Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CRYSTALNG

Our Lovenest

hold on to the house warming?

me got keys in mar, start own reno only in jul and till now hdb still owe me some rectifications :thumbs up:

so when pple ask me how's my new place coming along, i just say i'll hold my housewarming together with CNY celebrations !!

hi ho apple ...

hold on to hse warmimg ? we held on long enough man ahhaha .. hdb owe rectifications .. this is quite understandable coz there r so many flats out there .. =p

yeah ive been answering those ques until they dun even wanna asky anymore loh .. though some now

have seen our hse ALMOST completed but simply not there yet :sport-smiley-004:

hey crystal,

thanks for the curtains contact.

so sorry to hear your problems.. hope it will settle soon.

so u mean your carpentry not all done yet but u have moved in? how long liao since the start of reno? oh dear... hope u have not paid your ID in full already. yep, its yr end, so i guess a lot of ppl are rushing for completion and IDs are over their head on handovers.

hey hey no problemo .. the curtain guy is gd =) ..well .. mi carpentry ah ? considered 98% completed lor .. yah hubby ask mi not to complain liao coz id has called to arrange all the outstanding things liao ..

hmm .. i haben pay all but out of 46k i only owe id 1300 ... not even 10% ..

anyway since he's arranged to do the stuffs im fine with it ..

yeah .. its been a hectic mth for me at wk the last thing i need is

to fred over other stuff ..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi ho apple ...

hold on to hse warmimg ? we held on long enough man ahhaha .. hdb owe rectifications .. this is quite understandable coz there r so many flats out there .. =p

hehehe, i got my flat in Mar wor, that's before the rush right?

actually i also don't know why, my TO went MIA for two months :sport-smiley-003::yamseng:

guess if you don't mind the little defects, which i think only ourselves can see nia

you can hold hse warming on small scale loh

friends one day, relatives another :wub: :wub:

hehehe, i got my flat in Mar wor, that's before the rush right?

actually i also don't know why, my TO went MIA for two months !! !!

guess if you don't mind the little defects, which i think only ourselves can see nia

you can hold hse warming on small scale loh

friends one day, relatives another :) :)

whoa MIA ... hmm ..nvr make noise ah ?

hiaz hiaz .. ok lah .. most of the things done liao =) ...

now im more concerned in getting a new job !~!~but i tink now everyone's waiting for bonus

no jobs for me liao =(

okay lah, she was apologetic about it so i just close one eye loh :)

think after feb will be a better time to find new job

but more pple resign also means more competition wor !! !!

hmmm .. was on leave this whole wk .. seems like our place is going to be completed soon .. leaving the small minor retifications .. we also HAVE to move in by 1st Dec .. hiaz .. comments by MIL not me .. what to do ? hiaz .. but not very sure if we can do so .. still many things not done .. moving in will require us to clean up the place but if we were to spend our time to clean up .. later ple come n do stuff .. wun it be back to sq one ?

dunno lah .. hiaz sian .. hb n i quarreled many times over this .. actualli we thought that this wk our things wld be settled so during this 1 wk that we arent wkin .. we could actualli move our stuff over ..

few things not done

1. Whole house floor linings to be touched up (has gaps )

2.Clothes hanger not installed (kitchen)

3.Kitchen N entertainment rooms glass alignment not done yet

4.Common toilet basin is slanted :curse: ( the water actualli stays on on side )

5.Door frames not painted

6.Both toilet windows not changed

7.Ledge (carpentry) not done for living , store rm , MBR

8.MBR tv console , no hold drilled cannot fix tv wires etc

9.MBR's little table holder , supposed to have lights below not fixed yet

10.Skirting has some holes also need to get fixed

11.Blum to be installed for shoe cabinet & MBR dressing table

12.Some lights are flickering (not meant to be )

13.both toilets have glass shelvings also not done

so far of my mind can only think of these ... we also know now is end of the yr so im sure not only us will want things done but .. i guess our home reno is quite long already ...

some pics !

DSC00022-1.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00022-1.jpg

Hi Hi,

May I know where did you bought the black fountain tap from?

Thanks.

hmmm .. was on leave this whole wk .. seems like our place is going to be completed soon .. leaving the small minor retifications .. we also HAVE to move in by 1st Dec .. hiaz .. comments by MIL not me .. what to do ? hiaz .. but not very sure if we can do so .. still many things not done .. moving in will require us to clean up the place but if we were to spend our time to clean up .. later ple come n do stuff .. wun it be back to sq one ?

dunno lah .. hiaz sian .. hb n i quarreled many times over this .. actualli we thought that this wk our things wld be settled so during this 1 wk that we arent wkin .. we could actualli move our stuff over ..

few things not done

1. Whole house floor linings to be touched up (has gaps )

2.Clothes hanger not installed (kitchen)

3.Kitchen N entertainment rooms glass alignment not done yet

4.Common toilet basin is slanted :( ( the water actualli stays on on side )

5.Door frames not painted

6.Both toilet windows not changed

7.Ledge (carpentry) not done for living , store rm , MBR

8.MBR tv console , no hold drilled cannot fix tv wires etc

9.MBR's little table holder , supposed to have lights below not fixed yet

10.Skirting has some holes also need to get fixed

11.Blum to be installed for shoe cabinet & MBR dressing table

12.Some lights are flickering (not meant to be )

13.both toilets have glass shelvings also not done

so far of my mind can only think of these ... we also know now is end of the yr so im sure not only us will want things done but .. i guess our home reno is quite long already ...

some pics !

DSC00022-1.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00022-1.jpg

Hi Hi,

May I know where you bought the black fountain tap from?

Thanks.

Hi Hi,

May I know where did you bought the black fountain tap from?

Thanks.

Hi Hi,

May I know where you bought the black fountain tap from?

Thanks.

Hi Hi Sorry for the late reply 8|!

black fountain ah ? the tap ? got it from a shop id introed but i dont really recommend the place

as their price is quite steep .. have seen this tap at many shops that sells tap in balestier area 8|

try POH JOO their price is reasonable .. also in balestier area ...

Hi Crystal.. just went thru on the progress of your reno..glad to see most are done.. not to worry about the small bits here and there.. bound to have and it will clear up... enjoy the house.. CNY is round the corner, u can have open house for all your relatives and friends then,, can karaoke in you nice entertainment room... have fun and congrats..

Hi Hi Sorry for the late reply 8|!

black fountain ah ? the tap ? got it from a shop id introed but i dont really recommend the place

as their price is quite steep .. have seen this tap at many shops that sells tap in balestier area :sport-smiley-004:

try POH JOO their price is reasonable .. also in balestier area ...

Hi Hi, thanks for your advice/tip. :dancingqueen:

Found the tap at Poh Joo for $85. Quite reasonable for mixer tap.

Hi Crystal.. just went thru on the progress of your reno..glad to see most are done.. not to worry about the small bits here and there.. bound to have and it will clear up... enjoy the house.. CNY is round the corner, u can have open house for all your relatives and friends then,, can karaoke in you nice entertainment room... have fun and congrats..

HEy BEn !~!~ ur back after such a long time =) .. well .. i just bought a dog =) .. so very entertained by him now .. LOL

Hi Hi, thanks for your advice/tip. :sport-smiley-003:

Found the tap at Poh Joo for $85. Quite reasonable for mixer tap.

No proms =) must help one another mah ehehhe ..