Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

4 hours ago, diraf said:

Hi fellow 2 roomers 

here are some the pictures reno done by Design 4 Space ID

more coming soon for the kitchen & bathroom.

Looks nice! what's your reno budget? 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 1/6/2020 at 9:34 PM, mytinybto said:

Looks nice! what's your reno budget? 

My reno budget was actually 15k (inclusive of cement screeding) but it went up to 19k because i hacked the wall & dispose the sliding doors and installed full carpentry to include 4 powersockets,ethernet socket in the wall for the tv console and other electronics(router etc) .They are hidden behind flip down panels plus a hidden door to bedroom.TV can actually rotate 360 degrees with a lock for privacy when facing bedroom.

Edited by diraf

• Like 1

Noticed new layouts for 2-room BTO in the Feb 2020 release. In some cases, it is even possible to have an open concept kitchen and even a study room. Looks like there are more layout possibilities with 2-room flats!

46sqm with second bedroom/dining area/study room

46sqm with a small study/2nd bedroom/dining area

36sqm with open concept kitchen

1805336100_TPYR36sqm.jpg.5901f270e94fe3ef248521017bad02b4.jpg

36sqm with  "railroad style" layout - potentially kitchen+living+bedroom in a single open space

36sqm2.jpg.5c4fd3caa92b0ab7245da824c6d5d210.jpg

On 2/11/2020 at 10:43 PM, hdb4ever said:

Noticed new layouts for 2-room BTO in the Feb 2020 release. In some cases, it is even possible to have an open concept kitchen and even a study room. Looks like there are more layout possibilities with 2-room flats!

46sqm with second bedroom/dining area/study room

46sqm with a small study/2nd bedroom/dining area

wow...whoever get this 46sqm 2nd bedroom version is really lucky.
can rent out for extra side income next time.
Downsides:
Living room is super small tho
Abit wierd to open the front gate and immediately see the toilet. :huh:

Edited by ryanyth

On 2/11/2020 at 7:08 AM, Xiaoyang said:

I received a notice about 2 months b4 on the probable collection month. For the actual date around a week. 

do you mean you got notice to get keys ONLY one weeks in advance?

Hi all.. Just helping a friend to promote his FB page. Some of you all might be familiar with auction platforms in FB. A friend of mine is also doing it. Feel free to follow his page as he is selling alot of stuff for cheap prices.. You might get something for your existing or new house like doorbell, ipcam, projector, kitchen appliances etc. FB page is Haus of Chapalang Auction. 

Thank you.. 

Polish_20200128_233304187.jpg

Greenbunny, your kitchen floor plan same as mine. Mine also at bb area. But top is Q3 Q4 2021.Your precint is West ridges? 

Edited by Jason76

On 2/18/2020 at 9:36 PM, jameskuwe said:

do you mean you got notice to get keys ONLY one weeks in advance?

Yes. I went back to check, it is abt a week. But you can choose to defer the collection. I deferred my collection for more than a week. But that was during the Xmas n new year period. I don't hv a lot of choices on the date. Also, I want to choose a auspicious date to open door after the key collection. 

Hello to all! 

Finally took measurements with a proper measuring tape. 

@snoozeewas right, the 4750mm wall on floor plan turn out to be very near 4600mm.

So relieved that I don't have to adjust "drastically" the measurements of my planned cabinets to fit the actual space.