Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

poison poison.. this looks so tempting..

May i know what is the second item? hehe

The 2nd item is actually a drying Dish Drying Mat can also work as heat resistant trivet.

May I ask u for review on your uniarm? is it really useful? =)

I like it because with that I don't have to use the door stopper. And the main door will close like hotel room :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The 2nd item is actually a drying Dish Drying Mat can also work as heat resistant trivet.

I like it because with that I don't have to use the door stopper. And the main door will close like hotel room :P

cool!! thanks for sharing!! I din even know that's a drying dish mat.. (really mountain tortoise..)

thanks for the uniarm review.. i am seriously considering..

cool!! thanks for sharing!! I din even know that's a drying dish mat.. (really mountain tortoise..)

thanks for the uniarm review.. i am seriously considering..

Don't say that lah, we learn from each other mah.

I buy that because I was like thinking it will be good when I want to dry pots or pans.

Don't say that lah, we learn from each other mah.

I buy that because I was like thinking it will be good when I want to dry pots or pans.

is something different from dish rack? so this is meant to be put beside the sink to dry bigger pots n pans?

is something different from dish rack? so this is meant to be put beside the sink to dry bigger pots n pans?

the both do the same thing, just that I think my dish rack will be a bit small for baking pan or some big pot, so I get this item,

when is done I can just roll it and store in the cabinet. (If I am not too lazy. hahaha!)

Your Uniarm is from kelvin?

I tried contacting them, call but no one picks up. Sms to ask for callback but never return call... Business too good.

Your Uniarm is from kelvin?

I tried contacting them, call but no one picks up. Sms to ask for callback but never return call... Business too good.

Yes is from them, you can try to contact them via Facebook as well.

the both do the same thing, just that I think my dish rack will be a bit small for baking pan or some big pot, so I get this item,

when is done I can just roll it and store in the cabinet. (If I am not too lazy. hahaha!)

hey nextstep! i have been thinking about your dish drying mat.. may i have the link? i think i shld invest on one too! my washing area will be small too. it will be a good idea to have that! hehe.. i got your poison.. haha

hey nextstep! i have been thinking about your dish drying mat.. may i have the link? i think i shld invest on one too! my washing area will be small too. it will be a good idea to have that! hehe.. i got your poison.. haha

Twinklecloud, its the OXO silicone drying mat from Amazon.

Thanks Lazyfatcat.

Day 106 - Update and Update

I am at the stage of packing and packing, cleaning and cleaning.

Should be all set to by end of next week and move in to my new pad. (All my finger cross so hard)

Last Saturday, went down o ikea to get a wardrobe for the other room and also get a METOD series to use it as a shoe cabinet.

trysil-wardrobe-w-sliding-doors-drawers_

At the same day I also went down to Howards to order the elfa series to built some storage at the laundry area.

On the same day I also place order for the blinds, as the guy promise I will be getting it before CNY. Just hope that he keep his promises.

Edited by nextstep

Hello neighbour (for another 3 more months)! Welcome to AMK :yeah: Have you visited the 409 hawker center already? Quite a few famous food stalls over here :)

I'm at my 娘家 right now, and we have the exact same layout as your original one, even the same small square white tiles in the kitchen. So it's really surreal to see all this transformation taking place. Almost like it's happening to my own house. How exciting! Anyway wanted to congratulate you on your very successful home makeover :lol: The layout change is probably most amazing and impressive. Initially I was like, 'oh, this is my house!', but now I totally don't recognize it anymore. I was looking through the pics and I totally got lost (in my own house), haha!

Hello neighbour (for another 3 more months)! Welcome to AMK :yeah: Have you visited the 409 hawker center already? Quite a few famous food stalls over here :)

I'm at my 娘家 right now, and we have the exact same layout as your original one, even the same small square white tiles in the kitchen. So it's really surreal to see all this transformation taking place. Almost like it's happening to my own house. How exciting! Anyway wanted to congratulate you on your very successful home makeover :lol: The layout change is probably most amazing and impressive. Initially I was like, 'oh, this is my house!', but now I totally don't recognize it anymore. I was looking through the pics and I totally got lost (in my own house), haha!

Hi owl, thanks for dropping by my blog. And thanks for the big welcome :)

409 hawker center is where? Ave 3? Do tell me what is nice so if got chance I will for sure go check it out!!!

Thanks for the compliment, I have to agree the change are big compare to the original. Still remember on the day of handover I was like what I put myself into till today. But I give all the credit to my ID team instate of me, I just show them my mood board and this is what they come out with and execute the plan.

You won't get lost lah, when you see the bigger picture you will know the change are not that big.

Hi owl, thanks for dropping by my blog. And thanks for the big welcome :)

409 hawker center is where? Ave 3? Do tell me what is nice so if got chance I will for sure go check it out!!!

Thanks for the compliment, I have to agree the change are big compare to the original. Still remember on the day of handover I was like what I put myself into till today. But I give all the credit to my ID team instate of me, I just show them my mood board and this is what they come out with and execute the plan.

You won't get lost lah, when you see the bigger picture you will know the change are not that big.

I checked the map and we're separated by the MRT track :D 409 is at Ave 10. If you're driving, just 5-10 minutes away :) It's famous mainly for the fish porridge (very fresh fish, and a long queue everyday!), Hokkien Mee, and fish head steamboat. Also, beside it is the 409 coffeeshop with very decent teochew porridge.

I still think it's a brilliant plan, really out-of-the-box thinking. It made me take a really good, hard look at my 娘家 and go 'WOW...!' Therein lies the difference between (good) IDs and contractors :good: For us, even with our contractor's advice, we still have to wreck our brains. But it's fun, lah.

Edited by owlNbear