Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Marriage Proposal

i think i'm the worst among all...

i sent sms to ask whether if she wan to marry mi... den she kinda scold mi for nt being romantic... haha

In the end she still agree to it cuz i give her a huge bunch of rose for her bdae... somemore tat's my first time buying rose for a galz...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My bf (now hubby) bought a set of jewellery. For Xmas, he gave me the earring, for my bday is the necklance, for valentine day is the ring....

My bf (now hubby) bought a set of jewellery. For Xmas, he gave me the earring, for my bday is the necklance, for valentine day is the ring....

wow! xin fu xiao nu ren

luckily for him, the dates were quite near to each other mah.

now he says this is the most exp. period.... i want to laugh....

And yes, i'm a xin fu xiao nu ren :dunno:

i didn't have a romantic proposal last time b'cos hubby didn't plan anything. not even with a ring! 8| but after ROM liao and he bought me a more than 1 carat diamond ring. :bangwall: he told me that proposal is nothing and most impt is after married must treat wife good. every year, hubby always spent quite lavish on my birthday. :~

Korea, your hubby so good to you. You must treasure each other k. Still have a long way to go.

we should treasure all our close ones even my dog b'cos it's due to fate that all of us get to meet one another in this life. :)

singhao!

nice one!

that's something to remember for a very very long time!

what a story to tell your grandkids...

btw, do you still remember the speech that you memorised? :rolleyes:

Haha.. Yeah i do.. the english version only cos i amended it countless times to make it easier for my mauritius colleague to translate into french!

The french version... er... the start and the finish can lah.. Middle part gone case hahahah!

So wanna relive the moment over and over again. I enjoyed the proposal as much as she did.

wa all so nice n romantic n unique...

My Bi has not proposed yet... lousy... we already applie for flat.. waiting for keys... then im like rekke-ing the venues... and also liasing with my church... but he still has not proposed... my frns n sis have asked him to faster propose.. even my 2nd bro but he jus smile n keep quiet... zZzZz... if he doesnt propose then mus be like Korea's hubby liao... muahahaha... i told him for proposal ring is okie.. i dun expect 1 carat... 0.8 carat cn liao... *lolx*

My Bi has not proposed yet... lousy... we already applie for flat.. waiting for keys... then im like rekke-ing the venues... and also liasing with my church... but he still has not proposed... my frns n sis have asked him to faster propose.. even my 2nd bro but he jus smile n keep quiet... zZzZz... if he doesnt propose then mus be like Korea's hubby liao... muahahaha... i told him for proposal ring is okie.. i dun expect 1 carat... 0.8 carat cn liao... *lolx*

:unsure: if your hubby doesn't propose so maybe he'll suddenly pop out a 0.8 cts diamond ring to give you! :P

The size of the rock doesn't reflect the sincerity of the proposal. It only reflects the financial power of our other half and how comfortable he is spending it. Let me choose between a guy who proposes with a 0.1 carat ring and another who doesn't propose but buys u a $50k ring years later... I'll take the first fella. At least it shows that he really wants to marry you and makes the effort to let you know that. :dunno:

The size of the rock doesn't reflect the sincerity of the proposal. It only reflects the financial power of our other half and how comfortable he is spending it. Let me choose between a guy who proposes with a 0.1 carat ring and another who doesn't propose but buys u a $50k ring years later... I'll take the first fella. At least it shows that he really wants to marry you and makes the effort to let you know that. ;)

your illustration is a bit out b'cos of these few words "... buys you a $50k ring year later". when he proposes to you at that moment/at that minute, how do you know whether he'll buy you a big rock in the future a not (we can't predict the future, manz)?! :notti: if i were you at the proposal moment, i'll choose the 2nd fella eventhough he doesn't have a ring to propose. it isn't impt at all whether he proposes with a ring a not and most importantly is i can feel his sincerity (sincerity can come from many different gestures). it doesn't mean propose without a ring means he's insincere and doesn't want to marry you. my goodness! :notti: during my parents' times, my dad also didn't use a ring to propose to my mum (did it mean my dad doesn't want to marry my mum??:notti:) and until now they're still vey happily in love and cherish each other. ;)

to conclude: marry the man is b'cos the woman loves him and not b'cos of what he uses to propose! :D

your illustration is a bit out b'cos of these few words "... buys you a $50k ring year later". when he proposes to you at that moment/at that minute, how do you know whether he'll buy you a big rock in the future a not (we can't predict the future, manz)?! :paint: if i were you at the proposal moment, i'll choose the 2nd fella eventhough he doesn't have a ring to propose. it isn't impt at all whether he proposes with a ring a not and most importantly is i can feel his sincerity (sincerity can come from many different gestures). it doesn't mean propose without a ring means he's insincere and doesn't want to marry you. my goodness! :notti: during my parents' times, my dad also didn't use a ring to propose to my mum (did it mean my dad doesn't want to marry my mum??:D) and until now they're still vey happily in love and cherish each other. :P

to conclude: marry the man is b'cos the woman loves him and not b'cos of what he uses to propose! :P

Hahaha you'll be surprised how many girls out there already tell their bfs how big their diamond ringS of the future are going to be. I think women can tell the future.. or at least they make sure the future is....bright (pun intended).

It's just my personal opinion. Cos i'll do many things within my capability to show my love. To me, no proposal = no effort = no sincere loh. Anyway, the first and second scenarios were on a ceteris paribus assumption lah. I.e. both ask the magic question with the same amount of sincerity in their words lah.

E.g. My good fren very broke now.. he congratulate me then he offered to shoot my ROM as a wedding gift. That's sincerity mah. If he only say congratulations. Then months later gimme hamper after he become rich. At that point in time when he only say congratulations, i would think he no sincerity wor.

Just my view haha! No need to agree!

Hahaha you'll be surprised how many girls out there already tell their bfs how big their diamond ringS of the future are going to be. I think women can tell the future.. or at least they make sure the future is....bright (pun intended).

It's just my personal opinion. Cos i'll do many things within my capability to show my love. To me, no proposal = no effort = no sincere loh. Anyway, the first and second scenarios were on a ceteris paribus assumption lah. I.e. both ask the magic question with the same amount of sincerity in their words lah.

E.g. My good fren very broke now.. he congratulate me then he offered to shoot my ROM as a wedding gift. That's sincerity mah. If he only say congratulations. Then months later gimme hamper after he become rich. At that point in time when he only say congratulations, i would think he no sincerity wor.

Just my view haha! No need to agree!

i'm sure many girls already told their bfs how big their diamond rings of the future are going to be. but frankly speaking, last time when hubby and i hadn't ROM yet (still gf and bf stages) i didn't tell or hint hubby about any diamond ring at all (not even telling or hinting the carat of the diamond ring!). i feel that as long as i can sense his sincerity then ok liao. as i mentioned before, sincerity can come from many different ways (doesn't have to be a proposal). haha. proposal to me is nothing or can say not impt at all. i just want hubby to treat me good after married. so far, he's treating me very :D:D;)

some men proposed to their wives but after married and treat their wives like a dirt. there're some cases like that. e.g, my ex-colleague's hubby. :notti:

to me proposal = nothing = no big deal :)

proposal is impt. agree wif singhao on the effort & sincerity. if a man doesnt even save up to get a ring to propose, means no effort put in.

but then again, if after marriage, the guy treats the woman like sh*t, what's the point of the proposal? just wanna lock up the woman? :notti: