Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CRYSTALNG

Our Lovenest

No lah, not you...the poem!:rolleyes::notti: This lady who views the world through mirrors...and then, one day, the mirror cracked from side to side...can't remember the details though :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
that is good, K from gplan is :P ids around :P yeah would like to see his transformation for ur place..

thank you, our ID did a good job in cooridnation works, he had many sleepless night to make what we wanted... haha 8| we are happy it turn out well.. (sometimes also heng.. hahaha) ID is female? I know OC dont have many female ID... pm me the name? :dunno: guess sometimes just no fate lor... or some ID cant be bothered one.. some famous one i go also no respond but u are in good hands!

all the best in ur reno :notti:

depends on when u want to start ur reno... 3D drawing can come later also... :furious: on K style...

=) Thanks :( initially i was very excited to meet an id fr OC wan .. coz i heard it wad the id firm for hdb showflats in 03 04 i tink ... but i guess the id dun like me =( kekek .. yah female one ...YES ur home is super nice loh :D one of the first few homes i've seen n i super loved it .. showed it to my hubby too =) i like the idea of ur flooring .. got one strip of color thats diff fr the rest :furious:!

:P

You should see my place if you're talking of glass and mirrors. I have mirrors at almost ever part of the house THANKS to my mirrory wifey. I'm just afraid that one day the mirror might crack when I look into it.

Really ah ? Can lemme see ur home pics ? :sport-smiley-004:

I signed with him in feb and started work mid mar..my new place is in Toa payoh..he easy to work with and you will enjoy the process. Was with him yesterday night together with the electrician and he was also checking on when the guy can go up to your place..you will hear from him soon...

Orh so its u lah :furious:! kelvin say " whoa so fast u post on forum " .. then i was like "whoa how come u so fast know" ahhahahahahha

Oh is it ? kekek .. u got ur new place fr the wis ?

Thanks, Crystal. Kids are lovely. Life changing and immensely fulfilling. :)

Went to Jalan Bersah yesterday and found one shop that sells the aluminium zinc one with lock for $3 something without screws. Actually, lots of hardware stores there look like they may sell them. Didn't buy 'cos was not sure how many I should get then. Will also be replacing this sliding door handle. Saw it at the same shop.

th_74217_P1000055a_122_506lo.jpg

Yah .. we love kids too ! but im afraid they will drive me nuts !! kekek .. anyway still early for mi to tink of kids .. now tink bout reno costs i wanna faint liao =( kekek .. planning to have kids prob like 2 yrs later bah .. we had our ad in sep 06 so must enjoy our honeymoon period first :notti:

OOo .. i was tinkin of replacing the window grille lock .. coz we not changing it coz very new from prev owner but tinkin of changing the locks .. so we can jus buy the locks n change it ?

OOo .. i was tinkin of replacing the window grille lock .. coz we not changing it coz very new from prev owner but tinkin of changing the locks .. so we can jus buy the locks n change it ?

Yep. Shouldn't be too difficult I think..just screws what....anyway, hubby said no problem...haven't tried yet though !!.

Orh so its u lah !!! kelvin say " whoa so fast u post on forum " .. then i was like "whoa how come u so fast know" ahhahahahahha

Oh is it ? kekek .. u got ur new place fr the wis ?

Oh no.. mine is resale..30+ yrs unit..u can see at my t-blog..

=) Thanks !! initially i was very excited to meet an id fr OC wan .. coz i heard it wad the id firm for hdb showflats in 03 04 i tink ... but i guess the id dun like me =( kekek .. yah female one ...YES ur home is super nice loh :notti: one of the first few homes i've seen n i super loved it .. showed it to my hubby too =) i like the idea of ur flooring .. got one strip of color thats diff fr the rest :)!

:deal:

:lol: that is my ID signature idea.. his style.. not many would dare to do it for their place.. we like his refreshing ideas beside he being able to give us a good price..

well i know OC is quite big so sometimes hard to say for them lor.. but dont worry lor.. they lose out on u as a customer is their lost :P hee hee yeah they used do to show flats for HBD but later no more liao.. they are more focus on commerical buildings from what i know... :P

Edited by Odielim

u also signed up with kelvin? humm..no wonder he is so hard to catch nowadays.

btw nice place!

when r u moving in? :)

kekek yah ... when we met up with him he alwiz ask mi whether got c diva79's blog ... kkekeke i said got :P the one who has glass for kitchen n black cabinets :P just like wad we wanted too :) lookin at urs can more or less imagine how its like :)

move in ah ? no hurry but jus by this yr .. so haf lotsa time !! kekek .. so slowli reno .. pocket no meny liao .. :deal:

Yep. Shouldn't be too difficult I think..just screws what....anyway, hubby said no problem...haven't tried yet though :D.

Oh ok =) when u try liao let mi know okies ? eheheh ..

Oh no.. mine is resale..30+ yrs unit..u can see at my t-blog..

but i dunno which one is ur blog :dunno: kekek .. im super suaku wan .. can put link for me anot ?

heheh ...mine we got from wis but also considered resale .. flat 10 yrs old liao.. gd thing most of the ple from the wis aimin central n bukit merah areas thats y got chance to buy !! hehe .. whoa urs toa payoh ... cost alot rite ? central areas very exp ....

:lol: that is my ID signature idea.. his style.. not many would dare to do it for their place.. we like his refreshing ideas beside he being able to give us a good price..

well i know OC is quite big so sometimes hard to say for them lor.. but dont worry lor.. they lose out on u as a customer is their lost :P hee hee yeah they used do to show flats for HBD but later no more liao.. they are more focus on commerical buildings from what i know... :unsure:

oOoOOo .. yah .. i tink nowadays youngsters home all very nice !! hehehhe ... yah .. oh yah !! i also like ur wall colors !! very refreshing n not dull at all!!! very very unique !! nice :good:

but i dunno which one is ur blog ;) kekek .. im super suaku wan .. can put link for me anot ?

heheh ...mine we got from wis but also considered resale .. flat 10 yrs old liao.. gd thing most of the ple from the wis aimin central n bukit merah areas thats y got chance to buy :D hehe .. whoa urs toa payoh ... cost alot rite ? central areas very exp ....

Not a real blog. just some updates under t-blog here..just find ben3555.. my place not too ex as old and small unit..

*hahha* yup you are in safe hands. He is really good at what he is doing but sometimes sooooooo hard to catch him at times becoz he is soooooo busy. :(

think moasic is his signature design but i see the rose tiles he proposed in other thread is also very nice! i would certainly love to have those rose tiles- so classy ! :yeah:

yeah man .. quite busy .. when i first wanted to find id already heard bout him fr here .. so though i had some quotations fr other ids i insisted to wait for his quote .. but i guess it's also whether the id can click with u anot :lol: kekeke .. i had one id , when we went to tok bout ideas etc .. everything i said + hubby he say he dun like he will change everything .. man .. even wad we like is "orbit" but we r the ones staying there mah .. i dun mind suggestions but he gave us oppo ideas on wad wanted .. like asking us put island in our kitchen n when we clealy told him we dun cook n we wun go in there unless we wanna eat maggi :P ahha .. ( i tink island not cheap rite) ...hiaz .. we wanted suspended cabinets wan loh .. hiaz .. then we say wanna put glass sliding .. then he say " u all dun cook rite ?" might as well not put save cost .. next time when u all do HEAVY cookin then put :D! wads this ?? i tot not advisable to put glass if we cook often ? hiaz ..

anyway will be meeting up with Kelvin soon .. to discuss bout tiles stuff :D:notti: exciting man :D

Not a real blog. just some updates under t-blog here..just find ben3555.. my place not too ex as old and small unit..

mine also t blog mah ..... :) ok ok i go find !!

hmmm .. have not updated anything .. but here r my 3d pics :sport-smiley-004: draft that Kelvin did for us :jawdrop: somet hings need changes but overall we are quite satisfied :P! where is mi suspended cabinets ? hahaha ... he forgot i tink hohooh ..

mbr

MBR_Wardrobe.jpg

mbr feature wall

MBR_Feature_wall.jpg

kitchen

kitchen.jpg

entertainment room

Glassssss.jpg

dining area

Dining_Area.jpg

common toilet with mosaic ..

Commom_Toilet_Vanity.jpg

Balcony with pebble wash .

Foyer_Area.jpg

Edited by CRYSTALNG

Crystal.. very nice design and concept.. I sure Kelvin will do a great job for you. Your kitchen and mine same black & white concept except in reverse.. mine with white cabinets, black floor tiles and grey wall tiles.. I have change the glass black backsplash for my kitchen to Orange to add some colours.. All the best in your reno..When u starting work?

Crystal.. very nice design and concept.. I sure Kelvin will do a great job for you. Your kitchen and mine same black & white concept except in reverse.. mine with white cabinets, black floor tiles and grey wall tiles.. I have change the glass black backsplash for my kitchen to Orange to add some colours.. All the best in your reno..When u starting work?

Elo Ben ! i went to ur hse leh ! kekek ... i tink last wk or something .. Kelvin brought me there!! very nice ah ur red rose :jawdrop:! Thanks :P but mi hb likes ur living room area better than ours :) ahah .. he keep saying the tpy flat nicer .. hehehe .. i also showed him ur 3d drawings on ur blog .. kekek ... mi ah ... Kelvin submitted approval for hacking .. should be soon !! very super duper excited !! Yah YAH !!! kitchen same colors .. =) .. but white u dun scared hard to maintain ..? me not gd with hse hold chores .. so black safer .. ehhehe .. yah the 3d is i bug Kelvin for it .. ahhah .. yah .. i keep telling him his repu so gd can gimme disc anot .. haha ..

i also believe he will do a gd job for all of us .. :sport-smiley-004: means ur kitchen will be orange n white ? backsplash can change many colors wan ah ? i tot only hab black or white :dunno: kekek .. i very suaku wan .... should be starting hacking next wk!!! WOOO ... n mi comliance leave is in june .. i tink i can everyday go up n kpo take photos post here!! Kelvin say when he gimme the 3d i cfm post wan .. ahahhah!! true enough ........ he knows mi quite well eh ... :notti:

Elo Ben ! i went to ur hse leh ! kekek ... i tink last wk or something .. Kelvin brought me there!! very nice ah ur red rose :jawdrop:! Thanks :P but mi hb likes ur living room area better than ours :) ahah .. he keep saying the tpy flat nicer .. hehehe .. i also showed him ur 3d drawings on ur blog .. kekek ... mi ah ... Kelvin submitted approval for hacking .. should be soon !! very super duper excited !! Yah YAH !!! kitchen same colors .. =) .. but white u dun scared hard to maintain ..? me not gd with hse hold chores .. so black safer .. ehhehe .. yah the 3d is i bug Kelvin for it .. ahhah .. yah .. i keep telling him his repu so gd can gimme disc anot .. haha ..

i also believe he will do a gd job for all of us .. :sport-smiley-004: means ur kitchen will be orange n white ? backsplash can change many colors wan ah ? i tot only hab black or white :dunno: kekek .. i very suaku wan .... should be starting hacking next wk!!! WOOO ... n mi comliance leave is in june .. i tink i can everyday go up n kpo take photos post here!! Kelvin say when he gimme the 3d i cfm post wan .. ahahhah!! true enough ........ he knows mi quite well eh ... :notti:

Oh u went down to my place.. very small right? I think very messy then as they have not clear the rubbish.. Now electrical and false ceiling, light box, clove lighting already done and painting next.. next time u come down after carpentry will be better... I like the red rose tiles but not the ugly pipes.. :( White kitchen cabinets selected by wife so she do the cleaniing. :) . but need the light colour as kitchen very small also.. if fact, all my carpentry will be in glossy white liminate.. For the Back Splash, can be in any colours.. they will spray paint it according to your choice.. Post more photo on your progress...

Oh u went down to my place.. very small right? I think very messy then as they have not clear the rubbish.. Now electrical and false ceiling, light box, clove lighting already done and painting next.. next time u come down after carpentry will be better... I like the red rose tiles but not the ugly pipes.. !! White kitchen cabinets selected by wife so she do the cleaniing. :dunno: . but need the light colour as kitchen very small also.. if fact, all my carpentry will be in glossy white liminate.. For the Back Splash, can be in any colours.. they will spray paint it according to your choice.. Post more photo on your progress...

Actualli ur place is not that small leh .. just that i didnt know ur toilet have 2 loh :sport-smiley-004: i went to c the rose .. Kelvin very proud of it :jawdrop: hohoho .. whoa so fast ah!! when i saw dun have false ceiling wan .. n i tink we chose the same homo tiles .. the anti bacteria thingy rite :P hahaha .. yah .. i will be cleaning that sy i chose black!! !! OOo .. i tink mine wld be glossy black .. opposite :) ur gals room not goin to b pink liao ah?

heheh .. for us the 2 rms we not touching .. super budget liao!! heheh ..i also wanna post more !!! but no more liao .. will post more when hacking starts!! oh yah ... i also want the ani slamming toilet bowl ! learnt that fr ur blog too!!! oh yah .. i wanna kpo ask how much u bought ur flat .. coz its super duper convienient!!

n super central too ... =) ....