Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_kiat

~~ Kuromi Castle ~~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow looking at ur kitchen must be veri nice, u all intent to place glass over it right. :thumbs up:

nice meh...haha...i see the orange tiles i wanna faint leh...haha.... :dancingqueen:

yeah...i will glass it up...no choice...prefer not affect my living room while doing cooking (although both of us dun cook :D )..:P

nice meh...haha...i see the orange tiles i wanna faint leh...haha.... :notti:

yeah...i will glass it up...no choice...prefer not affect my living room while doing cooking (although both of us dun cook :deal: )..:dancingqueen:

Ah Kiat, are you doing top and bottom on both sides for your kitchen cabinets?

Ah Kiat, are you doing top and bottom on both sides for your kitchen cabinets?

I'm only doing top and bottom cabinets for one side. The other side i already hacked half, hence cannot have top cabinet.

My Kitchen is very cramped...yours is doing top and bottom for both side rite ?

I'm only doing top and bottom cabinets for one side. The other side i already hacked half, hence cannot have top cabinet.

My Kitchen is very cramped...yours is doing top and bottom for both side rite ?

Yup, I am doing top and bottom for both side. End up, my clothes metal hook on top has to be replaced by a new one becos the top cabinet on that side will eat into the space. I hope you will not have this problem, since you did not do the top cabinet on that side

actually everything is okay.. except for the orange tiles...

everyone hates it!~

So this weekend can drop by ur place? :bow:

nice meh...haha...i see the orange tiles i wanna faint leh...haha.... !!

yeah...i will glass it up...no choice...prefer not affect my living room while doing cooking (although both of us dun cook :notti: )..:)

Heh...but when ppl enter ur door, wont see the kitchen 1st mah...so no need to spend so much on kitchen :) Spend on areas where ppl can see at 1st glance more value, hehe...I also loh..actually, glass door v useful. I always close it when cooking esp frying...i hate the smells spreading to the whole hse...esp im the sort who's paranoid abt smells :P U sure cook one loh...sooner or later u or melody sure cook...cos eat outside everyday takes a toll on ur wallet...but u can go ur in-law's plc to eat..save $ !!

actually everything is okay.. except for the orange tiles...

everyone hates it!~

So this weekend can drop by ur place? !!

haha...actually a lot i dun like...i dun like the floor tiles...i dun like the toilet tiles...i dun like the vanity....arghhh...then why i buy this flat...haha....

sure. I'll ask melody to sms you if we are going up but nothing much to see yet. !!

Heh...but when ppl enter ur door, wont see the kitchen 1st mah...so no need to spend so much on kitchen !! Spend on areas where ppl can see at 1st glance more value, hehe...I also loh..actually, glass door v useful. I always close it when cooking esp frying...i hate the smells spreading to the whole hse...esp im the sort who's paranoid abt smells :notti: U sure cook one loh...sooner or later u or melody sure cook...cos eat outside everyday takes a toll on ur wallet...but u can go ur in-law's plc to eat..save $ !!

ya..true i agree...hee..:P

think we will try cook during weekends perhaps....can try new things...haha... :)

haha...actually a lot i dun like...i dun like the floor tiles...i dun like the toilet tiles...i dun like the vanity....arghhh...then why i buy this flat...haha....

U same as me..melody told me u practically wanted to hack the whole place but i told her i understd how u feel cos i also the SAME!!!! I got quotes for practically everything dat can be hacked loh...actually, we buy this flat is becos of location mah. How we noe the insides suck? Hehe...i would prefer a standard flat & i dun mind spending more on flooring cos im quite particular abt floors. But too bad...force us to take premium. Envy my downstair neighbour who can hack everything :) Btw, the vanity top stains quite easily !!

Cos we don't habe a choice...

If we don't want... ppl will grab.. n we got to wait..

!!

Standard will be better..

Should take a look at clearme's place...

floor tiles is nice... toilet wall tiles also nice..

probably our area was ready since... 6 yrs back... so the design is as of then!

Edited by ahblur

U same as me..melody told me u practically wanted to hack the whole place but i told her i understd how u feel cos i also the SAME!:)! I got quotes for practically everything dat can be hacked loh...actually, we buy this flat is becos of location mah. How we noe the insides suck? Hehe...i would prefer a standard flat & i dun mind spending more on flooring cos im quite particular abt floors. But too bad...force us to take premium. Envy my downstair neighbour who can hack everything :P Btw, the vanity top stains quite easily !!

ya...i was like "how i wish i can hack this hack that"....but when you come to the numbers ($$)....i know i cant...if i hack, a lot of things i can't have....so i rather live with it....but it's true enuff, once most of the things are up...will not be so bothered with the tiles ,etc...:)

Cos we don't habe a choice...

If we don't want... ppl will grab.. n we got to wait..

!!

Standard will be better..

Should take a look at clearme's place...

floor tiles is nice... toilet wall tiles also nice..

probably our area was ready since... 6 yrs back... so the design is as of then!

ya...pungol areas the flats are nicer...but it juz too far for us...maybe both of us are south and west kids...so naturally prefer south or west....

I saw the commonwealth flats also quite nice...but the price... :notti:

yeah! pungol/sk was way too far..

even with our location, i need to take about 1 hr to reach my work place...

hope will be better after the train station opens! !!

ya...i was like "how i wish i can hack this hack that"....but when you come to the numbers ($$)....i know i cant...if i hack, a lot of things i can't have....so i rather live with it....but it's true enuff, once most of the things are up...will not be so bothered with the tiles ,etc...:)

ya...pungol areas the flats are nicer...but it juz too far for us...maybe both of us are south and west kids...so naturally prefer south or west....

I saw the commonwealth flats also quite nice...but the price... !!

Yep..we were aiming for punggol flats but we failed to get even thou we willing to wait...even BTO also cannt get...

Commonwealth...if commonwealth, i will need a 40yr loan !! heh...