Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Let there be light! 

Finally lights have been installed and i m so happy that all my tb lights work!! All in all,i spent about sgd$800 on my lights from taobao,excluding fans and dining room light. Super Pleased! Thanks @kingandbin for recommending the tracklights!

tracklights in living room with my samaire fan. abit sian that the fan not very strong even at highest level, i can feel the wind at my legs but no wind at the body if i am not seated right below the fan.:unsure: but bo pian cos of beams, my fan cannot be directly above us at the tv area.

IMG20170318174515.jpg

IMG20170318174451.jpg

tracklights at corridor

IMG20170318174856.jpg

tb diamond light for study room- can change warm,white and warm white colour with a switch 

IMG20170318174900.jpg

masterbedroom foyer light

IMG20170318174915.jpg

48" Samaire fan with 3 colour lights at the other side of masterbedroom

IMG20170318174907.jpg

master bedroom toilet light :wub: lomantic feel

IMG20170318174925.jpg

Kids room also has a 48" fan with 3 lights 

IMG20170318174903.jpg

balcony pineapple light-i saw a spore online selling this light..i wonder how much they charging 

IMG20170318181717.jpg

forgot to take pic of my kitchen lights.. from the below pic can see my kitchen pendant light and white tracklights at the cooking area.

IMG20170318181727.jpg

dining room light bought in singapore...forgot to take when off.. its a rose gold colour.

IMG20170318181741.jpg

in my excitement,forgot to take common toilet and kitchen lights.. will do so tomorrow!

Carpentry is coming in tomolo and they will do the installation on wed.. we went down this evening to wipe the floors that the carpentry will be on as it was very very dusty! cant imagine installing carpentry on a dusty floor.though not very clean, but still better than nothing! hehe...

Edited by fifteenmay

36 minutes ago, casperlai said:

@fifteenmay Nice updates!

Do you mind to send me links for your TB track lights? I am getting pendant lights from TB but not so sure about track lights. Thought of getting them in JB. Thank you!

here you go!

https://ezbuy.sg/Product/Detail?url=https%3a%2f%2fdetail.tmall.com%2fitem.htm%3fid%3d531159314848&src=

Laundry System

Over the weekend, we went to Ezi Living to check out the laundry system. They are located at 63 Jalan Pemimpin #02-09 
Pemimpin Industrial Building, Singapore 577219.

We had thought that we would be going with the automatic system but realised that we did not want to spend so much money on laundry (its like twice the price of the manual system!) so we went with the manual system instead.:lol: train those arm muscles.. lol

btw, those who are opting for automatic system, do rem to have a electrical point at your service yard.

so we went with the Ezi Lift 5SS. They are having a 10-15% discount now for their manual and auto system til end of the month. remember to quote renotalk for a special renotalk price :P

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 6.45.43 PM.png

omg your home is so beautiful!! i want a dark bathroom too! and how come your marble floor has lines like wood! so unique. finally its coming to an end right, your reno?

6 minutes ago, matchalatte said:

omg your home is so beautiful!! i want a dark bathroom too! and how come your marble floor has lines like wood! so unique. finally its coming to an end right, your reno?

eagerly waiting for carpentry to be up on wed to see the results! lets hope that the laminate i chose fits my theme man...:huh: 

haha.. i never thought that the lines make it look like wood.. 

still got a few more things but yes coming to an end.. hopefully mid april

2 hours ago, fifteenmay said:

Laundry System

Over the weekend, we went to Ezi Living to check out the laundry system. They are located at 63 Jalan Pemimpin #02-09 
Pemimpin Industrial Building, Singapore 577219.

We had thought that we would be going with the automatic system but realised that we did not want to spend so much money on laundry (its like twice the price of the manual system!) so we went with the manual system instead.:lol: train those arm muscles.. lol

btw, those who are opting for automatic system, do rem to have a electrical point at your service yard.

so we went with the Ezi Lift 5SS. They are having a 10-15% discount now for their manual and auto system til end of the month. remember to quote renotalk for a special renotalk price :P

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 6.45.43 PM.png

LOL I was gonna ask about this as well. I went to a bathroom sanitary shop to ask about this and got quoted $600++ for a Korean-made hanger. Too much to pay IMO. How much did you pay for this @fifteenmay?

33 minutes ago, Jolene Heng said:

i got the same pineapple light as you!! HAHAHA. Husband didnt understand it! Glad all your lights came out well!!

we got good taste! haahah!:D are you putting it in the balcony too?

yes, glad that the lights are working and in ok condition.. hope yours come ok too!