Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CRYSTALNG

Our Lovenest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Crystal, start work lah... congrats... make sure buy 4D to recoup some reno cost... :(

heheh ... yah mi hb is trying very hard on that ,,, i only bought 4d once ..hohoho ..

YEY ... Hacking starts today ! :drunk: thurs mi not wkin so will go over n take pics .. told kelvin thurs i not wkin wanna go over take pics .. then he was like ....... hahahha .. i tink expected one ... hohooh .. he also asked if i took the pics before reno .. i said of coz lah :notti: kekeke ...

Ben .. when ur reno gonna complete ? excited anot ...

Oh? reno started? congrats!! :P

Ooh yeah :P opening ceremony today .. 8| will be meeting electrician on sat :P goin to c some toiletries too :D very exciting day =)

Wah.. so fast start work liao.. :dancingqueen:

All the best to your reno..

Yah loh ... hehehhe =)

Wah...crystal...so heng to get such a nice unit...under RP...keke..mine so ugly...looking forward to more pixs!

:notti: Thanks :notti: u bought east also ? any pics ? heheheh

Wento to take a peek on the hacking :horse:

this is only a partial part of the tiles we ordered .. others on the oth side of wall :dancingqueen:

Homeyyy058.jpg

hacked balcony

Homeyyy077.jpg

entertainment rm

Homeyyy059.jpg

Homeyyy067.jpg

bedroom 2

Homeyyy060.jpg

MBR toilet

Homeyyy062.jpg

Homeyyy063.jpg

bedroom 1

Homeyyy064.jpg

Homeyyy065.jpg

Homeyyy066.jpg

MBR

Homeyyy061.jpg

Homeyyy067.jpg

Homeyyy068.jpg

Homeyyy069.jpg

kitchen

Homeyyy071.jpg

Homeyyy070.jpg

Edited by CRYSTALNG

Wao like total destruction to your house leh..all shatter tiles all around... :good::P you also took away the balcony ar? going to change tiles or do platform??

Wao like total destruction to your house leh..all shatter tiles all around... :P:P you also took away the balcony ar? going to change tiles or do platform??

Yeah =) gonna level up the balcony to do pebble wash .... :good:

Yeah =) gonna level up the balcony to do pebble wash .... :good:

Orh...thats great..i was actually thinking of doing pebble wash too...but in order to save abit i decide to change to platform..Hope to see your nice nice balcony soon... :P:P

Hi Crystal

U so fast! Got ur keys from Feb WIS right? me too but i am still looking for ID.. ahah. Anyway... ur design is really nice n slick... hope to see more updates soon!

Yeah =) gonna level up the balcony to do pebble wash .... :bangwall:

hihi,

saw ur perspectives.. your entrance foyer looks like what my ID had proposed as well.. keke

we've chosen the tiles.. and looks similar to wat u have in the draft :dancingqueen:

still waiting for them to complete it

Orh...thats great..i was actually thinking of doing pebble wash too...but in order to save abit i decide to change to platform..Hope to see your nice nice balcony soon... :bangwall::bangwall:

hmmm .. nice idea leh .. platform .. i like platform but mi place like no place for us to do platform ... kekek ... some mine is open the dr is balcony liao .. which i dun realli like hahahhaah .. but nvm pebble wash can massage ... hohooho

Hi Crystal

U so fast! Got ur keys from Feb WIS right? me too but i am still looking for ID.. ahah. Anyway... ur design is really nice n slick... hope to see more updates soon!

Elo!!!yah mi fr the feb wis .. Thanks :sport-smiley-004: so how decided wad u wanna do yet ,... ur is ea so have more space to play ard eh :sport-smiley-004::D

hihi,

saw ur perspectives.. your entrance foyer looks like what my ID had proposed as well.. keke

we've chosen the tiles.. and looks similar to wat u have in the draft ;)

still waiting for them to complete it

Really ah ? kekek ? actualli if i dun have budget ah .. that wall i even wanted water to flow down the wall!! hahahahhah ... but no money so will buy water feature :sport-smiley-004:

oh yeah ... does anyone know where t buy water feature ... those like mini fountain ah ? n normally ard how much ? tHanks!!

went over to look see look see after dinner not many pics taken .. coz onli toilets partially done up :D

common toilet but mosaic not up yet

Homeyyy084.jpg

Homeyyy083.jpg

Homeyyy082.jpg

mosaic :yamseng: soon to be on the walls ...

Homeyyy081.jpg

view of balcony's wall

Homeyyy080.jpg

another view of balcony

Homeyyy079.jpg

balcony leveled up with liv rm

Homeyyy078.jpg

MBR ..

Homeyyy085.jpg

MBR toilet

Homeyyy086.jpg

Hacked bedroom 3's entrance