Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

dont know how many...but if you read the Ideal House ID thread...you can tell who are more popular ones.

you can call the firm and asked to speak to the ID you want..

Thanks monk8, how about your ID Steven?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks monk8, how about your ID Steven?

haha..he's good so far...week 2 of reno now..:)

from the Ideal House thread, he is one of the popular and good ones after kenneth who is the boss.

Steven 96885677. Mine reno is done by steven. Nice responsible guy. Seeing the forum he may not be popular but I wish to say he has done a good job for my lovely home. Most importantly is he is not like other id after confirming the job and rip you off when you add new stuff.Very flexible, patient and polite. Trust me done afew reno and this is the only home I renovated hassle free, fast and good. Hassle free = he do the follow up for me on the supplier I used. . Fast = he knows what we want and

could furnish us with the 3d drawing with only afew

changes. Good = very honest and nice guy.

I nvr regret using him. Yes there are afew things he overlook but without any hesistation, he rectify for me. I think this is very important to us consumer. Ideal house bunch of workers are all very nice and friendly too.

He told me no initially but as the reno progresses, he adds things on without asking for top-up so that's a form of freebies too. In fact, this is more impt than upfront freebies. I've limited budget so any variation orders is a big no no for me. My neighbour told me that her contractor told her that lockers have to incur additional costs too. I have added several lockers due to elderlies and child but he has never impose cost on it.

Hi looking at ur post. It means the ids working in ideal house is honest. Mine is done by steven and he is also very flexible. When we ask if he can do this and that, never once did he mention to me on the cost. He just say do for me without any hesistation. Ideal house is a good firm indeed. They are doing a honest business and I am sure they will earn big money in return. The last reno I had. Every single thing extra is money money money.

can anyone who have use ideal hse show us the blog or pics of workmanship...coz oways see gd gd comments but no pics to justify...appreciate ur help :)

Is just my point of view. I used ideal house upon reading

up the forum. I am skeptical too like u. It turns out to be a

beautiful experience. They are good. If you are interested

in engaging them, you may look for steven. My house is in

progress and final stage. I most welcome you to come and

see the actual workmanship and designs. I want to help my id get more business because I really appreciate his effort and honesty.

Hi judithtoh,

I will be renovating my home soon and would like to meet up with steven to discuss on the quotation. Can you please PM me his mobile number so that i can get in touch with him.

Thanks.

Is just my point of view. I used ideal house upon reading

up the forum. I am skeptical too like u. It turns out to be a

beautiful experience. They are good. If you are interested

in engaging them, you may look for steven. My house is in

progress and final stage. I most welcome you to come and

see the actual workmanship and designs. I want to help my id get more business because I really appreciate his effort and honesty.

I've been following this forum for quite a while. Finally decide to post my experience with Ideal House.

I think Ideal House has 3 ID altogether and i engaged Zack for my reno. I was initially sceptical about it as he's quite young and his quote not being the lowest from other co. It has been 1.5mth into my reno and i must say i am very impressed with his dedication and service.

I am a main-con myself many years ago. So i briefly know how this trade works. Not only was i happy with the workmanship (so far), but also the way he planned and shared with me the work progress and schedule. I have a summary sheet that clearly showed which day what job will be done. So far, all still in schedule. Along the way, he made some alteration that improves functionality and aesthetic of my design. I was surprise that he did not charge me extra for it!

i am in no way connected to his company. Just wanted to share my experience since i read so much good things here. And i know, finding a right ID can sometime be a tough task.

I've been following this forum for quite a while. Finally decide to post my experience with Ideal House.

I think Ideal House has 3 ID altogether and i engaged Zack for my reno. I was initially sceptical about it as he's quite young and his quote not being the lowest from other co. It has been 1.5mth into my reno and i must say i am very impressed with his dedication and service.

I am a main-con myself many years ago. So i briefly know how this trade works. Not only was i happy with the workmanship (so far), but also the way he planned and shared with me the work progress and schedule. I have a summary sheet that clearly showed which day what job will be done. So far, all still in schedule. Along the way, he made some alteration that improves functionality and aesthetic of my design. I was surprise that he did not charge me extra for it!

i am in no way connected to his company. Just wanted to share my experience since i read so much good things here. And i know, finding a right ID can sometime be a tough task.

hi, im in search for a reliable ID to do up my new house, new bto 4room flat. my flooring are already done up. just need simple carpentry service. quite budget on my side here.

anyone can recommend?

hey i use derrick for my renovation. He is very good! He is not pushy and always ask our opinion on his design. He always have new ideas. He is not our 1st choice cos we wanted kenneth but when derrick came into the picture we are SATISFIED! Its been a year i stay in the hse but whenever i encountered any problems in the house, he come or assign some1 over to fix it. He work well with our budget too. Thumbs up for derrick!

Hi ,

I urgently looking for an ID , can anyone help send/pm me Kenneth, Zack or Steven contact.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Hi ,

I urgently looking for an ID , can anyone help send/pm me Kenneth, Zack or Steven contact.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Hi Clive,

I was dealing with Steven & my reno is almost complete. I regretted using Ideal House ID although was recommended by my friend. At the beginning he was very enthusiastic & was very fast with his replies but towards the end, he seemed not to be too bothered and hardly supervised the works. The workers made a lot of mistakes. Perhaps his communication was not clear & he forgets a lot of details. And when I'm just left with the 10% balance of my payment, suddenly he said I have to top up $1k+ for extra rewiring work. He could have informed me when the rewiring work was going on & not wait until the whole project is almost complete! I am really pissed. Seriously he is not very attentive and seems to have a lot of projects in hand & can't handle everything at the same time.

i also left final 10% but work still rushing. In fact, we left some work to be fix when we move in (ID considered some damage to the wall and painting during the moving).

So far so good.

Mine's not Steven though.