Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CRYSTALNG

Our Lovenest

heheh .. mi flat old one leh .. 10 yrs liao .. heheh ..

hehe .. yah but i tink they shld be relieved liao coz the hacking are all over :bangwall: but dunno if the carpentry will be noisy ? ekekkeke ... hiaz ...

oh yes...carpentry noisy also...got alot of drilling and stapling... heh heh...lookz like ur neighbours gonna tahan abit more... :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i tink my neighbours not very friendly leh .. somemore the one beside me .. put potted plants all the way thru the walkway ( like halfway more to mi unit ) mine's e corner unit need to turn then reach ... hiaz .. some more pasir ris got dengue .. hehehe .. but i tink its dr 6 ... i hope she "zhi dong " n move when we move in ?

ur lucky to have understanding neighbours ....

yeah i tink my neighbours have superb ears :rofl: scrubb wall also can hear :deal:

Can easily get maid to clean mah. :sport-smiley-004:

Ur hse veri nice and I think u will hv more frien poping by to sing karaokie every nite. :P

Hmmm...ur neighbour got nothing to do but to listen to what going on to ur place meh???

Hahaha!:rofl: Sing K every nite then police become frequent visitor...maybe can jio them to sing k too!:idea::(

oh yes...carpentry noisy also...got alot of drilling and stapling... heh heh...lookz like ur neighbours gonna tahan abit more... :notti:

yeah .. that day when i went back to see look one neighbour asked me " so when u moving in ? when's ur reno goin to be done ? i said " oh ... we doing slowly" then she said HUH ! i tink she wanna faint liao heheheheh...

Can easily get maid to clean mah. :dunno:

Ur hse veri nice and I think u will hv more frien poping by to sing karaokie every nite. :drunk:

i also wanna get a maid :notti:! but this hse sucked up everything we have :( but mi mama says though im very lazy at home ... but if its my own house i will clean wan ..... :notti:

yeah reno comin along fast .. kekeekke .. the feeling of being able to choose ur own reno is quite shiok ;) hohoho .. coz from young when ever i sift house n mi mum alwiz bluff mi say let mi choose wad i want in mi rm .. then eentually she disagrees with everything n does her own :furious: so now she says mi hse must be have alot of black color :P HAHHA .. n shes rite man ... her eyes opened quite big when i said mi kitchen cabinets are black ... she prefers the original kitchen cabinets ( can see fr mi prev posts ... )

Hmmm...ur neighbour got nothing to do but to listen to what going on to ur place meh???

Hahaha!:~ Sing K every nite then police become frequent visitor...maybe can jio them to sing k too!!! :D

i tink mosts of my neighbours have a very gd life !! like no need to wk wan leh ... any way .. im on two days mc :rolleyes:

but i tink sing at home n at ktv the feel quite diff leh ... eheheh .. i prefer go ktv to sing ... :P

yeah .. that day when i went back to see look one neighbour asked me " so when u moving in ? when's ur reno goin to be done ? i said " oh ... we doing slowly" then she said HUH ! i tink she wanna faint liao heheheheh...

hahaha...aiyoh my advise make peace with them. apologize abit...look paiseh...so nex time they wun do things to tekan u back... :sport-smiley-003:

Errh..is my eyes playing tricks on me? how come the ceiling of your cove lighting got paint one?

I wanted the same for my living room and kelvin n hb stared at me as if i am a mad woman for suggesting ;) it!

sorry not my house but i also see got painting... looks like Lavender Mist from ICI Dulux...

ok wat...create more interest in the ceiling as long as itz not overdone... 8|

I think so too. The feeling is simply different. Also no need to worry that you will spoilt ur speakers.

:P yeah yeah :jawdrop: n i tink many frens keep coming over to sing then i have to tidy the hse more :jawdrop:! ekekkeke

i tink if i sing not only the speakers will spoil haahha .. cannot ... i cant afford the glasses to break ... mi hb will kill me :curse:

hahaha...aiyoh my advise make peace with them. apologize abit...look paiseh...so nex time they wun do things to tekan u back... :notti:

she already tekan mi by putting so many plants leh .... :jawdrop: but i did look paiseh ... heheh .. act only .. :notti: just attended mi cousins wedding yest ... hmmm .. ambience not bad .. but food n service lousy i felt ... but mi cousin looked very pretty heheh .. i guess all brides r pretty on their big day ..... :yamseng:

Errh..is my eyes playing tricks on me? how come the ceiling of your cove lighting got paint one?

I wanted the same for my living room and kelvin n hb stared at me as if i am a mad woman for suggesting 8| it!

elooo diva :jawdrop:! hmm ... ur eyes not playing tricks on u ... yup yup :help: inside mi natural celings for all mi false ceilings or cove lighting ... (wads cove lightitng ar? ) false ceiling ? :P

has got paint inside !! dun faint ah ... but all these is kelvin suggestions !! hehehehehheh ... the color scheme n painting the ceilings ... from him wan leh ... dun .... :jawdrop: maybe his idea change abit ?? :notti:

U wanted to paint the ceilings too ? then wad did hb n kelvin say ..... ???

sorry not my house but i also see got painting... looks like Lavender Mist from ICI Dulux...

ok wat...create more interest in the ceiling as long as itz not overdone... :jawdrop:

WHOA >.. JAmez .. pro leh u !!!!! u can even know what color it is !!! :bow: though i know this color very common but i wun be able to tell lor !!!! :jawdrop:

Very nicely done up...hmm just on the glass area for home entertainment....I am not sure whether you have got existing or going to buy new system but glass is a very reflective material and will have lots of resonance, so do take note on the system you are getting.

you will not able to compensate for room acoustic with that amount of glass

cheers

Very nicely done up...hmm just on the glass area for home entertainment....I am not sure whether you have got existing or going to buy new system but glass is a very reflective material and will have lots of resonance, so do take note on the system you are getting.

you will not able to compensate for room acoustic with that amount of glass

cheers

Thank U :jawdrop:

:jawdrop: wow thats sounds very chim .... but for the electrical stuff will be chosen by hb .. so if anything happens to the glass ( even if its due to mi singing) ahhahahah its not mi fault rite :jawdrop: coz im not the one who bought it :jawdrop::jawdrop:

:WHOA >.. JAmez .. pro leh u :D!:~ u can even know what color it is :~! :bow: though i know this color very common but i wun be able to tell lor :)!! :dunno:

hi CRYSTALNG,

haha...not i pro lah...i also gonna be using this colour but not on the ceiling hee hee :notti: so when my ID/contractor intro this colour to me i see very long and try to find on the net for this colour...then see tons of pics with this colour b4 i decide....thatz y i know haha... :yamseng:

Hi Crystal,

Wow, nice house!! Remember to invite me to go over to see once its ready, keke... :yamseng:

sure sure :bangwall:! no prom .. u dun find it far can liao :dancingqueen:

hi CRYSTALNG,

haha...not i pro lah...i also gonna be using this colour but not on the ceiling hee hee :dribble: so when my ID/contractor intro this colour to me i see very long and try to find on the net for this colour...then see tons of pics with this colour b4 i decide....thatz y i know haha... :yamseng:

OOoOO .. no wonder .. but even if i c others i also wun know .. so u still quite pro lah ! :notti:

hmmm .. it's been quite time time since the last update ? been quite busy at wk lately too .. here are some photos which i took using mi hp .. didnt expect carpentry to have progressed to fast in just one day :bow::bow::bow:

i tink this is mi future shoe rack ? (wild guess)

DSC00022.jpg

look ! mi suspended kitchen cabinets :(

DSC00023.jpg

i love this black thingy covering the glass ... looks ver much nicer than before :furious:!

Thanks to Kelvin ..

DSC00024.jpg

i tot mi camera quality sucks .. now i tink mi hp can throw away liao :dunno: super blur lor ..

just bear with this first hor .. will take better shots during the week end 8|

front view of kitchen

DSC00021.jpg

mi feature wall for entertainment rm!

DSC00025.jpg

wood n more wood

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

a view of our changed rm drs

DSC00028.jpg

Kitchen light

DSC00029.jpg

close up of kitchen light

DSC00031.jpg

kitchen ..

DSC00030.jpg

service balcony lights (ON )

DSC00032.jpg

OFF

DSC00033.jpg

another view ... suspended ..

DSC00034.jpg

love this man ..

DSC00035.jpg

entertainment rm

DSC00036.jpg

many drawers :P

DSC00037.jpg

Thats all for now 8| i guess when i go up for more pics on sun .. tink it wld be completed

already 8| now ... i am starting to smell my housewarming 8| LOL ... all u guests of mine ... pls proceed to fill up mi lil home 8|8|

more updates on carpentry :dunno:

OurPlace001.jpg

something to conceal ugly pipes

OurPlace002-1.jpg

shoe cabinets ..

OurPlace003-2.jpg

OurPlace004-1.jpg

bigger view of balcony

OurPlace005-1.jpg

this portion will have a glass panel .. also added in by Kelvin ... ( given to us ) :notti:

OurPlace006-1.jpg

looking at kitchen

OurPlace007-1.jpg

OurPlace008-1.jpg

OurPlace009-1.jpg

Hood

OurPlace010-1.jpg

OurPlace012-1.jpg

no handles !

OurPlace013-1.jpg

entertainment rm ... i can see a feature wall coming up ! for now .. imagine first :deal:

OurPlace014-1.jpg

OurPlace015-1.jpg

mirror **soon**

OurPlace016-1.jpg

MBR wardrobe

OurPlace017-1.jpg

MBR toilet lights

OurPlace018-1.jpg

OurPlace019-1.jpg

the hydrolic

OurPlace020-1.jpg

OurPlace021-1.jpg