Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Any sheet metal fabricator can do it if u pass them drawings.

Its not cheap since it is one off.

the 2mm thick sheet metal enclosure itself inclusive of white powder coating and flush mount screw inserts costs $190. plus some hardware (slider rails, hinges, feet)  maybe another $30 bucks. So total about $220.

On the other side of the service yard. Mounted up a pegboard wall so I can hang cookware after wash.

31897166472_87603673eb_b.jpg

why a pegboard wall and not a cabinet?

It's unused wall space that has too little depth for a cabinet due to the clothesline. 

32045260755_5d730b0890_b.jpg

18 hours ago, Changbp said:

On the other side of the service yard. Mounted up a pegboard wall so I can hang cookware after wash.

It's unused wall space that has too little depth for a cabinet due to the clothesline. 

nice idea! where did u get the peg board fr?

On 02/01/2017 at 4:09 PM, Changbp said:

this one i got mix feelings.. cool idea but where's the thrash bin located? maybe its only me not so much into exposing these and not inside a cabinet.. 

On 03/01/2017 at 10:21 AM, fifteenmay said:

nice idea! where did u get the peg board fr?

From Amazon. Triton products. I got the plastic version as I use it for mainly to dry wet kitchenware.

On 03/01/2017 at 1:03 PM, Yang Guo said:

wow...like the idea of the peg board, where did you get it from?

Amazon. Kinda difficult to find in Sg if u only just want to get a piece. The local distributors ignoring me.

On 05/01/2017 at 5:46 PM, Mushiii said:

this one i got mix feelings.. cool idea but where's the thrash bin located? maybe its only me not so much into exposing these and not inside a cabinet.. 

It's not for display. It's for drying. Once dry they go into cabinets. My kitchen is only as big as a Mini Cooper and have no space to dry my cookware after washing. I used to hang my woks and ladles on the clothes rail to dry. Must have been an amusing site for my neighbors.

I have 3 bins which are covered ( I think I posted them earlier in my Amazon loot) . 1 is in the living room , 1 in the bathroom and 1 in the kitchen. If you were refering to the HDB supplied trash bin, it's outside the house in new hdbs.

Dust is a real concern though. I'm going minimize it with a roller blind or curtains Hah. Kinda unorthodox. Don't like glass Windows.

On 09/01/2017 at 5:47 PM, Changbp said:

It's not for display. It's for drying. Once dry they go into cabinets. My kitchen is only as big as a Mini Cooper and have no space to dry my cookware after washing. I used to hang my woks and ladles on the clothes rail to dry. Must have been an amusing site for my neighbors.

I have 3 bins which are covered ( I think I posted them earlier in my Amazon loot) . 1 is in the living room , 1 in the bathroom and 1 in the kitchen. If you were refering to the HDB supplied trash bin, it's outside the house in new hdbs.

Dust is a real concern though. I'm going minimize it with a roller blind or curtains Hah. Kinda unorthodox. Don't like glass Windows.

this makes sense :yeah:

I just wanted to leave a message to say: I LOVE THAT PEGBOARD!!!! :wub:

It's functional, flexible and so organised! Love it!

• Like 1

On 5/24/2016 at 0:01 AM, Changbp said:

paid a visit to Dama trading. Had free coffee while had them cut out in acrylic my egg crate dimensions and replaced them for master bathroom.

27099722322_44bc27900e_b.jpg

cant see the pipes now... :D

Although the light is not as uniform as before but my bathroom looks way more sophisticated now... 

may i know where you got the rack(right side) from?

Finally wandered into this thread! Your DIY projects are truly inspiring! How is your washer pedestal with accompanying broom closet setup holding up after a year of use?