Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CRYSTALNG

Our Lovenest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
very nice design and drawings....sure will turn out good... :)

Ah kiat ... u also got a daikin ? we also tinkin of getting daikin ... was tinkin between daikin or mitsubishi ..

actualli like artcool but heard not too good n exp also ... so dropped tat ..artcool wld be perfect for our deco!! hahah ..

Oh yah .. i wanna ask .. when i took keys fr hdb i didnt hab time to apply for electricity .. so i must go to the somerset to apply ? then must pay how much ? heheh .. i very newbie in all this ! :P

Edited by CRYSTALNG

Ah kiat ... u also got a daikin ? we also tinkin of getting daikin ... was tinkin between daikin or mitsubishi ..

actualli like artcool but heard not too good n exp also ... so dropped tat ..artcool wld be perfect for our deco!! hahah ..

Oh yah .. i wanna ask .. when i took keys fr hdb i didnt hab time to apply for electricity .. so i must go to the somerset to apply ? then must pay how much ? heheh .. i very newbie in all this ! :P

Ya i got daikin despite some bad comments...Actually i wanted to get mitsu more....but my wife prefer daikin...and anyway mine and her house currently using daikin....must say it is really reliable...hope it will be the same for the newer models....!!

You do not need to go down to somerset. You can apply online and arrange a date for the pub electrician to come down to activate.

I dun remember they charged me for activation but they bill me for the deposit instead....

Hope it helps...:)

Ya i got daikin despite some bad comments...Actually i wanted to get mitsu more....but my wife prefer daikin...and anyway mine and her house currently using daikin....must say it is really reliable...hope it will be the same for the newer models....!!

You do not need to go down to somerset. You can apply online and arrange a date for the pub electrician to come down to activate.

I dun remember they charged me for activation but they bill me for the deposit instead....

Hope it helps...!!

Whoa :sport-smiley-004: yes .. very good n useful info!! !! Thanks :jawdrop: daikin got bad comments ah ? most ple tell mi ok leh .. heheh ... oooooo .. can apply online @:P! gd thing i asked .. if not goondu go all da way down :) ahaha Thanks ah !! ur id also fr g plan =) so we r sistas n bros .. heheh ..

wah crystal v nice! :notti: looks like u got quite of lot of feature wall? almost all ur walls are covered in the living room. then got anotehr in the bed room too. wah. Is it ex? how much does the whole house reno cost?

Wow, you're getting a WHOLE WALL of glass mosaic tiles? Must be quite ex.! :)

Elo ... actualli ah ... i didnt know he will propose whole wall of mosaic :) hahahhah ... i also tink it will cost a bomb!! hahah ... :deal: mi tiles for the whole house costs mi ard 6k plus ......

the mosaic wall tiles look ex but also look very :yamseng: love it !

Crystal, the drawings is sooo modern & sleek!:good: Aniticipating the end result!

Thanks ah 8| i also waiting for it to finish somemore mi compliance leave will be around reno so i can everyday go there n take pics 8| ahhaha ..

wah crystal v nice! :) looks like u got quite of lot of feature wall? almost all ur walls are covered in the living room. then got anotehr in the bed room too. wah. Is it ex? how much does the whole house reno cost?

Thanks !! feature wall ah ? have 2 .. one in study room which is converted to our entertainment room the other in mbr .. the dining room wan .. is glass .. ehehe .. actualli i tink the cost ah .. is from the sliding glass that we r having in the study n kitchen ........

reno is bout 46k ... 40k is the reno ..6k for tiles .. we took seperately as mi hb could get at a cheaper price !! hohooh ..

Wow....love your design! very nice! :dribble:

Thanks !! yur home also very nice !! :notti:

Wow!! Very nice design! :good:

How much is your reno cost like this??

Thanks :notti: bout 46k ... hahaha .. mi hb trying very hard at 4d ... n the day we signed the contract with Kelvin ... we went to buy the contract num .... hiaz .....guess wad ... it skipped by one num !!! if K had signed us 1 contract earlier ... prob our plasma got hope liao !!!!

$46k!! Sigh, spoke with Kelvin during shortlisting and we agreed that he's out of my budget. My total - all in- is only $36k. :dancingqueen:

hmmm .. for mi ah .. actually also very over budget .. but we sent to a few ids .. one even quoted me 59272 .. heheh .. another 48k .. so actualli for us , what we wanted Kelvin can gib somemore his quotation is lower than the rest :dancingqueen: hheheh ...but very heart pain hor ? .. :dancingqueen:

We be starting our hacking tmw :dancingqueen: will update with pics =)