Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
osiris7777

Our First Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

HI 

what wrong with your tb downlight? i see from picture, it is just a little bigger than your local purchased.

may i know downlight what watt you buy from tb and how many piece?

maybe you can sell it to me..

Edited by rxgn

your door frame is painted black.. what would be your door color? as i feel black frame quite hard to match..

also i seen your is quite a big reno, may i know the estimated cost to the ID?

Thanks for posting about the aeratron fan & the korean restaurant *yumz*! Do you know if they stock the woodgrain one? Did you have to call to make sure they have supplies before going to JB? Thinking of making the trip as well. :D

On 29/10/2016 at 3:32 PM, rxgn said:

HI 

what wrong with your tb downlight? i see from picture, it is just a little bigger than your local purchased.

may i know downlight what watt you buy from tb and how many piece?

maybe you can sell it to me..

Hi, 

Actually there's nothing wrong with the tb downlight. we bought the wrong size.

Thanks for the interest but I have already sold off the tb downlight.

As for the door, we are considering white color to match the black frame. It's true other color quite difficult to match unless we select some light color door.

7 hours ago, stray said:

Thanks for posting about the aeratron fan & the korean restaurant *yumz*! Do you know if they stock the woodgrain one? Did you have to call to make sure they have supplies before going to JB? Thinking of making the trip as well. :D

Hi,

I believe they should have the stock for the woodgrain color. I didn't call before heading down. Perhaps to make sure they have the stock, you may want to give them a call first before making the trip.

23 hours ago, osiris7777 said:

Hi,

I believe they should have the stock for the woodgrain color. I didn't call before heading down. Perhaps to make sure they have the stock, you may want to give them a call first before making the trip.

Thanks for your reply! :)

On 10/30/2016 at 4:22 PM, stray said:

Hi-5, same here! Planning on travelling in to the same store to get fans. Hurray for substantial savings! :sport-smiley-004:

Week 7 to week 8

A little update on the reno progress.

Vinyl flooring completed

Main entrance. We really like how the joint is done between the tiles and the vinyl.

IMG_3019.JPG

Living area

IMG_3020.JPG

Hall way with lighting

IMG_3021.JPG

Master room

IMG_3022.JPG

Initially my wife was quite worried with the color of the vinyl being too dark but luckily it turn out quite well and we really like the color :D

Next up will be carpentry... Patiently waiting...