Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

The tile was redone... and pictured with the grill.

gallery_71361_9_10409.jpggallery_71361_9_82831.jpg

Similar(slightly different pattern) strainer in the common bath too.

gallery_71361_9_7625.jpggallery_71361_9_53649.png

wow the grill is nice, where did u get that?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ur heater comes with the timer? im considering install one cos my parents always forget to off heater...

Here's a picture of the coolness of the control panel. this replaces the heater switch. The 2 switches above it are for bathroom lights. I had it located outside the common bathroom so anyone else does not need to come into the master bedroom to turn it on.

I had it set with 2 timers to have it temperature regulated at 50C on at 6-7am and 6-7pm daily.

gallery_71361_9_43164.jpg

gallery_71361_9_8292.jpg

ur heater comes with the timer? im considering install one cos my parents always forget to off heater...

Yes it's default comes with digital control panel with 2 timers.

Changbp congrats on the ompletion of the renovation. Have your furnishings arrive and all moved in ? Post more photos soon as I am.quote excited to see your entire place..I especially like your toilet ;)

Thanks lux,

At this point of time I have only bought some of the electronics mentioned in earlier posts and most have not been delivered yet. The rest of furnishing like dining tables, chairs curtains rugs etc... I have not purchased yet.

Though the outdoor bench DIY that I'm working on should be completing this weekend(provided no screw ups)

Quite different from the rest of us as I believe most of us started buying all the furnishing way before our renovation started. In my case it was like this with some good results because got a good deal and some not so good because the size was a little off :) on hind sight, I would suggest waiting a little and to purchase during the renovation process to get some height and width which is required for the little details of renovation.

Completed picture of my outdoor bench. Screwed up the painting last week as I had it done too thick and it started to have maze like creases all over I had to sand it off and repaint. 

Outdoor benchOutdoor bench

CO commented that the ledge looks strange. Anyway it should look ok once it is final location.

My next 2 DIY will be the bomb shelter vent replacement and also making full use of  the space under the electrical rack.

for a start, this is the early version of the bomb shelter vent cover, specially for my CO.

Bomb shelter vent

Great DIY  job ! I did some small work myself and already find it to be testing my patience and more difficult than tall about it.. lol

I think it the bench will serve it's purpose well.

Its been some time since my last update. Some of the furniture like Sofa bed, washing machine, TVs, dining table, mudroom racks have arrived but i havent really had the time to sort them out. Some are still inside the box...

At the same time i've been aggressively buying accessories stuff from Amazon and Taobao, etc which have not arrived... when i can piece them together I'll post some photos.

Well the bombshelter vent eventually became this pattern. I made 5 designs, but i thought I'll just show the final one that i'm going to get it laser cut out from aluminium sheet. Machining time should be about 2-3 weeks. Hopefully it turns out great.

25707354890_ea4a91a9d4_z.jpg

I've also 80% complete on my DIY on the electrical cabinet shoe rack, this is like a built in kind of carpentry so I just used some leftover MDF(medium density fibreboard) from my soundsystem project 10 years ago, cut on the spot to fit and paint it. after which I will stick in some hooks. Yes... hooks for footwear. Because of limited depth of the electrical cabinet it is not possible to have the footwear seat on its soles. I have 1 rows that uses curtain rods for high heels and 1 row of hooks to hold the shoes in a vertical manner.  Will show the picture at end of the week.

Edited by Changbp
added more info

On 12/14/2015 at 10:45 PM, Changbp said:

Bought some Mirrors from Taobao. Hopefully they will arrive without breakage. 65daigou even cautioned me that they will not be responsible for any damage for international shipping. :help: Anyway I still pressed on but next time I think I will go for Peeka with better customer service.

This one for placing beside the Main Door.

TB2yXpRfXXXXXccXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!356573532.

This one(smaller sized 500x700) for the master Bathroom.

TB2Aj3EaXXXXXbPXXXXXXXXXXXX-648706957.jp

Either one for the service yard or Bathroom.

T2DJC7XAXXXXXXXXXX_!!391609122.jpg

T2c.PQXcNXXXXXXXXX_!!269983519.jpg

Keeping my fingers crossed :jammin:

How was the condition of the mirrors? I see the 2nd - round silvery one looks great in your toilet! Would you mind sharing which taobao supplier you got it from? My mirrors are currently in transit and I'm getting worried about breakage although I opt for Peeka's insurance.

Hi Bipps, I eventually only ordered 2 of them. Which you saw in the 2 bathrooms.

The rectangular one for the master bathroom is really like the pictures.

For the round one, It actually had a "distressed" look. Which they used some different color paint on the inner surfaces. I didn't like it as I felt it looked like traces of used engine oil. Though it would only be noticed if you looked it up close. Or you can try click on the picture that you quoted and zoom in. Inspect the edges of the carving design and you'll see what I mean. I can't post the URL as I'm on mobile app, cannot see the URL. But if you do a search for 欧式白色雕花圆镜 on taobao you will see it.

I have ordered another type to replace it. Let me know if you are interested I can sell to u.

Edited by Changbp

Did some crazy amount of washing and cleaning in 1 day and set up the kitchen for official move in.

26059057565_33433bc38d_c.jpg

Not much space left...

25966522392_91315ea301_c.jpg

Teka Sink, Joseph Joseph kid safe knife set, Simple human washup stuff. I really like the proximity sensor dish soap dispenser. 

25454282864_ccbbc3afb2_c.jpg

Only an airpot here. Left some space for Air Fryer and Rice cooker on this countertop.

Had a wenko hook, beside the cabinet for hanging gloves(havent buy yet :P).

25992711561_dababf6190_c.jpg

My mini french door fridge. Matches the countertop. I'm going to switch out its legs for some rollerwheels so I can slide it in and out for cleaning. Also to raise it up a bit higher to reduce the gap to the upper cabinet. 

25454278394_06f6911abd_c.jpg

Made the first meal. Abalone noodles with CP wanton. :D . instant. 

26059056595_83767cc879_c.jpg

25454280674_cffc335b01_c.jpg

very tired already... will leave the other room cleaning till next week.

Edited by Changbp

Bed is here too. 

25992619201_1bb2cd17b2_c.jpg

25454185694_1ff03486d8.jpg

Oops, i realise i gave the wrong dimensions for the custom carpet.  

26033028606_d243beb6f5_c.jpg

Edited by Changbp