Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

First Thing To See Is Dining Area

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
may i know where was the place you held your ROM? :)

It is at Esplanade mall, The V Tea Room. Do pop by, they have very nice floral teas and liquer cakes. !!

Most gals will like the place. :notti:

Thanks for the suggestion, will most probably use string curtain.

But still dun quite understand this thing about "Fortune Place"

Is point B still the "Fortune Place"?

Heard good to place to have the water element at the "Fortune Place".

yes most likely it's POINT B.

cannot place any water fountain or fishtank at the "cai wei" (fortune place).

all your fortune will be gone!

Not yet decided. Hopefully in Grand Hyatt ba. :good:

Probably will start sourcing end of apr, by the time housing stuff will be more or less done.

How about yours??

wah....beri rich... :furious:

It is at Esplanade mall, The V Tea Room. Do pop by, they have very nice floral teas and liquer cakes. :furious:

Most gals will like the place. :good:

i see. my rom was held at carlton hotel. have you seen grand hyatt ballroom? we seen liao but hubby doesn't like the ballroom lightings so we deleted grand hyatt from the list. 8|

yes most likely it's POINT B.

cannot place any water fountain or fishtank at the "cai wei" (fortune place).

all your fortune will be gone!

Ok, tks!

i see. my rom was held at carlton hotel. have you seen grand hyatt ballroom? we seen liao but hubby doesn't like the ballroom lightings so we deleted grand hyatt from the list. :)

Yap, i attend a wedding dinner there once. Me and my hubby like it very much. :P

wah....beri rich... :D

Weekday is cheaper! :P;)

Yap, i attend a wedding dinner there once. Me and my hubby like it very much. :)

Weekday is cheaper! :P:P

as long as both of you like then ok. basically, hubby and i don't like it. :) weekdays?? :P weekends wedding banquet will be better! anyway, it's once in a lifetime so it's worth everything! ;)

opps! out of topic again. :D

as long as both of you like then ok. basically, hubby and i don't like it. :P weekdays?? :P weekends wedding banquet will be better! anyway, it's once in a lifetime so it's worth everything! ;)

opps! out of topic again. :D

Broke liao leh.. after spending a bomb on our house. See how lor.. our Shifu did not give any saturday dates for wkends, only sundays.. the rest are wkdays. Maybe will choose thur. Can't rem if there is any friday dates, the paper is not with me now.

Broke liao leh.. after spending a bomb on our house. See how lor.. our Shifu did not give any saturday dates for wkends, only sundays.. the rest are wkdays. Maybe will choose thur. Can't rem if there is any friday dates, the paper is not with me now.

From my experiences as wedding coordinators for my close friends.

Weekdays weddings will affect the attendance....unless u invite very close

friends and relatives...

else doubt friends will attend due to work and family commitments....

Do give it a thought!

friends and relatives...

Do give it a thought!

see how the budget goes lor :)

no $$, no need to think of inviting anyone.. :yeah:

see how the budget goes lor :sport-smiley-018:

no $$, no need to think of inviting anyone.. :sport-smiley-018:

U can try King's Coptorne....There is a chinese restaurant inside...I attended once.

Food and ambience is not bad. Although is a restuarant, it has the atmosephere of

a hotel....

if broke then no point choosing grand hyatt as the venue and select weekdays to hold your AD. :dancingqueen: you should consider karen's idea then (refer her posting). !! get an average venue and select weekends. :dancingqueen:

friends and relatives...

Do give it a thought!

absolutely agree with you. :sport-smiley-004: this is what hubby thinks so. he never agrees to hold on weekdays b'cos will definitely affect the attendance. no point choosing a 5 star hotel and end of the day only a hand full of people attend. :sport-smiley-018: usually, wedding is held on either sat or sun. :sport-smiley-018:

U can try King's Coptorne....There is a chinese restaurant inside...I attended once.

Food and ambience is not bad. Although is a restuarant, it has the atmosephere of

a hotel....

never try the da shanghai restaurant. my FIL went to a wedding at da shanghai restaurant and was disappointed. :sport-smiley-018:

if broke then no point choosing grand hyatt as the venue and select weekdays to hold your AD. :( you should consider karen's idea then (refer her posting). :) get an average venue and select weekends. :P

absolutely agree with you. :) this is what hubby thinks so. he never agrees to hold on weekdays b'cos will definitely affect the attendance. no point choosing a 5 star hotel and end of the day only a hand full of people attend. 8| usually, wedding is held on either sat or sun. !!

never try the da shanghai restaurant. my FIL went to a wedding at da shanghai restaurant and was disappointed. :dunno:

It is not at Da Shanghai...Da Shanghai is at Waterfront, opp King's Copthorne....

It is not at Da Shanghai...Da Shanghai is at Waterfront, opp King's Copthorne....

ya, i know the one you mentioned isn't da shanghai. but just want to share with you people that da shanghai food is :P