Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CRYSTALNG

Our Lovenest

Not a fengshui expert either...just bits and pieces picked up from here and there. !!

Given your Id's reputation, your place should be quite nicely done up.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Not a fengshui expert either...just bits and pieces picked up from here and there. :good:

Given your Id's reputation, your place should be quite nicely done up.

Hi Homeowner ,

Thanks ! yah i also very excited on reno leh .. kekke .. u all must gimme tips =) hmmm .. yah searching for ids very hectic .. so many many .. i c also till siao ... have met lotsa ids n contractor .. thou contractor's prcing is very attractive but mi n hb dunno co ordination colors etc .. only know we want more glass n mirrors .. so we ha to get ID .. then met many many .. n also thanks to Coke light for giving mi her ID's num .. have read reviews so far so gd .. decided to meet up with him .. then he also propsed many ideas that we felt comfortable so .. we signed .. argh but very heart pain .... kekek ..

Oh yah .. saw ur blog too !! ur hse very big :dribble: for stairs too =) .. i like stairs =) but i dun hab .. =(

hey all ! yah mine's rp flat but not those brand new ones ... it's already a 10 yr olf flat also dunno y the prev owner sold back to hdb n not sell as resale ?but we kpo n ask the neighbours .. was a young couple who had other properties n cfm no ah long ... hahah .. so far so gd .. thanks for all ur compliments !! yay !! have finalised on ID liao .... !! signed on the dotted line today .... hiaz .. it's the start of our money headache !!! ARGh .... well ... kelvin from gplan won our bid !!

hi Odie ,

Yah .. will be hacking everything .. all floor n wall tiles.. hacking the wall in front of kitchen .. to make it open concept but having glass sliding doors .. study rm to box up with glass as well =)

very very excited ! im looking very forward to starting reno ! looking at everyone's blog .. im filled with envy ... n ODie .. i love ur home ! went to ***** before but the id whom served me .. not so gd .. met up with her before CNY will now no news from her ... say wanna gimme quotation but never ...

anyway will keep u all updated with pics once we start our reno .. but i tink not so fast one rite ? need to see 3d drawings first ?

Congrats Crystalang... we share the same ID as well.. mine started mid mar16 Mar..when u starting yours? 3D proposal will be on the way but may have to wait awhile.. usually he gives an overview of his ideas and then visualise vie 3D drawing.. I was pleased with mine...I'm sure u will be too.. Look like a major make over.. should be ex.. but the final result will be worth it.. u will have fun spending $$$... post more update for us... cheers

Congrats Crystalang... we share the same ID as well.. mine started mid mar16 Mar..when u starting yours? 3D proposal will be on the way but may have to wait awhile.. usually he gives an overview of his ideas and then visualise vie 3D drawing.. I was pleased with mine...I'm sure u will be too.. Look like a major make over.. should be ex.. but the final result will be worth it.. u will have fun spending $$$... post more update for us... cheers

Hi Ben ,

Really ah ? kekek ... ur reno started liao ah ! so shiok .. ooOO .. actually we onli met him twice !! Oo .. i lookin forward to 3d drawings .. then can visualise how the hse looks like !

Hi Ben ,

Really ah ? kekek ... ur reno started liao ah ! so shiok .. ooOO .. actually we onli met him twice !! Oo .. i lookin forward to 3d drawings .. then can visualise how the hse looks like !

we about the same.. talk to him on the phone, met once at IMM, met second time to view one of his project, third meeting at my place to sign contract.. i think all within 1 week.. he hardworking type and will manage our reno well.. be prepared to receive MMS late in the night/early morning..he sometime send update this way..when u going to select tiles? will be exciting...

Thanks, Crystal.

Actually, I'm a little paiseh 'cos, as you have read from my blog, the carpentry laminate we have chosen looks a lot like the one you're going to hack away! :sport-smiley-004: Make me feel a little like being in time warp - at least ten years behind. :sport-smiley-004: Heheh..

As we're not going to redo the whole place, we can't do very modern design for the kitchen and the toilets...it'll be too schizoprehnic! So, mine is just a simple contemporary design that will not look too out of place with the rest of the flat. :notti: Think your place will be TOTALLY TRANSFORMED into a sleek modern abode...that's Kelvin's style! :rofl:

we about the same.. talk to him on the phone, met once at IMM, met second time to view one of his project, third meeting at my place to sign contract.. i think all within 1 week.. he hardworking type and will manage our reno well.. be prepared to receive MMS late in the night/early morning..he sometime send update this way..when u going to select tiles? will be exciting...

Hahha ..:sport-smiley-004: really ah ? yah he also says he will send mms thats y his hp must have camera :sport-smiley-004: hahha .. wow means u also signed with him recently ? anyway where u stay? i haven seen any of his projects but fr forum can see many liao ! he also wanted to bring us go see homes but that day we meeting our fren for dinner n movies =) but yah .. he's a very nice guy :notti: select tiles ah ? not yet leh .. he say he will go see first then propose a few for us .. then easier for us when we go down n see ! so when is ur reno completing? i wanna see :rofl:

Your kitchen cabinet looks very new...=)

Thanks, Crystal.

Actually, I'm a little paiseh 'cos, as you have read from my blog, the carpentry laminate we have chosen looks a lot like the one you're going to hack away! :D Make me feel a little like being in time warp - at least ten years behind. :D Heheh..

As we're not going to redo the whole place, we can't do very modern design for the kitchen and the toilets...it'll be too schizoprehnic! So, mine is just a simple contemporary design that will not look too out of place with the rest of the flat. :D Think your place will be TOTALLY TRANSFORMED into a sleek modern abode...that's Kelvin's style! :)

no lah :) y paiseh ? .. mi kitchen cabinets not new n not laminated leh .. :P anyway not tat we wanna hack it .. but we want suspended ones thats y ...... kekek .. if not varnish or something can liao !! then no need to spend so much .. but ur home very nice wad !!! i saw ur toilet n kitchen tiles !! i like ..!!! i also want two tones at least not all the same .. i also wld love to have a mansionette .. but too ex for us .. n ur home size is super big !!! can play hide n seek ? kekek .. U have kids already ? is it tough? oh yah saw on ur blog that u wanna change the grilles thingy rite ? i also wanna change ... if u know how much can let mi know too ? THanks @!!

hey all ! yah mine's rp flat but not those brand new ones ... it's already a 10 yr olf flat also dunno y the prev owner sold back to hdb n not sell as resale ?but we kpo n ask the neighbours .. was a young couple who had other properties n cfm no ah long ... hahah .. so far so gd .. thanks for all ur compliments :notti: yay :deal: have finalised on ID liao .... 8| signed on the dotted line today .... hiaz .. it's the start of our money headache :unsure:! ARGh .... well ... kelvin from gplan won our bid :lol:

hi Odie ,

Yah .. will be hacking everything .. all floor n wall tiles.. hacking the wall in front of kitchen .. to make it open concept but having glass sliding doors .. study rm to box up with glass as well =)

very very excited ! im looking very forward to starting reno ! looking at everyone's blog .. im filled with envy ... n ODie .. i love ur home ! went to ***** before but the id whom served me .. not so gd .. met up with her before CNY will now no news from her ... say wanna gimme quotation but never ...

anyway will keep u all updated with pics once we start our reno .. but i tink not so fast one rite ? need to see 3d drawings first ?

that is good, K from gplan is :P ids around :P yeah would like to see his transformation for ur place..

thank you, our ID did a good job in cooridnation works, he had many sleepless night to make what we wanted... haha :P we are happy it turn out well.. (sometimes also heng.. hahaha) ID is female? I know OC dont have many female ID... pm me the name? :lol: guess sometimes just no fate lor... or some ID cant be bothered one.. some famous one i go also no respond but u are in good hands!

all the best in ur reno :P

depends on when u want to start ur reno... 3D drawing can come later also... :lol: on K style...

Hahha ..:notti: really ah ? yah he also says he will send mms thats y his hp must have camera :P hahha .. wow means u also signed with him recently ? anyway where u stay? i haven seen any of his projects but fr forum can see many liao ! he also wanted to bring us go see homes but that day we meeting our fren for dinner n movies =) but yah .. he's a very nice guy :( select tiles ah ? not yet leh .. he say he will go see first then propose a few for us .. then easier for us when we go down n see ! so when is ur reno completing? i wanna see :lol:

I signed with him in feb and started work mid mar..my new place is in Toa payoh..he easy to work with and you will enjoy the process. Was with him yesterday night together with the electrician and he was also checking on when the guy can go up to your place..you will hear from him soon...

Thanks, Crystal. Kids are lovely. Life changing and immensely fulfilling. :notti:

Went to Jalan Bersah yesterday and found one shop that sells the aluminium zinc one with lock for $3 something without screws. Actually, lots of hardware stores there look like they may sell them. Didn't buy 'cos was not sure how many I should get then. Will also be replacing this sliding door handle. Saw it at the same shop.

th_74217_P1000055a_122_506lo.jpg

Edited by Homeowner

Hi Homeowner ,

Thanks ! yah i also very excited on reno leh .. kekke .. u all must gimme tips =) hmmm .. yah searching for ids very hectic .. so many many .. i c also till siao ... have met lotsa ids n contractor .. thou contractor's prcing is very attractive but mi n hb dunno co ordination colors etc .. only know we want more glass n mirrors .. so we ha to get ID .. then met many many .. n also thanks to Coke light for giving mi her ID's num .. have read reviews so far so gd .. decided to meet up with him .. then he also propsed many ideas that we felt comfortable so .. we signed .. argh but very heart pain .... kekek ..

Oh yah .. saw ur blog too :rolleyes: ur hse very big :notti: for stairs too =) .. i like stairs =) but i dun hab .. =(

You should see my place if you're talking of glass and mirrors. I have mirrors at almost ever part of the house THANKS to my mirrory wifey. I'm just afraid that one day the mirror might crack when I look into it.

Hahah..reminds me of a poem:... and the mirror cracked from side to side.. :lol:

Goodness Gracious, do i look that horrifying till the mirror cracked from side to side? :rolleyes::notti: