Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Qrissy

Chandeliers

I just saw your t-blog. Interesting lights! Brave of you to order something through the net though! :sport-smiley-018:

Most impt is, you need to check on the credibility and reputation of the merchants. In ebay, it's easy to track as there's usually a feedback section. Also, I insured all my items. So in case of loss or damage, I can take it up with the courier company. HTH! :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I got this chandelier for our master bedroom at one of the shops at Jalan Besar. About $500+, Egyptian crystal.

chandelier.jpg

wow! $500 for a 7 legs one is d@mn cheap! that's d@mn grand especially for MBR!!!!!

Edited by tingshen

wow ~$500 for a chandelier is cheap, i have been quoted ~$4k for it. Austrian crystal as well.

Pricing is subjective. There is a world of difference between the price of Egyptian and Austrian (Swarovski Strass?) crystals.

the crystal is not even swarovski. If it is strass, will take immediately, not even spectra...so how, carry on the search. :dunno:

Pricing is subjective. There is a world of difference between the price of Egyptian and Austrian (Swarovski Strass?) crystals.

the crystal is not even swarovski. If it is strass, will take immediately, not even spectra...so how, carry on the search. :dunno:

4k does seem to be on the high side you'll have to continue to check around I guess.

My preference was for Swarovski Strass crystals for my lights. I did consider a lighting with Egyptian crystals which looked pretty good but I felt it still paled in comparison to the lighting with Strass crystals. Its a very personal thing though.