Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

What Is The Symptoms Of Aging?

Bo pian leh...my mum says woman must "bu" else will lok restless and age faster cos

we are depleted of blood (menses) every mth ma...so aft tat, must nourish back...at the same

time must "bu" before hving babies so tat u wil nt be so "xin ku".

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

think i join the 30+ gang.. :jawdrop:

i really feel me aging cos

- no longer can dong nites...

- getting forgetful

- losing hair

- getting more 'auntie'... nagging... stinging on every cent...

- just wanna go home and nua everyday...

haiz... and of course when your wt goes up despite how much you try to ex.. metabolism rate goes down..

think i join the 30+ gang.. !!

i really feel me aging cos

- no longer can dong nites...

- getting forgetful

- losing hair

- getting more 'auntie'... nagging... stinging on every cent...

- just wanna go home and nua everyday...

haiz... and of course when your wt goes up despite how much you try to ex.. metabolism rate goes down..

I'm in my mid twenties and i'm already having all these symptoms....sob...this is depressing...

Another sign of aging...worry too much....think too much....

I'm taking EPO and Vit C everyday...now also taking meiji collagen drink....horrible drink....bo bian, discovered that my skin looks very tired and haggard...

Edited by Air

I'm in my mid twenties and i'm already having all these symptoms....sob...this is depressing...

Another sign of aging...worry too much....think too much....

I'm taking EPO and Vit C everyday...now also taking meiji collagen drink....horrible drink....bo bian, discovered that my skin looks very tired and haggard...

these drinks and vit c got use??? :jawdrop: i try to drink yomeishu every nite... but i often forgets... !!

these drinks and vit c got use??? :jawdrop: i try to drink yomeishu every nite... but i often forgets... !!

Duno work or not lah....but vit c supposed to produce collagen mah...so take lor...anyway boost immunity also....but recently, I tried taking EPO before I slp and I discover the next day I woke up, my skin less dry....i think it helps lor....as for the meiji collagen....just started taking so not much comments...

Yomeishu helps in boosting the energy level?? Cos I constantly find myself feeling very lethargic...kps yawning.....

Edited by Air

how old are you? !!

27 this yr... been taking bird nest recently... scared of ageing :jammin:

well, back to the aging topic

another sign i find is the kind of things you want to buy

last time i use to go for the latest mobile phones, clothes and shoes

now i prefer to save up for big ticket items like tv, trips and maybe a car :jawdrop:

alamak i still find myself craving for new hp every other month leh... but trips & car oso one of my fav things to look out for these days lah... :good:

Less makeup might help.

I read an article once that ppl who makeup everday 24x7 are absorbing huge amounts of chemicals that causes ageing..

it could be just one of those "if-you-can-convince-them-scare-them" tactics but i don't know.. lol

27 this yr... been taking bird nest recently... scared of ageing 8|

ya, birdnest is still the best. i've been taking eu yan sang birdnest. hubby will buy for me. the concentrated ones are very good. thick and the birdnest a lot. :P

Less makeup might help.

I read an article once that ppl who makeup everday 24x7 are absorbing huge amounts of chemicals that causes ageing..

it could be just one of those "if-you-can-convince-them-scare-them" tactics but i don't know.. lol

i really agree with you! make-up will really harm the skin! pls don't make-up. i never make-up in my entire life except ONCE and that was during my ROM, other than that NO MAKE-UP FOR ME. :good:

i want my skin to be able to breathe! 8|

hehehe, i dun take any supplements coz always forget 8|

but thank goodness i dun put on make up so no worries there :P

yes eu yan sang birdnest very good

always buy for my mum coz only they have the low sugar concentrated one

guess it's most important to take in as much as possible vitamins and nutrients from my daily diets

coz recent research seems to show that our body can't absorb any of those pills 8|

hehehe, i dun take any supplements coz always forget 8|

but thank goodness i dun put on make up so no worries there 8|

yes eu yan sang birdnest very good

always buy for my mum coz only they have the low sugar concentrated one

guess it's most important to take in as much as possible vitamins and nutrients from my daily diets

coz recent research seems to show that our body can't absorb any of those pills :good:

eu yan sang birdnest is very expensive. it can cost more than $70! :P

okay lah, they always have members promotion

something like two bottles for $108 or something

dun mind paying for it coz only they have the low suger type

so i usually stock up during that time

now waiting for another sale coz my mum finish her stock liao :P

okay lah, they always have members promotion

something like two bottles for $108 or something

dun mind paying for it coz only they have the low suger type

so i usually stock up during that time

now waiting for another sale coz my mum finish her stock liao 8|

ya, although a bit expensive but i prefer eu yan sang birdnest. thick thick! :P

Duno work or not lah....but vit c supposed to produce collagen mah...so take lor...anyway boost immunity also....but recently, I tried taking EPO before I slp and I discover the next day I woke up, my skin less dry....i think it helps lor....as for the meiji collagen....just started taking so not much comments...

Yomeishu helps in boosting the energy level?? Cos I constantly find myself feeling very lethargic...kps yawning.....

wow.. i never know vit c can produce collagen.. hmm.. which brand you taking? I only know FANCL.. sorry.. suanku here.. :good:

my fren's MIL went to research into yomeishu and found that their herbs very good... my fren who got serious menses problem drinks everyday... now she feel much better that time of every month.. and she feels more refreshed and awake...

as for me.. i din really feel much difference.. maybe cos i not regular drinker.. :P

you can try though.. the chinese herbs are good for health... my fren said buy yomeishu.. dun get DOME.. its different.. 8|

alamak i still find myself craving for new hp every other month leh... but trips & car oso one of my fav things to look out for these days lah... :)

ya ya.. me too!! i am also craving for new hp and trips... the heart still young hor?? 8|