Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Ok.. i go and check it out.. perhaps urs is the higher end model.. mine is the one next to $190 sale model.

I bought from Ricky the CT1180A model WC for $380.00. If really same model then really too dishonest already for such a huge difference. Mine is one of the 3 pieces suitable for hdb with the thin lid

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

D+1: more hacking...

2rcyibl.jpg

Opening up the kitchen entrance

1zpnz43.jpg

The kitchen

ad239d.jpg

Toilet...zzz

I was also given 2 books of laminates to choose what I want for the kitchen cabinets. Recap: stainless steel counter top, glass backsplash. These are the laminates shortlisted:

erl56w.png

25h3fjp.png

I'm super in love with the baby blues, which I think go well with steel.. my ID will get a heart attack :P The other choices will be wood.. any comments?

The top left is suggested by ID, top right is nice but maybe too similar to my floor tile. Bottom left reminds me of Lyon, and I like the name of the bottom right - Brunello is a delicious italian red wine.. hahaha

Hi Lazyfatcat,

Just noticed that we started our reno on the same day! I m suppose to get wc last tue but due to busy schedule, has postponed it to next tue to do the shopping with my ID/contractor. As I totally have no idea of what to look for...

Thanks for sharing some of the design n pricing!

Same model for our toilets ! This one really pass the button test. That said I bought it for higher price at $380 and I bought quite a lot of other things from this guy Ricky at Balestier branch. Feeling suckered and not shiok feeling . Hmmmpf ! Better find the other sales people other than this guy

I also buy from WasserBaths and got the CT1180-A at $350 each (with thin lid)

IMG_9495%202_zpsngh71yyw.jpg

not too sure are we all getting the same one or not.

Edited by Luxexplorer

Same model for our toilets ! This one really pass the button test. That said I bought it for higher price at $380 and I bought quite a lot of other things from this guy Ricky at Balestier branch. Feeling suckered and not shiok feeling . Hmmmpf ! Better find the other sales people other than this guy

Maybe is Xmas sale or year end promo. I was quoted $320 at gelang branch without bargain.

Didn't know toilet bowl also can be such a hot topic . Anyways it's good for other reno bloggers who are buying their toilets to know the price

Edited by Luxexplorer

Nextstep, I bought my rain shower set , kitchen faucet and other stuff though him too. Like I explained to fatcat, it's not about the $380 but the fact that when I upgraded showerhead $20 also he asked me to pay. I exchanged something to the bidet spray top up $30 also he asked me to pay which I did for all even though I did asked him to give discount. I was easy going with him and don't feel shiok because feel like being a nice person doesn't pay off and he deserves nasty customer who bargain his pants off.

I remember someone once told me " if you don't make money from nice customers , you will never get a chance to make money from the nasty ones" so the nice ones will be gana kotok.

But I don't want to be the nasty one but also don't want to be carrot head.lol

Edited by Luxexplorer

The legendary $220 Wasser toilet bowl, incl gst and delivery:

a08bbn.jpg

So cute and petit right, but with a wide bowl diameter for my big hips... comfy! The cut sides also gives the illusion of a less bulky body, purrfect for a narrow toilet like mine. Only from Wasser Geylang 👌

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

Nextstep, I bought my rain shower set , kitchen faucet and other stuff though him too. Like I explained to fatcat, it's not about the $380 but the fact that when I upgraded showerhead $20 also he asked me to pay. I exchanged something to the bidet spray top up $30 also he asked me to pay which I did for all even though I did asked him to give discount. I was easy going with him and don't feel shiok because feel like being a nice person doesn't pay off and he deserves nasty customer who bargain his pants off.

I remember someone once told me " if you don't make money from nice customers , you will never get a chance to make money from the nasty ones" so the nice ones will be gana kotok.

But I don't want to be the nasty one but also don't want to be carrot head.lol

Ya ya, I am also nice one lor, because I in sales for a long time as well.

I always like to treat people how I like to be treated, so most of the time I am nice (most of the time only).

But I agree with you, wonder why he ask you to pay for every single thing, maybe that day he not in good mood, just guessing. but please don't be too upset lah.

Didn't know toilet bowl also can be such a hot topic . Anyways it's good for other reno bloggers who are buying their toilets to know the price

Can lah, because we did spend lots of time on it as well that is why toilet bowl is so important for me :P

Yes is good to do some price checking before you buy I think.

This is the price I got quote for Baron W888 is $320 excluding GST

Edited by nextstep

The legendary $220 Wasser toilet bowl, incl gst and delivery:

a08bbn.jpg

So cute and petit right, but with a wide bowl diameter for my big hips... comfy! The cut sides also gives the illusion of a less bulky body, purrfect for a narrow toilet like mine. Only from Wasser Geylang

nice!! do you know if the promo is still on?!