Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi twinklecloud!

You mentioned some posts back on how to add your blog link to the bottom of the post. It's actually your forum signature.

You can edit your forum signature by scrolling to the top of the page, top right-hand corner where you click on your username (twinklecloud) and in the menu you should click "My Settings". Then in the My Settings page you should click on "Signature" on the left hand side column. There you can just put whatever you like in the signature box and it will show up at the bottom of every forum reply/post you make. This includes links (like a link to your T-blog). Hope that helps!

thank you ricepapergirl!! my saver!! hehe.. hope what i did is correct... hehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oooh your balcony roof is up!! Nice nice! How do you intend to clean it? Reaching out from the MBR window? Cos yours is glass so if you don't clean sometimes you can see the shadow of the debris etc from below. We thought about it for a bit but my husband says he prefers to clean the floor of the balcony than have to clean the roof of the balcony from above.

I just checked back on your picture of your stairs, just wondering whether you would be building anything underneath the staircase? Like storage area? Maybe if that wall is up it would look more like your original mood picture?

thank you for the compliments...

hmm...cleaning? tot of just using a hose n spray on top of the roof.. :D

oh..my roof is glass???. think u r mistaken.. it's not glass.. GLASS is so expensive.. :(

it's kind of plastic.. :D

Actually not much debris from above.. only fear is the birds and their nests!!! But i figure there is no where for them to build.. *cross fingers* I better keep a look out for them..

stairs- yes! we will be building partition wall under the stairs to convert it the storage in time to come.... but we omitted the display Shelves under the stairs like the mood pic i posted. So just a storage space.. hehe

Ks toh!! u r a saver! thank you! I was still sourcing ard... We havent decided on the chair yet.. but looking at the range..

Btw have u installed your bubble chair already?

Hurray for a solution :sport-smiley-004: I love that swing too (prefer the black one with chains), so glad that it's doable for you afterall :)

And your kitchen looks so cozy :wub: The backsplash on its own looks kinda cold, but when it's paired with the rest of the kitchen with warm lights shining on it, it actually compliments the whole look really well :good:

Hurray for a solution :sport-smiley-004: I love that swing too (prefer the black one with chains), so glad that it's doable for you afterall :)

And your kitchen looks so cozy :wub: The backsplash on its own looks kinda cold, but when it's paired with the rest of the kitchen with warm lights shining on it, it actually compliments the whole look really well :good:

thank you owlNbear for your compliment.. i dunno if i will wipe until i go "siao" lol..

i hope everything will blend in well when it comes together.. *cross fingers*

Your kitchen flooring is really funky retro , very cool!

For the power points , did you consider using Eubiq ? I think it is very convenient to add the sockets as and when when needed and since your place is quote big it could be worthwhile to check it out

IMG_2697_zpsudgrpthz.jpg

Sorry, not able to take a complete picture of the toilet. Camera not wide angled enough. To the right is my vanity top / basin. I took this picture from the toilet door. For the shower area, I only have a fixed glass panel that prevents water splash to the rest of the toilet.

thanks for the hoods review! =)

yes. my shower area is stepped down.

can share pic of what u have done? =)

Is the idea of making ur shower area stepped down a favorable idea? any pros and cons?

Your kitchen flooring is really funky retro , very cool!

For the power points , did you consider using Eubiq ? I think it is very convenient to add the sockets as and when when needed and since your place is quote big it could be worthwhile to check it out

Hi Lexexplorer, thanks for popping by! thank u for the compliment.. hehe..

powerpoints i did considered Eubiq but hub not very keen.. =( =( So gave the idea...

Is the idea of making ur shower area stepped down a favorable idea? any pros and cons?

Hi my shower is step down already. So already made up the decision to have one panel of glass like Ks Toh but the position of my toilet bowl will face the glass instead of the pic shown. will show pic when done.

Time really flies.. into Day 48 and end of Jan 2016

Been busy lately with the upcoming CNY preparation and din go down to check on the house..

Went down and saw some progress kind of happy that after so long.. things are like turning into reality.. cant wait for it to transform!!

Area under the staircase

before%20and%20after%20staircase_zpshdjo

Before it was empty, now a store is being created

Edited by twinklecloud

It prevents the shower water from flowing out. Definitely a good idea. No cons as far as I am aware, except that for some homes, this might not be possible. In such cases, the contractor may build a kerb. But a kerb is not so nice and you may trip over it.

happy chinese new year! gong xi fa cai to all!!

finally work has commenced...

the final flooring for my house!

kind of excited as now can see the transformation and the dream house is slowly into reality!

So looking forward....

Gong xi fa cai to you too twinklecloud!

Looking forward to seeing the transformation as well! :D

Thanks ricepapergirl!

Everything is starting to move really fast..

loads of shopping to be done and accessories too!! i am also hoping to see the transformation.. hehe..

thanks for staying tune!

happy chinese new year! gong xi fa cai to all!!

finally work has commenced...

the final flooring for my house!

kind of excited as now can see the transformation and the dream house is slowly into reality!

So looking forward....

Happy CNY! It's amazing for us to be a (cyber) part of someone else's dream home transformation, too :)

Can't wait to see the final unveiling!