Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Stubborn me decided to search for colour board of baby blue and red... this is what I found:

14wr5u8.jpg

I showed my ID and he said it's very different from my living room colours of grey / black / wood although he admitted that the new colours will be more vibrant. Yay! Hope I won't regret this!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yay! Tres tres bon! I am looking forward to seeing the colour combination because no risk no gain ;) I spent a fee minutes on the admira site and honestly although I love so many of the colours but I was thinking why don't just take white to be safe mm so boring right ? Still trying to convince my mind to see the colours all together ..

But his colour board looks more green than baby blue to me or ls it my eyes ?

Edited by Luxexplorer

Yes... white is confirmed safe but what the heck, it's the only time I can design my home.. and like what you say - no risk no gain ;)

This blue is call duck egg blue, but no laminates of this sort, guess baby blue will suffice.. ha!

When is your renovation starts? Mine starts on 24th November and was promised to handover by 24th Dec.

Good luck to us!

D+12: masonry is almost done!

11igx85.jpg

My holely kitchen wall is now smooth!

281963c.jpg

Laying of my kitchen floor tiles

2 bad news:

1) Downstairs neighbour refused to let my ID in to see effects of waterponding in bathroom.. may have to resort to getting town council to speak to them

2) 7th floor neighbour complained to HDB ( not sure abt what, but I'm staying on 14th floor!) HDB officer came but acknowledged that complainant is always complaining abt others too.. zzz. Ah well..

My direct neighbour which is a rental unit to ang mo family also complained and still asked my hacking bangla to hack according to his toddler 's waking hours despite I having already apologise in advance before the hacking begins. ..so looking forward to being neighbours :)

Never mind la. . Small setback for you and soon you will be in a beautiful home. When is estimated handover

Edited by Luxexplorer

I KNOW I CANT STOP!!!

I just spent more on coffee table books today on them

Last two weeks ordered HDD and hdmi cables

So many kitcheny things to buy too! Haha :/

I will not be able to complete my renovation before Christmas because of my delay in the walls hacking so should be looking at 2nd week of Jan as well. We can go to each others house warming . Lol

By the way I also clicked on the button of amazon yesterday ...

The bottom middle is that a grilling plate?

Edited by Luxexplorer

Addiction! I still Want to get some stuff that has no free intl shipping... wanna share?

I KNOW I CANT STOP!!!

I just spent more on coffee table books today on them

Last two weeks ordered HDD and hdmi cables

So many kitcheny things to buy too! Haha :/

Oh bummer... but yes, invite me for ur housewarming!

It's a reversible grill and griddle! Inspired by Nigella.. lol. What did you buy?

I will not be able to complete my renovation before Christmas because of my delay in the walls hacking so should be looking at 2nd week of Jan as well. We can go to each others house warming . Lol

By the way I also clicked on the button of amazon yesterday ...

The bottom middle is that a grilling plate?