I went to select my Air-Con.
Love my 18k BTU aircon at the living room can cool down my whole house lol.
House may be smaller, but it means easier to cool :D

On 6/18/2018 at 11:53 AM, Suneeta Devi said:

hi - not sure about the size - i think it's around 8 - 900...gotta go home and measure if you want the exact. It cost me $800.

Hi - I roughly measured - it's bigger than I thought! About 1m x 950 x 2m (height)

4 hours ago, CaseBlue said:

U mean the square type and you put at four corners? This is because of the washing machine or the floor?

ya, at 4 corners. to elevate the wm.

4 hours ago, Suneeta Devi said:

Hi - I roughly measured - it's bigger than I thought! About 1m x 950 x 2m (height)

Thank you, I appreciate that. The dimension measurement is about what I have in mind.

On 6/20/2018 at 11:16 AM, ryanyth said:

Nice guide. Would be a great reference when I went to select my Air-Con.
Love my 18k BTU aircon at the living room can cool down my whole house lol.
House may be smaller, but it means easier to cool :D

Dun think it's economical to get 18k in terms of electrical bills. But it's up to your preference.... 

Hi,

I need to get a reno loan, can some people give recommendations on how much to borrow? Because I heard costs can escalate halfway during reno. How much should I budget for the unknown?

1. How much should I borrow for reno loan? (furniture costs not included) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Borrow too little then how? Borrow too much have to incur early repayment penalty.
  2. Should I apply for reno loan before or after key collection?
  3. Should I apply for reno loan before or after I find a responsible ID? 
  4. All banks pay the contractor directly, not to me, so if reno is badly done, and I change contractor halfway but the bad contractor still gets the initial payment?

Thanks all!