Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 5/15/2016 at 10:43 PM, Changbp said:

Also found this box lying in the store. It is carrera marble hex tiles. Size is about 30x30. I have 10 pieces. I shipped it from US but have no use for it currently.

I'll need to figure out what to DIY with this or sell them... So going to try sell it off first. Just so u know u are getting a good deal, The shipping of these tiles were **** painful. (AirFreight cost 2 times more than the tiles)

26995306266_5dc7de29b3_b.jpg

It was initially meant for a framed area of the bathroom but I eventually opted for ones with surface that has a different look. 

anyone is interested, PM. Going for $100.

-----------------------

update: tiles sold.

I saw this in Hafary but is quite expensive. May I know from what US website did you buy this?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3 June 2016 at 6:15 PM, roundrabbit said:

I saw this in Hafary but is quite expensive. May I know from what US website did you buy this?

its from Amazon. Stone tile center iirc. 

On 30/05/2016 at 7:43 PM, pankponk said:

Love the marblelized tray :wub: 

Wow, this is gorgeous. Is that the marble contact paper from your console table? Can share where did you get the contact paper from?

12 hours ago, choojk said:

Wow, this is gorgeous. Is that the marble contact paper from your console table? Can share where did you get the contact paper from?

For the console table, the contact paper was ordered from Amazon. Plenty out there, i just chose the one that had very good reviews.

But I later found another one(almost the same?) in homefix DIY store which you saw in the ikea tray. 

Edited by Changbp

I noticed that my old posts where i previously used renotalk gallery to store the images were all dead.

I fixed most of them.

My ikea hacks: marble tray and Vitsjo Ottoman. Decided I don't want the buttons so I plucked them all off.

28135283772_45889eeeda_b.jpg

The cute cookie jar with a squirrel on top is from TB.  

My behind the sofa console table ikea hack in position and furnished.

Living room

Some display items on the console table from TB.

Living room

the other part of the ikea vittsjo table is on the right of the sofa, nothing much done, I just sprayed it gold. 

28239357935_d82e00fec0_b.jpg

Edited by Changbp

So that's about it...

im fiddling with the entryway(mudroom) deco and waiting to complete a portrait before posting...

so i'll leave you guys with a picture of the mudroom cabinet from ikea which I replaced the knobs from some vendor in Amazon. I Like the geometric pattern of the knobs.

27624468634_fb353a94ff_b.jpg

Edited by Changbp

by the way, for the glass panel frame behind your sofa, are the thin white aluminium frames pasted onto the glass? i would like the same thickness of framing but my contractor said the only way to do so is to stick on the aluminium onto the glass.. 

13 hours ago, pipsqueak said:

by the way, for the glass panel frame behind your sofa, are the thin white aluminium frames pasted onto the glass? i would like the same thickness of framing but my contractor said the only way to do so is to stick on the aluminium onto the glass.. 

Yes it's pasted on both sides. However, the joins are welded.

im still working on furnishing the entryway next and then the service yard (mainly buffing up my washer pedestal and making a convertible pantry cum ironing board. This will take a month I estimate...

Bedroom, kitchen and bathroom didn't really change much except with more daily use stuff displayed, I'll try to get a picture over the weekend.

kid room I will probably do it up end of the year or next year... Have not bought a bed yet. Child still sleeps with me. it's a mahjong room for now.

On 7/13/2016 at 10:26 PM, Changbp said:

Yes it's pasted on both sides. However, the joins are welded.

im still working on furnishing the entryway next and then the service yard (mainly buffing up my washer pedestal and making a convertible pantry cum ironing board. This will take a month I estimate...

Bedroom, kitchen and bathroom didn't really change much except with more daily use stuff displayed, I'll try to get a picture over the weekend.

kid room I will probably do it up end of the year or next year... Have not bought a bed yet. Child still sleeps with me. it's a mahjong room for now.

thanks for your quick reply!

very nice though, i especially like all your DIY projects :) 

On 15 July 2016 at 9:39 AM, pipsqueak said:

thanks for your quick reply!

very nice though, i especially like all your DIY projects :) 

Thanks for your compliments.

here are some more other lived in areas.

My coffee corner,...

27751614333_f096875ac1_b.jpg

Happens to be my dinning area too...

28367671635_7ba916556b_b.jpg

The prep to get the earlier pic...  I'll leave out the gore on the other side. I severely lack counter space. It's total mayhem just to get a simple meal done.

28288564701_0acbf475a7_b.jpg

And after, like 2hrs of cooking and 1 hour of cleaning...

28367333635_e7a97b4a1d_b.jpg28263702392_66ef6556fc_b.jpg27751581023_dcb767a89d_b.jpg

The bedroom... And., Yes the bed only looks This tidy every Sunday.

due to the mini L shape WIW blocking the view I'm not able to capture more of the bedroom. My phone is not wide angle enough.

28333694316_18174848ae_b.jpg28084612990_3f21f7a879_b.jpg