Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

i cannot believe what the merc driver did!!!!

he is a total disgrace to the human race

i wish he will be charged in court for cheating and get his just deserts in the prison :curse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i cannot believe what the merc driver did!!!!

he is a total disgrace to the human race

i wish he will be charged in court for cheating and get his just deserts in the prison :curse:

Well, if the lady driver was really swerving all over the road she could have caused a serious accident costing lives, granted she's dead and all that but a certain degree of fault lies with her as well...

Edited by l_club23

Well, if the lady driver was really swerving all over the road she could have caused a serious accident costing lives, granted she's dead and all that but a certain degree of fault lies with her as well...

but to chase after a female driver to the extent of causing her to suffer a stroke?

no matter how bad a driver she is, she doesn't deserve this

the young guy could have taken down the licence plate of the offending driver and lodge a report with TP

plus - if she has stop her car and exchange details > why would that merz driver chase her all the way to her house? :dunno:

sorry that i have to side with that merz driver

1) hit run refuse to exchange details.

2) merz driver thought she is hiding in her house - her relatives didnt even bother to "settle" anything with the merz driver. Is providing driving license details a lot of trouble?

the cheating of repair bills after that - yes i agree is outright despicable.

but to chase after a female driver to the extent of causing her to suffer a stroke?

no matter how bad a driver she is, she doesn't deserve this

the young guy could have taken down the licence plate of the offending driver and lodge a report with TP

how would a driver know a person in another car has stroke?

lodging a police report = claim your own insurance.

as i have said earlier - if that woman has chose to exchange driving license details on the spot instead of HIT & RUN, such mishap wouldnt have happen.

but hor, imagine you are a single woman driving along the road

accidently hit another car (most prob she is already not feeling well liao) and you notice that the driver is extremely aggressive

would you dare to stop the car and exchange details with the driver?

honestly, i wouldn't dare to stop, let alone get out of the car

i've ever had the 'pleasure' of seeing a drunk driver who nearly crush into me

what i did was call the police while trailing the driver

i believe that's the correct thing to do instead of chasing the drunk driver all the way

what can the merc driver achieve by following her? other than stressing her to death?

I think some of you guys who are trying to think from the merc perspective overlooked this

The ambulance arrived and paramedics rushed to Madam Lee's aid within 15 minutes, but the Mercedes driver was allegedly still shouting outside the house.

'While the paramedics were attending to our mother, we could hear him shouting, but we didn't pay attention because we were in a panic over our mum,' said Ms Wee.

Yes, many of us may get angry on what is perceived as a hit and run...BUT

when u see this old lady struggling and OBVIOUSLY not well.

DO YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE A SCENE?

This is the part that separates what is a MAN and what is a BASTARD.

And yes, obviously this young PUNK is one.

I think some of you guys who are trying to think from the merc perspective overlooked this

The ambulance arrived and paramedics rushed to Madam Lee's aid within 15 minutes, but the Mercedes driver was allegedly still shouting outside the house.

'While the paramedics were attending to our mother, we could hear him shouting, but we didn't pay attention because we were in a panic over our mum,' said Ms Wee.

the above part is unbelievable but i read 2 times - it seems to be a one-side story.

if it's real - yes i do agree this punk is a real bus-stard.

but the problem is - there were at least 2 chances before hand to aviod all these/ before leading to the ambulance arriving at the house.

1) hit and run - settle on the spot

2) relatives didnt bother about the merz kid yelling outside the house. Is giving a 7 digit IC so difficult?

one more thing to note on such incidents - usually the general public would sympathies the DEAD party and "overlook" all the faults done while shifting all the blame to the one who is still alive.

the part where that punk is completely wrong.

1) yelling at a sick person on a stretcher (lets take it that it's real)

2) fake receipts (over claimed)

thats all

same thing with an accident at TPE a couple of yrs ago - a motorcyclist(2 wheels) playing JAM BRAKE with taxi driver(4 wheels).

motorcyclist end up DEAD and the whole media shift the blame on the poor taxi driver.

a 2 wheeler play JAM BRAKE with a 4 wheeler leh how dumb is that???

but hor, imagine you are a single woman driving along the road

accidently hit another car (most prob she is already not feeling well liao) and you notice that the driver is extremely aggressive

would you dare to stop the car and exchange details with the driver?

honestly, i wouldn't dare to stop, let alone get out of the car

i've ever had the 'pleasure' of seeing a drunk driver who nearly crush into me

what i did was call the police while trailing the driver

i believe that's the correct thing to do instead of chasing the drunk driver all the way

what can the merc driver achieve by following her? other than stressing her to death?

the traffic rules are very simple upon road accidents.

EXCHANGE DETAILs, we are in sg unlike in malaysia even a single man wont dare to alight from his car.

99% of all male drivers would do the same thing as that punk when kena HIT&RUN. Chasing/following the irresponsible driver. yes IRRESPONSIBLE driver.

that woman made the choice for others to chase her - if she has OBEY traffic regulations to exchange details on the spot instead of running away, such mishap wouldnt have happen.

the part where that punk is completely wrong.

1) yelling at a sick person on a stretcher (lets take it that it's real)

2) fake receipts (over claimed)

thats all

that's why i said the part of the punk chasing the hit and run, many of us would do it as well.

many of us will even be as angry as him as he gets out of the car to confront her. Nothing really

very wrong with that.

BUT, the SIGHT OF AMBULANCE, THE SIGHT of an old woman on the stretcher obviously face turning pale, difficulty breathing ( EVEN if she is acting)

Doesn't that soften a HUMAN SOUL?

That was the LITMUS TEST for him.

A MAN would have softened at this time looking at the sight in front of him, and put everything behind him

for THAT MOMENT and start feeling SORRY that he MAY have caused this old lady's condition indirectly (irregardless of how she provoked him).

Not this PUNK.

Edited by compassvale

that's why i said the part of the punk chasing the hit and run, many of us would do it as well.

many of us will even be as angry as him as he gets out of the car to confront her. Nothing really

very wrong with that.

BUT, the SIGHT OF AMBULANCE, THE SIGHT of an old woman on the stretcher obviously face turning pale, difficulty breathing ( EVEN if she is acting)

Doesn't that soften a HUMAN SOUL?

That was the LITMUS TEST for him.

A MAN would have softened at this time looking at the sight in front of him, and put everything behind him

for THAT MOMENT and start feeling SORRY that he MAY have caused this old lady's condition indirectly (irregardless of how she provoked him).

Not this PUNK.

From another perspective, what if the lady swerving all over the road had hit the merc seriously and that guy had died... you can say that she initiated the whole incident by not stopping which is the right thing to do.

Btw being in a pretty serious accident last year, TP told me they will not get involved in any traffic accident between 2 parties unless one party is injured and obtains an MC of more than 3 days

Are u referring ur car is Honda Stream??? :unsure:

Here we like to see more pics, can show some pics of ur car? :notti:

Yep, my car is a Honda Stream. Dunno how to post pics....yet. Will post when I figure it out :yamseng: