Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, do you mind sharing your Reno cost and details please?

May I also know how much the cost for Microsystems cleaning services?

Thanks!!

Hello!

I paid slightly under 17k for my renovation cost.

Contractor : Nicholas from Renoguyz 9690 7887 ;)

$299 for microsystems post reno cleaning service. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do you have link for the track light and how many watts did u get for living room? Warm or cool lights?

Hello!

As per requested :

track lights : https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.51.ws55ir&id=17499602429&_u=21jv6jehaa89

track : https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.61.ws55ir&id=19595409498&_u=21jv6jeh28c0

I bought both white and warm lights for my living area. All 7watts :)

Thanks for the link.

You bought COB or the normal spotlight?

How many metre is the track for the living room? Is 7 watt bright enough for living room? You mentioned warm and cool light. May I know which area u pit warm and cool? Many thanks!

Thanks for the link.

You bought COB or the normal spotlight?

How many metre is the track for the living room? Is 7 watt bright enough for living room? You mentioned warm and cool light. May I know which area u pit warm and cool? Many thanks!

Hello!

I bought the non COB kind of lights. Yes it is sufficient for me imo since i put at least 3 lights per track.

I used 2M track, warm light * 4 for my longer brick wall. 1.5M track white light * 3 for my sofa area. 1M track warm light * 3 at the shorter brickwall.

B6A6AE87-C35A-4CC7-BDC7-E1D7BC47B2FF_zps

the effect is as above.disregard my hubby in the photo. ;):P

Still buying from TAOBAO part ?

Hi everyone!

i am back with more temptations for my TB purchases!

In fact, part of my monthly salary are allocated specially for TB shopping be it for house decor or personal items. I have shopped for a couple of items in the recent months after my last update. I will only display those house decor items. hehe.

I have received most of them except the UV bed vacuum and other 2 items which are still on their way via Peeka. I used peeka for my sea since i only have a humble 20kg shipment. hehehe. :notti:

TBbuys_zpsygnmmu8q.jpg

As usual, just let me know if anyone of you needs the link to the items. :jammin:

Slightly more than 2 months since we last moved in and i still have the "staycation" feel when i wake up every weekend (weekdays not counted because i have to wake up early for work. zzzz :curse: )

I love to stare at my brick wall blankly for no reason sometimes. hehehe. Oh, a couple of PMs are asking me about the bricks, whether are they powdery?

The bricks are not powdery at all and i am not sure who actually encounter powdery bricks. The brickwall requires little or no maintenance so far. It does not trap dust too :good: HTH for those who are still deciding on purchasing bricks from TB.

Points to note :

Do inform the seller by alww that you will be shipping overseas for this bricks, ask the seller to put wooden crates to minimize the breakage of the tiles. Always purchase 1 to 2 boxes extra just in case. :sport-smiley-018:

XOXO

:wub:

Hi tks for sharing your purchases. Can I have the link to the elephant cutlery drainer and fridge rack. Tks!

Hello!

here you go :

elephant drainer : https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.NZTwae&id=43248462620&_u=s1jv6jeh740e

Fridge rack : https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.NZTwae&id=45102827294&_u=s1jv6jehfccc

Hi xhomesweethomex,

I'm so inspired by your TB buys that I couldn't resist the urge to surf the TB website. They really have a lot of "bao"!

I'm not an online shopper (opps suaka!) so need to figure out how to do the shipping back to SG if I'm buying from TB. Do you mind to guide me if you don't mind? You can PM me the pearls of buying and shipping back from TB. Heehee. Would really appreciate it!

Hi xhomesweethomex,

I'm so inspired by your TB buys that I couldn't resist the urge to surf the TB website. They really have a lot of "bao"!

I'm not an online shopper (opps suaka!) so need to figure out how to do the shipping back to SG if I'm buying from TB. Do you mind to guide me if you don't mind? You can PM me the pearls of buying and shipping back from TB. Heehee. Would really appreciate it!

Hello!

Yes, TB have alots of gems to be found! hehehe. I enjoy shopping on TB very much.

For large items like furnitures etc, you will need to go via sea shipment due to the weight and size.

You may try using peeka.com.sg or oops sg for 1st timers using TB as they are agent and they can help you to place orders and ship your purchases for you.

For me, as i am an avid buyer, i use AMCON as my sea shipment forwarder as they are more price friendly as compared to peeka/oops.

:lol::lol:

hello... saw ur sink n e lovely tap coz it can be pull down.. wonder did u bought them separately from different seller?? how do we know if the tap and sink matches if we gt it from different seller?? love ur home its so warmly.. ~well done~

i'm getting to start sourcing stuff for my new hm too.. coming in a mth time... :dancingqueen:

Thanks for posting pics of the living room! How many track lights is needed to brighten the living room during evening?

Have u tried switching on both warm and white light tgt and what's the effect?

hello... saw ur sink n e lovely tap coz it can be pull down.. wonder did u bought them separately from different seller?? how do we know if the tap and sink matches if we gt it from different seller?? love ur home its so warmly.. ~well done~

i'm getting to start sourcing stuff for my new hm too.. coming in a mth time... :dancingqueen:

Hello!

Both the sink and the tap are from different sellers!

What do u mean by "sink matches the tap?" My tap is not joint to the sink itself. My carpenter measure the diameter of the tap and cut a hold on my granite top and install the tap on top of the granite top. Any taps can be installed in this case. :)

Thank you for the compliment.

Happy creating your dream home too! Good luck in find gems for your home from TB!

Thanks for posting pics of the living room! How many track lights is needed to brighten the living room during evening?

Have u tried switching on both warm and white light tgt and what's the effect?

Hello!

The white and warm track lights are switched on by 1 single switch. Both will be on at the same time. :)

I find my setup is bright enough & just nice not too glaring when watching the tv.