Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

First Thing To See Is Dining Area

if you guys see my blog, then will know my main door is directly facing my dining/living area.. I guess I can't do much. Can't be building divider to cover the whole foyer walkway. :notti:

I guess i will not open door when i am having meal.. haha..

my mum still say "Wah your house is good leh, not facing the lift lobby" :deal:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
o...i got it wrong. paiseh. I was refering to that.

but usually it's 3/4 or full height.

then is there is word to definite a full height window?

either full height windows or bay windows. these 2 types of windows. :(

either full height windows or bay windows. these 2 types of windows. :lol:

haiz...all along i keep thinking BAYWINDOW=full height windows. :(

haiz...all along i keep thinking BAYWINDOW=full height windows. :notti:

oh no lah. full height windows and bay windows are different i guess. :(

full height window = glass panel from ceiling to floor

bay window = glass panel from ceiling to halfway (haven't touch the floor yet)

:P

i only hear before tt if dining area is near to entrance, means guests eat finish liao straightaway zao... anyway my previous seller put their dining table right in front of entrance (i.e. foyer)... machiam like reception desk liddat... me dun like... so we change the dining area to somewhere in the middle of the living/dining area...

actually can use string curtains if dunwan block partition?? heh dunno just suggesting...

Edited by cornetto

i only hear before tt if dining area is near to entrance, means guests eat finish liao straightaway zao... anyway my previous seller put their dining table right in front of entrance (i.e. foyer)... machiam like reception desk liddat... me dun like... so we change the dining area to somewhere in the middle of the living/dining area...

actually can use string curtains if dunwan block partition?? heh dunno just suggesting...

I will be using string curtains, but just blk partially. I think will look very weird if cover totally.

*Can refer to my reno blog* :)

I will be using string curtains, but just blk partially. I think will look very weird if cover totally.

*Can refer to my reno blog* :)

can buy those chinese partitions($200-$500) to block also.

xinyi, yours is a resale flat? :sport-smiley-004: i just viewed your blog and found out. whenever hubby and me drove past bt panjang and saw the estate you stay. it's near to bt panjang plaza, right. :(

xinyi, yours is a resale flat? :sport-smiley-004: i just viewed your blog and found out. whenever hubby and me drove past bt panjang and saw the estate you stay. it's near to bt panjang plaza, right. :D

ya.. mine is a resale one. is near by panjang plaza. :furious:

drove pass there to go sheng shiong shopping?? :(

can buy those chinese partitions($200-$500) to block also.

Thanks mace for the suggestion. :furious:

But no matter use what partition, i guess is not feasible to blk the full walkway. The more i blk, narrower the walkway is.

ya.. mine is a resale one. is near by panjang plaza. :furious:

drove pass there to go sheng shiong shopping?? :(

no lah. i went lot 1 then drove past there to go back holland (my mum's house). :D i also viewed your rom blog. when will be your AD? :sport-smiley-004: you're born in 1982, right? :furious:

no lah. i went lot 1 then drove past there to go back holland (my mum's house). :D i also viewed your rom blog. when will be your AD? :( you're born in 1982, right? :furious:

ya.. i am a 1982 baby.. :furious:

AD ah.. June 2008. Have already went to get a list of dates from Shifu. All the dates happen to be in Jun-2008. After settling my reno, then prepare for my AD. :sport-smiley-004:

ya.. i am a 1982 baby.. :furious:

AD ah.. June 2008. Have already went to get a list of dates from Shifu. All the dates happen to be in Jun-2008. After settling my reno, then prepare for my AD. :sport-smiley-004:

so you're 25 years old this year. :furious: 25 years old was a past for me liao. :D but my age is around yours. :furious:

have you decided where to hold your AD? you should start sourcing now and book around may/june (advance 1 year). :(

Thanks for the suggestion, will most probably use string curtain.

But still dun quite understand this thing about "Fortune Place"

Is point B still the "Fortune Place"?

Heard good to place to have the water element at the "Fortune Place".

so you're 25 years old this year. :furious: 25 years old was a past for me liao. :( but my age is around yours. :D

have you decided where to hold your AD? you should start sourcing now and book around may/june (advance 1 year). :sport-smiley-004:

Not yet decided. Hopefully in Grand Hyatt ba. :furious:

Probably will start sourcing end of apr, by the time housing stuff will be more or less done.

How about yours??

Not yet decided. Hopefully in Grand Hyatt ba. :(

Probably will start sourcing end of apr, by the time housing stuff will be more or less done.

How about yours??

i probably will consider swissotel the stamford b'cos i like their ballroom and bridal suite (@ level 64)! :sport-smiley-004: