Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CRYSTALNG

Our Lovenest

im back to post more updates :P so sad as hb's colleague sabotaged us big time .. as only she b hb wks in the retail outlet .. she says she was sick since last sun which was supposed to b mi hb's off day .. made him go back to wk to cover her n can u all believe it ? till TODAY she is still sick ... n the best part is she msged hb yest that she could come back to wk today ... n today morn to rec a call from her colleague ( best part is she nvr call herself) say she is goin back to malaysia to c doc :jawdrop: singapore no docs???????? n since she's so sick ( to me lah coz 1 wk nvr come to wk) now she's taking a ****king bus back to malaysia IPOH somemore :(!! WTF ????:D!:P! sick can take bus ??? wun faint half way ??!! man ... if mi company is so gd can liao .. 1 wk nvr come to wk still wun get sacked now more power .. wanna go back home to c doc ....gd loh like that ... hiaz .. sorry for th grumbles .. here r some pics update !! n quite alot of diff compared to last wk when i went !! at least something for mi to b happy about :notti: tiles r laid !! kitchen wall hacked !!!

Look!! wall hacked

Homeyyy090.jpg

Passageway back to bedrooms (homo tiles )

Homeyyy091.jpg

this idea is by my ID Kelvin :lol: another innovative idea !!

Homeyyy092.jpg

mosaic --

Homeyyy093.jpg

dunno y this pic this color .. hahaha ... if mi hb is reading .. pls buy mi a new cam!! .. (hiaz but he doesnt come this forum )

Homeyyy094.jpg

MBR

Homeyyy095.jpg

another view of the mosaic dividers =)

Homeyyy096.jpg

Homeyyy097.jpg

view fr liv to kitchen

Homeyyy098.jpg

mi mosaic tiles in the toilet =)

Homeyyy099.jpg

Homeyyy100.jpg

Homeyyy101.jpg

a view of the tiles laid for balcony

Homeyyy104.jpg

new bedroom 3's entrance !

Homeyyy105.jpg

MBR toilet tiles

Homeyyy106.jpg

Homeyyy107.jpg

Homeyyy.jpg

pebble wash coming soon .....

Homeyyy109.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah crystal... moving fast ah... very nice touch... wish i also change the door frame..abit regret not doing it but Kelvin :furious: when i mentioned it...just talk only..must save $$$

Crsytal,

Very nice toilet! BTW, how come your toilet has a protruding wall? Just curious, did you cover the water pipes with a wall and lay tiles over?

mosaics ! my love knows no bounds for it. too bad FH doesn't like it.

i love the mosaic too :D:dribble: ur FH dun like ah ? y leh ? nice mah .. heheheh ...

wah crystal... moving fast ah... very nice touch... wish i also change the door frame..abit regret not doing it but Kelvin :jawdrop: when i mentioned it...just talk only..must save $$$

yeah man .. :P coz i only go up once a wk n the progress is super fast :) for us actualli we hacked bedrm 3 to make it to a more normal shape ... before had a funny shape then next time also dunno wanna put wad into the hole :) heheheh ...

how's ur place coming along ? should be done soon rite ?

Crsytal,

Very nice toilet! BTW, how come your toilet has a protruding wall? Just curious, did you cover the water pipes with a wall and lay tiles over?

Thanks !! sadly , both mi toilets has walls that r protruding ... quite waste space .. mi toilets r very small liao =( ..

erm ... cover pipes? erm .. no leh ... mi pipes can b seen mah ... paiseh i super sotong wan !! ahhaha .. but pipes cannot be concealed for hdb rite ?

well , went back to our place today for the delivery of some of our sanitary wares .... :jawdrop:

also noticed that all the floor tiles are done !! very fast n very nicely done up too ! but now all covered up liao loh ... hehhe .. i guess coz the walls need painting soon !! has lotsa drawings on walls ... heheh ..

well , some pics of the things i bought :thumbs up:

the kitchen tap , industrial look ? this was chosen by hb .. his fav

Homeyyy111.jpg

these two taps chosen by moi !! black one for MBR , transparent glass for common toilet

Homeyyy112.jpg

this basin for the common toilet .. inside also transparent .. the pic of the tap loooks like it's totally clear .. hmm .. but actualli its abit greenish just like the interior of this one ...

Homeyyy113.jpg

MBR basin .. actualli it's full black .. thats the clothe covering the basin .. this is also one of mi fav =)

Homeyyy114.jpg

kitchen sink with some other stuff inside !! this sink has a basket .. which will sieve out those rubbish ..

Homeyyy115.jpg

instant heaters .. both exactly the same

Homeyyy116.jpg

MBR toilet bowl !! wanted an egg design ... but can't fit into our toilet .. =( ..

Homeyyy117.jpg

Homeyyy118.jpg

the silent cover .......

our rinnai hood.. hob will be fr Hb's company .. taiyo induction cooker .. but haben buy yet =p

Homeyyy119.jpg

also silent bowl ... keke .. the sq one is for common toilet !

Homeyyy120.jpg

hmmm .. all these above we got at a gd deal ! all thanks to .......Kelvin =) managed to get a really gd price for us :notti: i tink he wasted alot of saliva !!! hahhaha .. yeah .. total :deal: 2.2K .......

n some pipes n small nitty gritty stuff too !!

Nice selection of accessories. !!

I am also looking for a chimney hood with glass panels from Rinnai.

How much was yours?

Edited by s&s

Homeyyy092.jpg

Homeyyy101.jpg

hi hi..

nice mosaic tiles you have..

we have the same taste.. :rolleyes:

juz tt we used the same tiles for our foyer area..

we chose 2 diff sets of mosaic tiles for our 2 toilet walls.. !!

no worries..

the effect is swee swee.. !!

Nice selection of accessories. :wub:

I am also looking for a chimney hood with glass panels from Rinnai.

How much was yours?

Thanks :furious: the rinnai hood ah ? if i didnt rem wrongly its bout 600+ .. :notti:

how much u bought for the UFO tap??

hmm .. actualli for the items i bought .. everything lumped together then got disc so for individual pricing mi also not very sure 8| paiseh ah :) all thanks to my lobang id 8|! 8|

hi hi..

nice mosaic tiles you have..

we have the same taste.. :D

juz tt we used the same tiles for our foyer area..

we chose 2 diff sets of mosaic tiles for our 2 toilet walls.. :bath:

no worries..

the effect is swee swee.. :paint:

Really ah 8| hehhe .. we also have same taste for ID :notti:

hmmm .. it's been some time since i last posted pics :) here r some updates :furious: false ceiling for our whole place has been done :furious: yoo hoo :furious: have also discussed the paint colors to be painted for our place as well :jawdrop: can't wait to see our place have a new n fresh coat of paint 8| but kinda dissaponied as we were supposed to go c n choose lightings .. but .. mi hb's colleague tendered n they haven employed any one yet !! :curse:

well .. here are many pics !!! enjpy !!! :drunk:

View to kitchen fr living rm

Homeyyy126.jpg

Homeyyy127.jpg

close up shot

Homeyyy128.jpg

Homeyyy130.jpg

passageway to rm

Homeyyy129.jpg

entertainment rm

Homeyyy131.jpg

Homeyyy133.jpg

Homeyyy132.jpg

Homeyyy134.jpg

MBR toilet

Homeyyy139.jpg

Homeyyy140.jpg

boxed up in entertainment rm

Homeyyy142.jpg

passageway

Homeyyy147.jpg

Homeyyy148.jpg

common toilet

Homeyyy150.jpg

Homeyyy151.jpg

MBR's false celing

Homeyyy135.jpg

boxed up area !in MBR

Homeyyy136.jpg

Homeyyy137.jpg

Crystal, waiting long long why no picture... 8|8| ..my turn to stress others..hahaha...

Hi Ben ! hehehe .. ya man :sport-smiley-004: goin over on sun to take pics ! also realised that i haben been updating mi pics :) heheh .. i saw ur new home liao :notti: very very nice :P! i likeeeee :bow: so envious lor ...n i tink im Kelvin's most draggy cm? ahhaha .. he alwiz say i take mi own sweet time .. n i put him aeroplane last wk!! lol ... hehehe .. wil be meeting him on sun to discuss carpentry .. hehehe .. well some updates .. before the pics bah .. mi whole house is painted already .. but the sad thing is one of mi basins that i've chosen is too big for my little mbr toilet =( will have to choose another one instead :) y is mi toilet so small ....

will update pics on sun :)

as promised ! the updated pics..

the balcony wih pebble wash

OurPlace002.jpg

false ceiling for living rm

OurPlace003.jpg

another view of false ceiling ... a feeling of a wlkway kinda feel

OurPlace004.jpg

the switches to our place .. choose champagne color instead of the usual white .. also another advice by Kelvin ! nice ?

OurPlace005.jpg

this portion of glass was specially done for our entertainment room .. n we simply love it to bits !

OurPlace006.jpg

glass sliding for our kitchen

OurPlace007.jpg

this glass portion for our entertainment room

OurPlace008.jpg

a look inside the entertainment room

OurPlace009.jpg

the false ceiling for our entertainment room

OurPlace010.jpg

a peep at one of the bedroom

OurPlace011.jpg

walkway back to rooms

OurPlace012.jpg

the other swicth which works two way ....

OurPlace013.jpg

another bedroom

OurPlace014.jpg

Mbr's wall ...

OurPlace015.jpg

mbr toilet ..frosted glass door

OurPlace016.jpg

a look at mbr's false celing ..

OurPlace017.jpg

lights on ..

OurPlace018.jpg

door close d..

OurPlace019.jpg

my little toilet .. i tink one must go at a time ...

OurPlace020.jpg

view from another angle

OurPlace021.jpg

OurPlace022.jpg

laundry area ..

OurPlace023.jpg

common toilet with mosaic tiles ..

OurPlace024.jpg

shower screen

OurPlace025.jpg

toilet bowl with silent cover

OurPlace026.jpg

kitchen ..

OurPlace027.jpg

from kitchen to balcony ..

OurPlace028.jpg

some more flase ceiling

OurPlace029.jpg

balcony ..

OurPlace030.jpg

close up on wall ..

OurPlace031.jpg

close up on the glass ... this really is very custom made .. hehehhe .. i dunno how much kung fu is needed also .. looks challenging to me though !

OurPlace032.jpg

with glass doors closed

OurPlace034.jpg

waaaahhhh...the curve glass/wall is really something! very impressive and one of a kind!:D! VERY NICE! :yamseng: