Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Khl,

PM-ed you kevin contact email .... you may contact him via email as he check email very regular ... don't feel comfortable to reveal the number in public without permission .... juz got mine done by him, hand over bef x'mas last year.

I have just met kevin last weekend, not bad. Can anyone share experience with him? thanks :rolleyes:

Hi Khl,

PM-ed you kevin contact email .... you may contact him via email as he check email very regular ... don't feel comfortable to reveal the number in public without permission .... juz got mine done by him, hand over bef x'mas last year.

Hi can you also pm me Kevin's contact or email too? Thanks!

i have decided to go with them for my reno. Although not the cheapest quote i got, but i feel very comfortable with the ID.

I will try to update my reno progress and end results later.

Hihi,

New on this forum. Had read mostly every reviews/comment on Ideal House forum.

Generally good reviews. :D

Can anyone share with me Kenneth's contact? or Steven's contact?

TIA :D

Mariohoho

Hi All,

My house was renovated and in-charge person is Daniel Wong from I-deal House Pte Ltd. He is a good designer, helpful, young and handsome!! haha....

Hi All,

May I know how many designers are there in Ideal House? Can we choose designer that we prefer upon making appointment with them? Anyone done that before?

dont know how many...but if you read the Ideal House ID thread...you can tell who are more popular ones.

you can call the firm and asked to speak to the ID you want..