Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Marriage Proposal

She nv ask you why only 88 years and not forever meh?

i thought we have another thread on proposals liao?

ehh..ya she asked why, i also duno..just thought that this number is nice for us to look forward to together

got another thread on proposals?

Why must it always be the men to propose? The other way also can mah. I am sure the man won't mind and be equally surprised and touched. I will.

wahh..lol. Quite weird leh bro

Edited by Yang Guo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I did my proposal at the top of the ferris wheel @ Miramar Mall during our vacation at Taipei during mid-jan. Coincidentally her birthday was on the 17th so it was somewhat a meaningful birthday present to her and she LOVES ferris wheel rides. :D

wahh..lol. Quite weird leh bro

Ok leh. There was a show on Ch U sometime ago whereby they propose on TV. In one episode, the lady planned everything and proposed to the guy, very touching and daring for me. I dun mind having one :notti: but too bad, no chance liao :D . But definitely not proposed on tv lah, like die die must say yes like that.

Ok leh. There was a show on Ch U sometime ago whereby they propose on TV. In one episode, the lady planned everything and proposed to the guy, very touching and daring for me. I dun mind having one :notti: but too bad, no chance liao :D . But definitely not proposed on tv lah, like die die must say yes like that.

Hard to imagine if the guys shakes head /faint

yup i saw that episode also, thats the only first time i see a lady propose to a guy. After that didnt hear again.

wahh haha..if u let ur wife knows that u prefered to be proposed by her,she will pull ur ear :notti:

yup i saw that episode also, thats the only first time i see a lady propose to a guy. After that didnt hear again.

wahh haha..if u let ur wife knows that u prefered to be proposed by her,she will pull ur ear :notti:

She knows :notti:

hi james..emailed u liao. but am not sure which one are u refering to?

anyway, i know most men thinking. no need to propose. apply flat can liao arh..

but a rs must be 2-way right? y must gals always be the one to accept what men are thinking (men want convenience, no time dun want to plan, think waste $ to propose, dun want to loose face MCP thinking etc)? :sport-smiley-018:

humm..uinteresting. i know that if those women are the go-getter kind. ie. they woo guys and initated each stage of the rs then they will propose ba.

Hi Diva,

i have not received it. if that is not going thru, please try this email - jameslee@wellfit.com.sg

you are wrong about Men. actually man nowadays are very different from the present women. If you don't believe me, ask around and see what the women are behaving in the present century.

:0)

Bf proposed last Fri at poker game! Totally unexpected in a way. We got out house already so I knew it'll be coming but the acual proposal was a surprise.

Well orchestrated, made me think I was winning a big hand and card asking me to marry him was opened in front of me. He then went don on his knees, took but the ring and gave me flowers. He has NEVER bought flowers for anyone becuse he thinks it's a waste of money and I always said I hope he'll get it for me someday. Hehe...

Pictures here: http://www.life-bite.blogspot.sg/2013/04/my-best-poker-session-ever-marriage.html

Guest Cliff Miller

Thanks for sharing! I'm going to merry to my boyfriend at the end of this year. But now i only get a nice bridal wear and ring from gbridal.com, well, an online website. But now i have so many inspirations after reading these. Thanks again!

gwd0105_1.jpg

Hi all sorry to be abit random, we are a group of students who needs help in filling up a survey for our marketing project. 

it is a very short 1-2 minutes survey and there will be prizes like Capitaland vouchers (for wedding stuff or proposal ring), free hair services in very upmarket salon (maybe can propose there...) and more to be won!

Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SW7G9YY

Thanks a million!

That's really interesting to find such traditions and such material at the same time, when I try to organise my own wedding. I had idea to make it in Indian traditions, but that's not right, if I'm not Indian and my future husband either. But I already found a good playlist on http://www.weddingforward.com/father-daughter-wedding-dance-song-ideas/ . Use it, if you need.