Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yeah going to BKK... instead of relax I think it will be more stress for me.... :deal::deal::deal:

You're supposed to carry the gal's lugguges. Not lugguge, but lugguges. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Just back from BKK.

Changing $ at BKK is better than in SG.

slight increase in taxi fare but only those cabs that had their meters updated.

MRT/Sky train has now the EasiLink kind of cards and is cheaper than the vending machine rates.

You all have a good trip.

I am going to Hanoi tuesday-thursday then back to rest 2 days and go for my long vacation in BKK again :P

Oh the hotel i just stay is very nice. Salil Hotel. only less than 6 months old.

book through agent is only 1,700 baht for 2 breakfast per room.

:sport-smiley-003:

First Class Shower

A380shower.jpg

See that happy-looking lady in the pic? She's standing in an Emirates A380 in-flight shower room, details of which have emerged to this airborne luxury. The "shower spas" are pretty decently kitted-out, and the aircraft carries an extra 1,100-pounds of water to allow every one of the 14 first-class passengers to have a splash. As a result, the shower only runs for five minutes, and there's a traffic-light system to let you know how the time's going. And if you're planning on trying to form a new "mile-high, in the shower" club, you'd better forget it: the showers are small, "designed for single usage."

A380shower2.jpg

That extra 1,000 pounds of water (25% more than usual) means the aircraft will have to carry more fuel, which may weigh heavy on your environmental conscience. Or maybe lying in your massage bed in the private first class room, with remote-control doors and mini bar will make you forget your woes.

BUY BUY BUY

color-coded Index Chopping Boards

index_cutting_boards.jpg

The polypropylene, dishwasher-safe boards are designed to be easily stored, like folders. They are also easy to pick up, with icons for each food group: fish, meat, vegetables and...

A clever tool for any kitchen, the Index Chopping Board color-codes four different boards according to the food that they should be used with. Made of polypropylene, each board is dishwasher-safe and can be easily stored away in the supplied, non-slip filing folder. An ideal accessory for the incurable neat freak... and a perfect gift for the hopelessly disorganised!

indexmain2.jpg

Product Specs

Dimensions:

13"W x 3.25"L x 9.5"H

Materials:

Polypropylene boards

ABS case

Dun think this can BUY BUY BUY .... :jawdrop:

cosmovoide_sgaJ8_48.jpg

This high-tech luxury bed is characterized by its individual springs suspended from the structure by self-suspension, the same principle as used for hammocks. This absolute design touts the elements of a luxurious four-poster bed. The side view, which mimics the shape of an egg derived from golden number geometry, gives the bed its relaxing properties. The user will find the wave shape and the symbolism of an egg, reminiscent of the “cosmic egg,” from which its name ‘Cosmovoïde’ is drawn. Made by craftsmen in the North of France, the high-tech Cosmovoïde bed features 2 electric relaxation bed frames, 7 LED lamps in the colors of the rainbow, a television integrated at the foot of the bed, a DVD player, high-definition home cinema set up, 6 power sockets, and a telephone.

You can also customize the bed to suit your liking. Pricing for the base model sits at a cool 39 000 Euros (appx. $61,415).

:bow:

Eye Jewelry

BUY BUY BUY

webcam_26onm_3342_Rncn2_1333.jpg

:notti:

Edited by deathcoth

You sure have time to go BUY BUY BUY hor?

The chopping board neat leh. I'm 1 of those forgotten type. Sunday forgot to switch of foyer lights, hubby found them still on @ Tues. :jawdrop: And I forgot to take out my SD cards from Taipei trip and washed my bag. My mum took them out today, 2 days of water submerging. 8|8|

**** me just changed thai baht yesterday

rate definitely no good compared to BKK or even the arcade :bangwall:

still haven't pack my bag

don't know should bring clothes or go there and buy :dunno:

i havent change money wor~

think go BKK change ba then.

jio me for the massage~

think im just gonna follow wherever u guys going.

btw, i heard sum lum didnt have alot of shops left le.

Muhaha ...

sorry for being away for the longest time ar ...

my gf adelline is not staying over with me ... meetin us all at 0530 at T1.

i'm still having slight flu ... and menses is clearing .. thus massage has to KIV wor ...

TOMOLO GOIN TO BKK U KNOW !! !! !!

My bag is still unpack yet ... need to think carefully what i really wan to buy ... i have 3 sizes .. small med n large ... dun know which one to use ..

Now who is goin to share cab with me ? Or compassvale with apple jie

while i get my gf to fetch me ?

wa so fun u all going together so re nao! i also planning a bkk trip.. celebration for the end of my maternity leave and going back to work. haha. so tiring taking care of babies!

hey airtickets now so ex! :( jetstar for 2 person i $750.. tiger airways is $550..

Muhaha ...

sorry for being away for the longest time ar ...

TOMOLO GOIN TO BKK U KNOW !! !! !! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

My bag is still unpack yet ... need to think carefully what i really wan to buy ... i have 3 sizes .. small med n large ... dun know which one to use ..

Bring the Large one, so that we can lobang ur bag if ours are full. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

What time are we meeting at T1???? :unsure:

wa so fun u all going together so re nao! i also planning a bkk trip.. celebration for the end of my maternity leave and going back to work. haha. so tiring taking care of babies!

hey airtickets now so ex! :( jetstar for 2 person i $750.. tiger airways is $550..

wah how come so expensive?

if no promotion might as well take SQ or TG

jetstar can only take during promotion

we only paid four hundred plus for 2 pax all inclusive :notti:

What time are we meeting at T1???? :unsure:

we meet 5:30am at the jetstar counter at T1

then all of us can go DFS shopping :dancingqueen:

since there's five of us from SK, we'll need 2 cabs right

val, where your gf coming from?

angel, how you going ah? coz your cab will pass by SK if coming from SBW right?

if can then val, compassvale and me share one cab

angel can pick up bluberi & hubby? :unsure:

hey.....pals...njoy ur BKK trip...mayb join u-all nxt round :yamseng:

me beri bizi, seldom got time to chat here...hope can gather out 1 day despite we stay opp each othr :sport-smiley-004:

me going NATAS this wk-ends to see any good plans for year ends :notti:

we meet 5:30am at the jetstar counter at T1

then all of us can go DFS shopping :dancingqueen:

DFS Shopping :jawdrop: B4 BKK trip wait all credit card swap swap until burst.... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: