Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin Yap

Jianjian & Nana

After reading this forum for the past 2mths and learning so much on renovation, I have finally decided to join in the fun and start a blog of our new 4rm flat at Tanglin Halt aka commonwealth.

So firstly, here comes the floor plan.

floorplan.jpg

And also our 1st purchase for our new home.

(Always thought its gonna be some furniture or electrical appliances)

P1010438-1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nope, its 1 of those new 40-storey flats opposite commonwealth mrt. The floorplan looks big only but its just 90sqm. Looks can be deceiving..

We are expecting to get the keys within these 2mths time. Still some construction works going on everytime I passby commonwealth mrt. Cant wait to get the keys!!

Picture1.png

(taken from HDB)

CIMG1383.jpg

(taken by NaNa)

Edited by predaking

Hi..Excellent location and with mrt at door step as well.. Start looking for ID? All the best in your search.. It is a fun process.. :jawdrop:

Thank you everybody. :P

Wow, really good location, must be expensive right?

All the best in you reno!

Ya, for a new 4rm flat it is expensive. Its more than $300k for my level..

Hi..Excellent location and with mrt at door step as well.. Start looking for ID? All the best in your search.. It is a fun process.. :D

We have already appointed Samuel from G'Plan as our ID. Understand Kelvin is the popular one here but I am pretty sure Samuel will not be disappointing me as well.

Nice place...

great location too!

I'm also waiting for your keys so I know how anxious you guys must be :notti:

I am not only anxious. The suspense is killing me. Wondering abt the type of doors, gates, kitchen flooring, toilet tiles that HDB will be providing and so on...

hi predaking, congrats! We also ballot for flats ard there..but unsuccessful..u are lucky leh! Which floor are u on? Must be having nice good view leh..

As this unit is made up of 2 studio apartments, level 2 to 20 are the studio apartments & level 21 to 40 are the 4rm units. However view is facing Holland village area thus not as great as compared to some other units which are facing Orchard area. Nonetheless, we are very happy that we managed to get a unit of our choice which the level co-incides with our wedding date. :D

Edited by predaking

I am not only anxious. The suspense is killing me. Wondering abt the type of doors, gates, kitchen flooring, toilet tiles that HDB will be providing and so on...

i know... i log onto hdb.gov every single day.... it's been more than a month.... :paint: