Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 2/11/2020 at 7:08 AM, Xiaoyang said:

I received a notice about 2 months b4 on the probable collection month. For the actual date around a week. 

do you mean you got notice to get keys ONLY one weeks in advance?

Hi all.. Just helping a friend to promote his FB page. Some of you all might be familiar with auction platforms in FB. A friend of mine is also doing it. Feel free to follow his page as he is selling alot of stuff for cheap prices.. You might get something for your existing or new house like doorbell, ipcam, projector, kitchen appliances etc. FB page is Haus of Chapalang Auction. 

Thank you.. 

Polish_20200128_233304187.jpg

Greenbunny, your kitchen floor plan same as mine. Mine also at bb area. But top is Q3 Q4 2021.Your precint is West ridges? 

Edited by Jason76

On 2/18/2020 at 9:36 PM, jameskuwe said:

do you mean you got notice to get keys ONLY one weeks in advance?

Yes. I went back to check, it is abt a week. But you can choose to defer the collection. I deferred my collection for more than a week. But that was during the Xmas n new year period. I don't hv a lot of choices on the date. Also, I want to choose a auspicious date to open door after the key collection. 

Hello to all! 

Finally took measurements with a proper measuring tape. 

@snoozeewas right, the 4750mm wall on floor plan turn out to be very near 4600mm.

So relieved that I don't have to adjust "drastically" the measurements of my planned cabinets to fit the actual space. 

On 3/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, Cranberries said:

Hi @Xiaoyang,

Repositioning the rack like this, does make the kitchen look slightly spacious. I was contemplating this position, now I can be sure I'll do that too.

The only drawback is I need to stand under the rack to use that black rope to adjust the heightof the rack. For safety reason, not suppose to stand under it. 

9 hours ago, hdb4ever said:

Looking nice but where do you intend to dry your washed dishes/pots/pans? Seems like a waste to use that limited countertop space (where the flower pot is) for a countertop dish rack?

I m considering a over the sink rack or smaller ones that can be kept in the cabinet below when the dishes are dry.